Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920040 times)
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

Anyone else notice how long https://www.swisscex.com/market/POT_BTC been down? :/ Starting to worry.. got loads of pot there Sad

Good luck dave! I hadnt given them a shot.. I gave allcoin a shot and i was hoping poloniex would take us on too but seems they are not! Its too bad they were looking decent..

I still have faith... since they added Panda I think they have been doing lots of maintenance work on it.

Panda is dead Sad
http://pastebin.com/WMz06cVZ

Well well well, what do we have here!  Shocked

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerbill2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/pot.gif

Welcome to PotCoin Pool!

pot.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 100% uptime
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

derbrause

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:09:41 PM

as all of that scamming shit really f** me up im ready to get relaxed with you guys.

switched from panda\vertcoin to POT Cheesy

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 08:17:52 PM

^^  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:36:52 PM

as all of that scamming shit really f** me up im ready to get relaxed with you guys.

Ya man; fire one up and chill with the cool cats  Cool
Kick out the jams and enjoy the ride  Wink
roede94105

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:05:47 PM

Vertcoin has nothing to do with that pandascamcoin shit though.

I'll light one up too Smiley
Squeegie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:15:52 PM

Vertcoin has nothing to do with that pandascamcoin shit though.

I'll light one up too Smiley

1+ VTC is cool, tho i pref Pot atm  Cool

nothing to light up here in the north so i'll stick with ma meatballs  Kiss

litecoinpadawan

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

Urgh... https://www.swisscex.com/market/POT_BTC been down for a while now...

Back up now, I was able to login
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:34:34 AM

What's going on guys value is flooring it should be at least 2000 satoshi why do we have no buy support am I out here all alone

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:59:50 AM

VOTE 4 POT
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can click the vote button 3 times per hour; 6 times per hour if you're registered at mintpal...
capthowdy31

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:48:05 AM

What's going on guys value is flooring it should be at least 2000 satoshi why do we have no buy support am I out here all alone

I got rid of some, but still holding the majority of my coins and fully supporting the community. It's still in the infant stages of an altcoin, so don't let the low price fool ya. Tomorrow is the 1 month anniversary of it's release. The devs are on top of things and with the android wallet coming out soon, coupled with the raspberry pi client for POS, it's definitely headed in the right direction. We already have a company that ships edibles accepting POT as payment, others will be soon to follow! This is a good long term investment, not the average pre-mined pump and dump. Don't expect to get rich overnight mining POT, but over time, I see this coin having the same buzz around it in the dispensaries as bitcoin has been getting since the price went through the roof. Keep mining, hold onto what you have, and enjoy the ride Wink

Also, most coins are taking a hit right now....go to coinmarketcap....only 5 of the 100 coins listed has seen a gain in the last 24 hrs....seems like everyone's in panic mode. Been working a lot lately, so kinda hard to keep up with everything...anyone know who pushed the red button and why? I've noticed a pretty drastic drop in BTC/USD lately
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:16:52 AM

I got rid of some, but still holding the majority of my coins and fully supporting the community. It's still in the infant stages of an altcoin, so don't let the low price fool ya. Tomorrow is the 1 month anniversary of it's release. The devs are on top of things and with the android wallet coming out soon, coupled with the raspberry pi client for POS, it's definitely headed in the right direction. We already have a company that ships edibles accepting POT as payment, others will be soon to follow! This is a good long term investment, not the average pre-mined pump and dump. Don't expect to get rich overnight mining POT, but over time, I see this coin having the same buzz around it in the dispensaries as bitcoin has been getting since the price went through the roof. Keep mining, hold onto what you have, and enjoy the ride Wink

Also, most coins are taking a hit right now....go to coinmarketcap....only 5 of the 100 coins listed has seen a gain in the last 24 hrs....seems like everyone's in panic mode. Been working a lot lately, so kinda hard to keep up with everything...anyone know who pushed the red button and why? I've noticed a pretty drastic drop in BTC/USD lately

Crypto bubble is bursting. We've been in a 3 month bitcoin bubble. Alt coins have just been along for the ride. If Bitcoin crashes, so do the alt coins.

BTW This is where the pros make their money...buying dirt cheap in an unstable market

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
capthowdy31

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:26:52 AM

Crypto bubble is bursting. We've been in a 3 month bitcoin bubble. Alt coins have just been along for the ride. If Bitcoin crashes, so do the alt coins.

BTW This is where the pros make their money...buying dirt cheap in an unstable market

Eh, bubble's not bursting yet.....just heard about Mt. Gox's price crash....based around speculation that they may go bankrupt......prices are dirt cheap right now, gonna pick up 5BTC while it's low and hope for the best! If all is well, gonna turn it all into POT and send this coin to the moon where it should be Smiley
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:03:48 AM

Regardless how long swisscex was down, Im really impressed by all the bugfixes and features that have been added. Really professional site now! Lets keep it up and not give everyone heart attacks again Wink

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀