Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚  (Read 4688 times)
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

What types of tests MeMe edge divice will take. I think there are already some devices to detect heartbeat, BP etc.. will this device differ with those except reports uploading to servers?
These are some of the key tests (17) and we are adding more raising it to 50
Temperature
Blood Pressure
Glucometer
Spirometer
Body Scale
SPO2
ECG
Airflow
GSR
Snore
EMG
EEG
CBC
Thyroid
LFT
Cholesterol / Lipid Profile
Cardiac and Renal Profile
Full Blood Count
Antibodies test
Serum Electrolytes
Urine Test
Widal
Hepa A
Hepa B

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

I think one has to know about the healthcare system in countries like India and the great divide between urban and rural.
India faces a growing need to fix its basic health concerns in the areas of HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, and diarrhea. Additionally, children under five are born underweight and roughly 7% (compared to 0.8% in the US) of them die before their fifth birthday.  Sadly, only a small percentage of the population has access to quality sanitation, which further exacerbates some key concerns above.

For primary health care, the Indian government spends only about 30% of the country’s total healthcare budget. This is just a fraction of what the US and the UK spend every year. One way to solve this problem is to address the infrastructure issue… by standardizing diagnostic procedures, building rural clinics, and developing streamlined health IT systems, and improving efficiency. The need for skilled medical graduates continues to grow, especially in rural areas which fail to attract new graduates because of financial reasons.
At Mefy we are not criticizing the government but trying work with it to make healthcare available for all regardless where you live in the country
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

The reason the email changes is because they are only "throw away" Gmail addresses and again it's a security protocol

I find it absurd that the excuse you are using for why the password AND email address was changed for your forum account is because you are so very extremely security conscious. Your btcexchange.pw site isn't even secured and that's supposed to be handling financial transactions!

So your site has a reserve of 1,000 BTC, is that right?

Or would that be a lie?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 10:37:21 AM by lowbander80

About 20 months ago after being diagnosed with cancer, I sold a lot of websites I had dozens of them and a google developers account to someone as I had no need for it, he did ask me if I would answer any questions regarding the app support via his skype but never heard from anyone again. So really don't know much about it now.
Please tell what this has to do with MeFy.I think you have found MeFy to be perfectly legit so now your attacks go to a personal level can you explain your actions to this accusation...CRYPTODEVIL IS ASSISTING SOMEONE TO STEAL 480 BITCOIN
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

he did ask me if I would answer any questions regarding the app support via his skype but never heard from anyone again. So really don't know much about it now.

His skype? So why is your skype the contact for the platform?

Also, the whois data doesn't equate to your claim towards having sold this domain 20 months ago:
Domain Name: BTCEXCHANGE.PW
Registry Domain ID: D47201360-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2018-05-30T09:33:54.0Z
Creation Date: 2017-04-24T19:42:03.0Z

Please tell what this has to do with MeFy.
You, Mark, claim to be representing MeFy but the assertions you make concerning the inconsistencies in your profile don't appear to tally with the facts being presented. This is suspicious and, therefore, absolutely related to MeFy as a rushed ICO seeking millions of dollars in investment from the public.

can you explain your actions to this accusation...CRYPTODEVIL IS ASSISTING SOMEONE TO STEAL 480 BITCOIN
I am? That's news to me, how about you provide a link? Otherwise it's just an all-caps shouty sentence you've coloured in red for no reason.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

About 20 months ago after being diagnosed with cancer, I sold a lot of websites I had dozens of them and a google developers account to someone as I had no need for it, he did ask me if I would answer any questions regarding the app support via his skype but never heard from anyone again. So really don't know much about it now.
Please tell what this has to do with MeFy.I think you have found MeFy to be perfectly legit so now your attacks go to a personal level can you explain your actions to this accusation...CRYPTODEVIL IS ASSISTING SOMEONE TO STEAL 480 BITCOIN

Hello, sir. I am a member of a subscription company. Has written more than 90 posts. But I did not fill out the forms ... For the first time I come across a scandalous form of reporting in a subscription company. Is there any chance to correct my situation? I am very worried.
Thank you very much.
I hope for your understanding.

lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

he did ask me if I would answer any questions regarding the app support via his skype but never heard from anyone again. So really don't know much about it now.

His skype? So why is your skype the contact for the platform?

Also, the whois data doesn't equate to your claim towards having sold this domain 20 months ago:
Domain Name: BTCEXCHANGE.PW
Registry Domain ID: D47201360-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2018-05-30T09:33:54.0Z
Creation Date: 2017-04-24T19:42:03.0Z

Please tell what this has to do with MeFy.
You, Mark, claim to be representing MeFy but the assertions you make concerning the inconsistencies in your profile don't appear to tally with the facts being presented. This is suspicious and, therefore, absolutely related to MeFy as a rushed ICO seeking millions of dollars in investment from the public.

can you explain your actions to this accusation...CRYPTODEVIL IS ASSISTING SOMEONE TO STEAL 480 BITCOIN
I am? That's news to me, how about you provide a link? Otherwise it's just an all-caps shouty sentence you've coloured in red for no reason.

well considering you have disabled the ability to search your threads in the last 5 mins in case I put more up its hard then. Your name has been linked to helping stevie777 extort money from BTCe exchange and for red trusting at random. The only reason you have DT is not that you earned it but because you were trusted for some reason by dooglas that gave you DT. Please don't take this to a personal level and try and hurt a company Don't hide behind an alias if you have a problem with me bring it to me in person, not via an entity I happen to freelance for.You name a time and place in the country your in (UK) and i will fly there no problem and we can sort it out face to face
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

you left red trust on me to something that was proven to be wrong, and where do you get this rushed ICO from? After reading your past history before you blocked it I notice extremely serious accusations against you so I really think your just a person to ignore. When you have constructive criticism about mefy I will consider answering it then. All through history people hid behind aliases and threw unfounded accusations
knowing there were no comebacks you have just joined a long list and that's sad
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

well considering you have disabled the ability to search your threads in the last 5 mins in case I put more up its hard then...
After reading your past history before you blocked it I notice extremely serious accusations against you

Ok, well that's yet another weird claim coming from a, supposedly, four-year forum member. There is no 'blocked' post history option. It really does appear to be the case that you are somebody who is using a bought/stolen account to promote this rushed ICO.

and where do you get this rushed ICO from?

From the very same places you seem intent on ignoring, the content of my posts in this thread:

I used my channel here to let questions be answered and to give visibility to the project

So at what point in this whole MeMe-MeFy process was it decided to crowbar in a token you could ICO? Because your Australian company registration, your domain registration and the promoting of the token sale all suddenly appeared around April/May and you're collecting money from the beginning of June?

You are literally ticking all the boxes for a FOMO-rushed-cynical-cash-in ICO.

But, then, you also decided to throw your toys from the pram and refuse to address this legitimate question, too, so your attempts at further deflection are not a surprise:

What bothers me is that I can't quite reconcile your place in this as a Johns Hopkins, MIT graduate math whizz, who just happened to have been auctioning off his signature shortly before this rushed ICO appeared.

I'm auctioning off my signature. I will make on average around 50 posts per month for winner. The rules for this auction are:

I have the right to reject bids or advertisements. You can offer a different one of course.
I have the right to shorten, extend, restart or cancel the auction at any point in time.

If the service turns out to be a scam, I'll remove the ad and your money will not be refunded.
The auction winner must provide payment and the signature ad code within 48 hours of a request via PM or red trust will be left
The auction will end in 14 days

The time  frame for your signature can be from one month or you can PM for longer

Willing to advertise anything thats not a scam (no glow tags) see above.
WILLING TO DISCUSS THINGS ON SKYPE    bitsintheclouds

Starting bid 0.01

How exactly did you come to join this project as the 'ICO advisor' who is, by your own claim, 'advising them on how to build a seamless blockchain to move data from chain to chain', having clearly had no connection to the project back in April when you were shilling your 'LEDGENDARY' signature space?

lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Whatever you think and you don't seem to remember anything about you helping a guy to exhort an exchange nor willing to meet me face to face.Says enough
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

I suppose this business is very interesting and good.
Brilliant plan, absorbing business, cognitive activity.
Thank you I think! if English is not your native language I do speak others if its easier
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:53:49 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 11:23:36 PM by xtraelv

Thank you I think! if English is not your native language I do speak others if its easier

Why isn't this ICO advertised in the Greek section of this forum ? You used to post there all the time.

well considering you have disabled the ability to search your threads in the last 5 mins in case I put more up its hard then. Your name has been linked to helping stevie777 extort money from BTCe exchange and for red trusting at random. The only reason you have DT is not that you earned it but because you were trusted for some reason by dooglas that gave you DT. Please don't take this to a personal level and try and hurt a company Don't hide behind an alias if you have a problem with me bring it to me in person, not via an entity I happen to freelance for.You name a time and place in the country your in (UK) and i will fly there no problem and we can sort it out face to face

There is no ability to disable thread searches and everything is indexed by google anyway. Important information is also available using archives and cache. Archives can be used to show changed or deleted content.

Making such claims is extremely suspect. You had me almost convinced earlier. Now I don't believe any of your claims. Your inability to use the forum functions (being Legendary) and (lack of) knowledge of forum protocols just astounds me.

Perhaps you are talking about this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739698.msg17648719#msg17648719
Made by this user ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=899157

(Also unrelated (since there is no validity to the accusation) - Perhaps reading my article on Mt.Gox will give you some clues about BTCe. Hint: LOL @ scamming BTCe)

When people get busted for scams they make all sorts of ridiculous claims or set up alt accounts to make up claims. Of course they turn out to be extremely transparent. Apparently I'm a drug dealer because I wrote an article about silk road. Never mind the fact that my account is from 2016, I wasn't into crypto when silkroad was in existence and there are no verifiable facts offered. That is the difference between legitimate scam claims made and bogus scam claims made.

Legitimate claims include the offering of verifiable proof. Whether correct or incorrect a decent level of proof is offered accompanying the claim. This proof can then be checked and discussed by a variety of people. Others can use it to make an opinion.

Bogus claims either offer no proof, nonsense or strawmen to deflect accusations made towards themselves.  If you utilize claims made by untrusted feedback then you really should verify the claims yourself - otherwise you are just repeating nonsense that is usually already proven to be false. Deliberately using false already disproven claims is something that scammers do all the time. It makes the person making the claims look like a scammer.

I can accept a noob making such a mistake but really would expect more form someone with a Legendary account.

Seeing how trustworthy someone is when they are asking for $20-30 million dollars is essential. Everyone involved with the project should expect to be scrutinized.
Their trustworthiness is a reflection on whether the project is to be trusted. Cryptodevil isn't offering an ICO.  Yet his credibility and claims are far more transparent than yours.

Making provably bogus accusations against him won't help your case. He isn't advertising to get money. You are.

Lets see if I understand it so far:

You are advertising to get millions of dollars for tokens that the "investor" can use to pay for services on a platform that has 2500 subscribers.

The funds will be used to PAY to develop the platform but the investor doesn't get any OWNERSHIP in return.

So while the investors token funds are used to develop and market the platform the rewards are kept by the founders. The "investor" can use the tokens to pay for the services that it helped develop.

In the meantime a legendary account from someone suffering from cancer that has little understanding of the forum rules and doesn't know how to use some of the basic forum functions that is not getting paid to advertise the ICO and doing it completely voluntary out of the goodness of their heart is advertising the ICO.

The director of the company that owns the APP - Sanjay Sinha has nothing to do with the ICO.

Evil "cryptodevil" who is working for another competing ICO (no evidence given), who is blocking you from accessing forum functions (functions that cannot be blocked), who is scamming others (no evidence given) is asking horrible relevant questions. Anyone expressing a symilar viewpoint is automatically his sockpuppet alt account. (Hint to anyone planning to use this as "evidence of scamming by Cryptodevil" - I'm expressing sarcasm)

Instead we should listen to the clearly paid shills or bots that are posting such believable and creative nonsense that it either "spam bumping" the thread (breaking forum rules) or a creative attempt at a Haiku.

I suppose this business is very interesting and good.
Brilliant plan, absorbing business, cognitive activity.

Did I summarize it correctly ?

You name a time and place in the country your in (UK) and i will fly there no problem and we can sort it out face to face

Making aggressive statements like this also doesn't help. It is often used by scammers. How can anyone take something like that seriously ? You will fly anywhere in the world to meet someone who accuses the ICO which you are not getting paid for to advertise as a scam ? Wouldn't it be hard to get travel insurance with your condition ?

Bitcoin forum evolved from the Cypherpunks movement. Do you really think that early members are going to drop their OpSec and reveal their identity to someone they are accusing of being a scammer when they believe in anonymity, encryption and privacy ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

First of all the search function unlike some I don't search peoples background so never use it Secondly there are no investors that's illegal and nowhere did we mention that. Working for nothing, some people actually help something they believe in free of charge if at any point I am offered tokens I will donate them if they rise in price to a worthy cause as I don't need the money. I offered to meet him as I am coming to the UK shortly anyway and we could discuss his problems with me no threat there.
You have never received red trust from me because you ask questions you don't throw out personal attacks at me well not till now but I will let one slide but not two. I offered to a founder member of mefy today to leave as I believed this thing on BCT had turned personal and was harming them but they said no they don't listen to accusations from people who are unwilling to put their name to it and I should not be virtually blackmailed into leaving.
Cryptodevil as he calls himself has dozens of accusations about him on here not just one so who do I believe them or some guy who got in touch with reporters (they ignored him) saying a guy with connections to MI5 was running a scam. Can you really take someone seriously after that?You keep saying he has DT2 trust but that's only because he got it through doogal and there are a lot of accusations about that happening.
In all honesty, no one cares what your select club write none of your group are Bob Woodward or anyone of any consequence so carry on.
The statements being thrown out of a quick ICO are also unfounded show me one place mefy is even haing a presale just now so another lie by your almighty leader
If at any time I believe the comments here move from stupidity and cross to libel I can find your names and address very easily and then it would become a legal matter not just some banter here and before you start saying that's a threat it's not its a promise.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

Now you have seen fit to reopen this discussion thread, let's try addressing some of these red flags.

We can start with this question:

Now what bothers me is there are about 3-4 other healthcare startups what brought you to criticize this one,

Yet another red flag, the all-too-typical, "There are lots of other suspect ICOs like ours, why aren't you bothering them?" dishonest deflection attempt.

What bothers me is that I can't quite reconcile your place in this as a Johns Hopkins, MIT graduate math whizz, who just happened to have been auctioning off his signature shortly before this rushed ICO appeared.

I'm auctioning off my signature. I will make on average around 50 posts per month for winner. The rules for this auction are:

I have the right to reject bids or advertisements. You can offer a different one of course.
I have the right to shorten, extend, restart or cancel the auction at any point in time.

If the service turns out to be a scam, I'll remove the ad and your money will not be refunded.
The auction winner must provide payment and the signature ad code within 48 hours of a request via PM or red trust will be left
The auction will end in 14 days

The time  frame for your signature can be from one month or you can PM for longer

Willing to advertise anything thats not a scam (no glow tags) see above.
WILLING TO DISCUSS THINGS ON SKYPE    bitsintheclouds

Starting bid 0.01

How exactly did you come to join this project as the 'ICO advisor' who is, by your own claim, 'advising them on how to build a seamless blockchain to move data from chain to chain', having clearly had no connection to the project back in April when you were shilling your 'LEDGENDARY' signature space?

Your total lack of knowledge as to the functions of this forum have proven that you are not a four-year member, so the question is whether you bought or stole the forum account 'lowbander80'?

Is the 'bitsintheclouds' skype account yours or does it belong to the original owner of the lowbander80 account?

lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

As I said I am back with the disease that started years ago proof I never bought the account for MeFy is a post of mine from 18months ago discussing something that happened a year prior to Jan 17
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752319.msg17503898#msg17503898 and will no longer be discussing my personal life with people on here

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

As I said I am back with the disease that started years ago proof I never bought the account for MeFy is a post of mine from 18months ago discussing something that happened a year prior to Jan 17
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752319.msg17503898#msg17503898 and will no longer be discussing my personal life with people on here

That doesn't actually prove anything, you do realise that, yes? That you're claiming to be the same person is not proven by presenting an old post along with your own claims to be the same person.

I'm trying to establish the facts of this situation and your continued evasiveness and attempts to avoid answering to the issues I am raising only perpetuates the suspicion that all is not as this ICO is claiming it to be.

Is the 'bitsintheclouds' skype address yours, Mark?

lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

No, I am not the owner of the Skype account it was opened by a man did some business with years ago
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

No, I am not the owner of the Skype account it was opened by a man did some business with years ago

So can you see that while it has been removed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=256981

I still have a screenshot of it here: https://i.imgur.com/YdiOinZ.png from the cache.

Also an archived post here: https://web.archive.org/web/20180705123612/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3301426.0

Can you see why that looks suspicious ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

I think we both know where this rabbit-hole goes, but before venturing further, could you even begin to explain what you mean by saying that the skype account previously associated with the lowbander80 account "was opened by a man did some business with years ago".

Why would you even be wearing someone else's skype handle?

sanjay@mefy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

Can several family members use the same Mefy account at the same time?

Yes our subscription is for a family, family of 4. You need to switch users before availing any of the services so that data is captured against the correct user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: