Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99  (Read 19811 times)
Caerid

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 09:37:55 PM

Recently bought Dead Island.

Had a few issues trying to activate it on steam but their online support was fast and quick in helping me resolve my problem.

I would not hesitate to buy from again and will do so in the future.

Thanks
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 07:23:28 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2011, 09:24:55 AM by zerokwel

Freebump

And ordered an MC code 1 hr 30mins ago. Will update when I get it Smiley.

EDIT got code nice and easy transaction Fantastic
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 07:06:50 PM

So if I purchase an RU game key the game isn't going to be in russian is it? Lol. Never used russian keys before.

evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 11:33:12 PM

So if I purchase an RU game key the game isn't going to be in russian is it? Lol. Never used russian keys before.

+1 ... is it a normal English version? Just the activation is different, right?
BitPorium (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 04:03:59 AM

+1 ... is it a normal English version? Just the activation is different, right?
To answer both questions the answer is simply yes. The game will have any language that Steam states that it has. Usually games have many languages. At this time the only key I sell in which the game is not English is Black ops and MW2, but both have patches to make them English. All other RU keys are in multi language and default to English. So if you buy and activate, Dead Island, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and RAGE the games will default to English, At least they do for me. I believe the default language is set by where you are so if you are in the USA/Canada/UK/Australia it will default to English, if you are in Italy I believe it will default to Italian, if you are in Latin America I believe it will default to Spanish. But as long as Steam states the language you want you can always change it.
As for activation it is a little different but unlike other CD Key retailers we don't ask you for you Steam login details or send you to a 3rd party site to use some free trial VPN. GamerKeys.net provides you free access to our VPN which will allow you to activate the games easily and with no extra charge. To look at how to activate a Russian key on Steam just visit, http://gamerkeys.net/FAQ.htm#SteamRU. We have full written instructions and a video set up to help you get things done quickly and easily.
mameise

Activity: 561

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 02:02:56 PM

Hi,

just wanted to say that it works perfect! I bought one Game yesterday evening and got the key today. Now i bought the second game Smiley
And Price is Nice!

Thanks!
NghtRppr

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2011, 12:24:10 AM

I just paid for a F.3.A.R steam key. I'll let you all know how it turns out.
km3b

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 05:27:19 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2011, 05:18:24 PM by km3b

Bought BF3LE, payment sent. Looking forward to delivery.

Edit: Keys delivered this morning, game downloaded and installed. Works great.
mute20

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 08:55:22 PM

Bf twitter
You will be able to pre-load #BF3 on distribution services that sell the PC game and support pre-loading. Starts 10.21.

Will we get the key before release date Huh
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 11:44:50 PM

Bf twitter
You will be able to pre-load #BF3 on distribution services that sell the PC game and support pre-loading. Starts 10.21.

Will we get the key before release date Huh
There could be a chance that keys will be sent out a day or two early. All depends on when I receive shipment and how fast I can get the keys onto jpegs. As soon as i get the shipment I will start sending them out.

Also, Site has been in maintenance all day. Gamerkeys.net is going to be transferred to a VPS very soon. I was just getting things ready for that transition.
Jrock

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 05:44:58 AM

The prices are quite good on your site. It almost makes me a little skeptical. How do you acquire these keys at such prices?  I'm not calling you out or anything, everyone said good things about your site. I just don't understand how you could take a games original price and cut the price in half Especially on games that aren't even out yet. Just don't want to wake up and see my steam account banned in the future or something lame like that.

I plan on purchasing a few games regardless of what your response is on a dummy steam account. I'm really just curious.

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 10:01:26 AM

The prices are quite good on your site. It almost makes me a little skeptical. How do you acquire these keys at such prices?  I'm not calling you out or anything, everyone said good things about your site. I just don't understand how you could take a games original price and cut the price in half Especially on games that aren't even out yet. Just don't want to wake up and see my steam account banned in the future or something lame like that.

I plan on purchasing a few games regardless of what your response is on a dummy steam account. I'm really justious.
I get the keys from retail copies of the game. Most my keys come from eastern europe. Countries like Latvis and Russia. Games are much cheaper in those countries. I have yet to get an account banned or ever heard of am account getting banned for using the keys I sell. They are authentic and guaranteed to work.
mute20

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 08:38:17 PM

I plan on purchasing a few games regardless of what your response is on a dummy steam account. I'm really justious.
I get the keys from retail copies of the game. Most my keys come from eastern europe. Countries like Latvis and Russia. Games are much cheaper in those countries. I have yet to get an account banned or ever heard of am account getting banned for using the keys I sell. They are authentic and guaranteed to work.

This is a common practice on ebay. I bought l4d2/dow2 on ebay for about 25$ when they normally cost about 65$+ where i live(Canada). They where shipped from us ,but I am pretty sure they bought it somewhere else. Only thing is you usually get a foreign plastic case like a Xbox in size ,but they 100% work on steam.
Jrock

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 10:46:50 PM

Thanks for clarifying. I just purchased Dead Island from your site. Will have more business in the future as well.

Jrock

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 12:25:33 AM

By the way any chance you'll be doing saints row 3 preorders?

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 03:24:16 PM

By the way any chance you'll be doing saints row 3 preorders?
Maybe. Have to see as we got closer to release date.

Update:
Gamerkeys.net has been moved onto BitCoinWebHost Cloud hosting system. Everything should be much faster now! Sorry for the recent error the past few days!
Jrock

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 07:47:31 PM

Dead Island worked great Smiley

By the way how exactly do your reward points work. I don't see any mention of them on your site.

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 08:01:03 PM

Dead Island worked great Smiley

By the way how exactly do your reward points work. I don't see any mention of them on your site.

Hello,
The reward points are like on site currency. I will make a nice Information page soon.
Example
You buy a game for $24.99 you will get 25 reward points.
Also if you noticed a game that cost $24.99 USD cost 2499 Reward points. So in practice you can think of each reward point being worth slightly more than 1 US Cent.
You can apply reward points to any order at any amount, it doesn't have to cover the full amount. If you have enough to cover then you can just checkout for free and the order is processed like regular. Remember that if you used Reward points on an order you will not get any reward points on that order.
mute20

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 11:39:38 PM

When should I expect the bf3 key I pre orderd on bitporium? I already preloaded it from torrent so just keen to know when the key will be sent.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 11:52:02 PM

I expect a Monday launch.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: