Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RSIN] Roketsin  (Read 329 times)
Roketsin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 03:42:35 PM by Roketsin

ROKETSIN
Currency To The Blockchain Waves

What is Roketsin?

Roketsin exists on blockchains through the Waves Protocol. The Waves Protocol is open source software that interfaces with blockchains to allow for the issuance and redemption of cryptocurrency tokens, in our case, “Roketsin”.

Roketsin enables businesses – including exchanges, wallets, payment processors, financial services and ATMs – to easily use fiat-backed tokens on blockchains. By leveraging Blockchain technology, Roketsin allows you to store, send and receive digital tokens person-to-person, globally, instantly, and securely for a fraction of the cost of alternatives.

The currencie Roketsin [RSIN] sharing of profits every month to the first 100 holders of Roketsin [RSIN]. Profits come from professional exchange or we minimize the risk of loss. You can see the list of Roketsin [RSIN] holders.

Roketsin currencies are 100% backed by actual fiat currency assets in our reserve account. Roketsin are redeemable and exchangeable. The conversion rate is 1 Roketsin [RUSD],[REUR],[RTRY] equals 1 USD,EUR,TRY.

Wallets

Exchange

What is the ID of currencies Roketsin?

To avoid scams we advise you to add the Roketsin currency IDs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsg21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Russian translation reserved, image translation
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Unfortunately all ICOs based on Waves blockchain was not successful. I have dozens of Waves tokens in my wallet, which cost nothing. I could not say anything about core idea of this project, but Waves platform it is wrong decision.
Roketsin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Unfortunately all ICOs based on Waves blockchain was not successful. I have dozens of Waves tokens in my wallet, which cost nothing. I could not say anything about core idea of this project, but Waves platform it is wrong decision.
Hello ,I think the opposite, I think we can succeed with if we support it, I will do everything so that Roketsin is listed in the best crypto-currency.
madmike91

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

Hi Roketsin,

We wanted to use ROKETSIN for sending funds internationally within a controlled/private environment for sending money from within the Asian Pacific Region. Essentially, if a relative (family member) required funds but we wanted to avoid the international transaction fee (%) could we do so with Roketsin? And could we have a discussion revolving this.

Many thanks,

republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

Hello ,I think the opposite, I think we can succeed with if we support it, I will do everything so that Roketsin is listed in the best crypto-currency.

So, what happend with roketsin now,,,?
Personally i'm is a big fans of waves, but not with the tokens that created with wavesplatform ,,
But, I hope someday a great token will born on wavesplatform..
Regards
Roketsin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Hi Roketsin,

We wanted to use ROKETSIN for sending funds internationally within a controlled/private environment for sending money from within the Asian Pacific Region. Essentially, if a relative (family member) required funds but we wanted to avoid the international transaction fee (%) could we do so with Roketsin? And could we have a discussion revolving this.

Many thanks,

hello, we are working on this project we would like to achieve this in the future.
Roketsin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

So, what happend with roketsin now,,,?
Personally i'm is a big fans of waves, but not with the tokens that created with wavesplatform ,,
But, I hope someday a great token will born on wavesplatform..
Regards
hello, we put roketsin on the crex24.com stock exchange, in the future we would like to improve this with your support and realize new projects with our community.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:13:56 AM

Hello Roketsin Developer,

Please give us complete spec of this coin. And must be posted in the first thread of this page.
And why minimum deposit in Crex24 is 1 Million RSIN?

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: