Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 519 times)
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

After the Fudder comments of the Economy Noble prize winner, Warren Buffet  and Bill Gates

Any other FUD comment is just plain useless, we have taken too much hits to give a fuck anymore

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

It isn't bad news for Bitcoin when somebody makes a comment and completely does not understand. First off if you can't see the value, don't make comments. Secondly, the value lies in the network and being autonomous from government agencies printing fiat money at will. And if you can't see that simple fact, then damn you surely should stay far away please. Also, don't make any more dumb comments please.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

So, some guy somewhere didn't understand bitcoin. Okay, how is that bad news for me?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

This is barely bad news. Not sure if Bill Gates and Warren Buffet saying negative stuff about bitcoin should even be considered bad news, what more with this Eisman dude that most people have never heard about? The dude is simply irrelevant.  Stop getting FUDed easily by such statements from people, especially people who don't even know much about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

The opinions of such well-known and influential people can really adversely affect the course of many crypto-currencies. But sometimes it is worth to listen to the opinion of experts
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

Steve Eisman, à famous investor, particularly influential on Wall Street, was in Hong Kong to participate in a particularly important convention in the finance sector. The man had to express himself about crypto-currencies, explaining that for him it was only a fling::'' I do not see the point. What is the added value of crypto-currencies? No one has been able to give me an answer to that question. »
many opinions of information that keeps on popping up and all back again to investors who have confidence in bitcoin is therefore the main capital in investing with bitcoin
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

This question isn't relevant to the cryptocurrency! If he is an expert, he must know this)
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

Yes, the question is certainly interesting and makes you think deeply about this problem. But I want to believe that the cryptocurrency will take a tighter position and will allow you to use it successfully.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:12 AM

Any successful merchant who never holds crypto currency in the lives of those who come and makes some negative computers about it should not be listened to. With this comment is not so relevant it does not matter how successful a person is in investing if they do not quite understand the concept and dynamics in cryptocurrency. Cool
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:50:41 AM

How could it be a bad news, he is a bitcoin user and he just share his own opinion.
btj

Activity: 115
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

Show him this link and he will understand what is the added value:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

It summarizes everything !
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

How could it be a bad news, he is a bitcoin user and he just share his own opinion.

I think this is another speculation trying to destruct bitcoin image in the market, so as an investor we should  not listen this kind of speculation as this may influence our decision and might be risking our investment.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Steve Eisman, à famous investor, particularly influential on Wall Street, was in Hong Kong to participate in a particularly important convention in the finance sector. The man had to express himself about crypto-currencies, explaining that for him it was only a fling::'' I do not see the point. What is the added value of crypto-currencies? No one has been able to give me an answer to that question. »
many opinions of information that keeps on popping up and all back again to investors who have confidence in bitcoin is therefore the main capital in investing with bitcoin

You are right, whatever happens now and who ever makes fuds about bitcoin will not affect the continues growth and popularity of bitcoin, all of this is just temporary and we will see some good changes with the price soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

Although you are correct that this is bad news I do not think that there will be an effect on bitcoins price. We have heard this type of comment too many times. Also this type of comments have been said to Bitcoin previously not just in the recent past but this was said since the inception of Bitcoin and look how much Bitcoins price. Do not worry on this type of FUD, we will see Bitcoin recover.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

I think this is another speculation trying to destruct bitcoin image in the market, so as an investor we should  not listen this kind of speculation as this may influence our decision and might be risking our investment.

I strongly agree with you my friend, you know what bitcoin is and how legit, why you still listening those people who tries to shut down bitcoin? Do whatever you want dont listen to those strangers. If you are a real investor you know what you doing.
Akany

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

It is being obvious because the person saying this is a famous investor, but one should understand that this is actually his own opinion to the crypto-currencies. As a matter of fact Steve Eisman expressed skepticism over cryptocurrencies because he don't really understand it.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Well its not news to me hearing bad things said about bitcoin. The person might be famous though and if this continuously happen  for a long time, it might influence people's decision and will be risking our investment.
tek_zoom

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

I think it's a FUD .Therefore, booming is so near, i can even taste a little of it due to my abnormally long tounge :lmao:. Ask yourself, why there are so many great news lately, Korea to unban ICO, Chinese president XiJinPing talk about crypto, China is developing their own domestic block-chain, SEC, no news about what happened inside Consensus....... and all coins are experiencing blood-bath now. Why ? It is those who have been manipulating this market to foresee that storm, they cant stop it, only postpone .Those greedy people want every last bite of your coins, that is why the market movements lately make you so exhausted, it is no coincidence , you gotta be glad that we reached this stage as the next, yes the juicy one, is near. Stay strong my friends Smiley and again HODL. Keep that spirit.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

this is absolutely not a bad news for bitcoin, that someone whose name I have never heard before said that he doesn't know the use of bitcoin. Come on people, with bitcoin ANYONE can have access to wallet and start sending and receiving money without any barrier. Go and ask some people in South Sudan how easy it's to open and account and send the money abroad... Impossible...
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

It's simply he want's to dragging down the reputation of bitcoin, that is why he throws negative feedback to bitcoin. So that many people, especially to those who are investing their money in cryptos are not interested to invest their money in bitcoin. Because of Steve Eisman said, they lost their trust in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: