Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation on BTC  (Read 1568 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

simple with acceptance in other global companies the banking class accept that bitcoin vei to be equal to facebook as said if it is due to the factor of many use the BTC but another point always happens when it goes d to the moon happens the dumping of large portfolios there difficult to predict demand and supply

When bitcoin prices fall, economists will comment with 2 points of view that bitcoin will end or bitcoin is preparing to bounce back. No need to be surprised and panicked, because bitcoin is the same digital currency as fiat currency, there is always a price increase or a price decrease. So the element of speculation is very dominant. Speculators are people who are involved in high-pressure transactions, so they are accustomed to volatile prices but still have to decide SELL or BUY. This is game, calculation, and instinct.
right, my advice is don't trade if you aren't ready to lose, I personally only do trade with some money, and I am ready to lose everything so I am not worried about the rise and fall of the value of bitcoin because I believe I will get a big profit if it continues hold it back

I still believe that the best trader is the man who knows that he has another, an additional source on an income (like the permanent job). As for BTC, it might grow closer to the winter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2044
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

simple with acceptance in other global companies the banking class accept that bitcoin vei to be equal to facebook as said if it is due to the factor of many use the BTC but another point always happens when it goes d to the moon happens the dumping of large portfolios there difficult to predict demand and supply

When bitcoin prices fall, economists will comment with 2 points of view that bitcoin will end or bitcoin is preparing to bounce back. No need to be surprised and panicked, because bitcoin is the same digital currency as fiat currency, there is always a price increase or a price decrease. So the element of speculation is very dominant. Speculators are people who are involved in high-pressure transactions, so they are accustomed to volatile prices but still have to decide SELL or BUY. This is game, calculation, and instinct.
right, my advice is don't trade if you aren't ready to lose, I personally only do trade with some money, and I am ready to lose everything so I am not worried about the rise and fall of the value of bitcoin because I believe I will get a big profit if it continues hold it back

I still believe that the best trader is the man who knows that he has another, an additional source on an income (like the permanent job). As for BTC, it might grow closer to the winter.
agree with you. we all wait for winter to see the price of bitcoin being higher. I am sure many are waiting for this. well, I speculate that the end of the year will make bitcoin prices go up, maybe the price is above the $ 10k price again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

peter_coin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

There would always be speculations on BTC as it continues to gather popularity , many people would be concerned about it's future and the price at every point in time. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has come to stay that's why many speculators are around , since people have stakes and interest in BTC.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Speculation has always been a part of Bitcoin and the crypto market. People will always speculate to influence the prices.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

Speculators are a vital link in the crypto-currency ecosystem. It is speculative capital that has provided an opportunity for growth and provides overall development. As the connection between the cryptomir and the real world increases, the role of speculative capital will naturally decrease.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Speculation has always been a part of Bitcoin and the crypto market. People will always speculate to influence the prices.
Our speculations are less likely to affect the market, as I think the market for the price increase of the coin is intended for a certain power, which is the price of the market.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

agree with you. we all wait for winter to see the price of bitcoin being higher. I am sure many are waiting for this. well, I speculate that the end of the year will make bitcoin prices go up, maybe the price is above the $ 10k price again.

I know that almost everybody thinks that Bitcoin will gain in December. Meanwhile, I wish to find the proof of these predictions. Curious what makes people think like this.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

I do not believe in anything like that. many experts say if the year 2018 bitcoin prices will be very high, but until now there is no sign if the price of bitcoin will rise.

yes, bro, there is a lot of speculation and issues circulating as if fooling everyone. ha ha ha
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

All we must to do now, it's learn technical analysis. And then you will understand, that it's really hard to take even 10 000 dollars for bitcoin with out new volumes. Where we can fined new people, who will buy bitcoin for 9k,10k,20k? Only time... Time will give answer on this question.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

I was reading the Speculation section from the Economics forum yesterday, and two guys from the BTC Foundation said that 2018 will be the last time that Bitcoin will be under $10,000. I believe that this statement was made to lessen the worry that comes about every time that BTC drops. I don't know how anyone could make that statement in full faith though, as the nature of altcoins is its very volatility. Since it is not tied to normal economic conditions as fiat currency is, I don't quite see where that prediction comes from. The fact that many economies are talking about some type of oversight does show that acceptance is gaining and perhaps is a harbinger of more stable, and higher, prices.
Well that is why it is a speculation, no one knows exactly what it is going to happen, we are doing our best analysis that we can but that is not enough, which is why most of the predictions that you are going to read in this forum are mistaken, however even if we cannot make accurate predictions that does not mean we cannot make some general predictions that will most likely become true, like for example that in the next decade the value of bitcoin will be many times bigger than its current value.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

Speculations don't determinine the price of bitcoin; people do. Bitcoin can go up as much as 50K in any year or below 10k any year depending on the people in the ecosystem at the particular time. Speculations are not a sure way of predicting prices.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:00:01 AM

a lot of speculation has sprung up, and I'm interested in what you say.
You say that this year bitcoin will reach the price of 10,000 for the last time, will bitcoin fall? or will the price exceed 10,000?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:11 AM

a lot of speculation has sprung up, and I'm interested in what you say.
You say that this year bitcoin will reach the price of 10,000 for the last time, will bitcoin fall? or will the price exceed 10,000?

See many people have predicted that the bitcoin price will reach more than 50000$ but still, it is in prediction only because the price of bitcoin is kept declining. A lot of negative things happening and this makes the price to decline even further.

becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

Every one is allowed and free to speculate about this. Speculation of BTC will always raise in the society due to the legalization of it. Many country do not legalize and even ban it because several reasons. The most common reason of banning crypto is the security and the decentralization of it. It has much risks than real money.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

like the price of bitcoin it will be very difficult to recover the price at the price of $ 10k or at a price of $ 20k because currently there is so much bad news to destroy the price of bitcoin and there isn't even good news for bitcoin.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

many have speculated with the price of bitcoin, but I still believe in bitcoin that although the price of bitcoin continues to fall, it will definitely recover and have a high price again
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

like the price of bitcoin it will be very difficult to recover the price at the price of $ 10k or at a price of $ 20k because currently there is so much bad news to destroy the price of bitcoin and there isn't even good news for bitcoin.
We should be calm in this moment. It needs more time to settle down. Investors are in a hurry to make a quick decision. May directly affect the market. So be calm and wait a little longer. I believe it will bring the community the good news from the market.
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

It is good to spread that volatility is a good characteristic of bitcoin that will increase its value thru positive news and trends that will create financial security to all investors that 2018 is one of the best year of bitcoin.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

It is good to spread that volatility is a good characteristic of bitcoin that will increase its value thru positive news and trends that will create financial security to all investors that 2018 is one of the best year of bitcoin.

But how this things can make happen this year? It needs good news and more new big investors that will invest a lot and will help bitcoin price to recover again
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

But how this things can make happen this year? It needs good news and more new big investors that will invest a lot and will help bitcoin price to recover again
There's a lot of speculation about the future of bitcoin, only things we can do is be patience. Be patience and just ignore those bad news about bitcoin, having faith in bitcoin and soon it will boom again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: