Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚  (Read 4672 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

So, Sanjay@MeFy, do you care to respond to this?

Sanjay seems to like ICOs so much he's got two on the go at the same time:

Attempting to rush through two ICOs at the same time is extremely suspicious behaviour.

And, @lowbander80 'Mark', you seem a bit reluctant to respond to this question:

No, I am not the owner of the Skype account it was opened by a man did some business with years ago

I think we both know where this rabbit-hole goes, but before venturing further, could you even begin to explain what you mean by saying that the skype account previously associated with the lowbander80 account "was opened by a man did some business with years ago".

Why would you even be wearing someone else's skype handle?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanjay@mefy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

So, Sanjay@MeFy, do you care to respond to this?

Sanjay seems to like ICOs so much he's got two on the go at the same time:

Attempting to rush through two ICOs at the same time is extremely suspicious behaviour.

And, @lowbander80 'Mark', you seem a bit reluctant to respond to this question:

No, I am not the owner of the Skype account it was opened by a man did some business with years ago

I think we both know where this rabbit-hole goes, but before venturing further, could you even begin to explain what you mean by saying that the skype account previously associated with the lowbander80 account "was opened by a man did some business with years ago".

I believe you have done good job digging into all details. I was expecting you would have got further information that I have no role to play in Belotto ICO. If not please ping the telegram channel of Belotto and you would get a clarification.

Still let me put everything in black and white for you and others benefit.

MeMe Information Technology which was incorporated on 28th June, 2016 and had 2 line of business.
1. IT Services
2. MeMe (Healthcare Platform), which had multiple products and hence was called MeMe Care, MeMe Doctor, MeMe Pharmacy, MeMe Edge and so on.

Under the IT services business we have delivered nothing less than 100+ projects of different sizes. GECKO SAS was one of our customer. GECKO's CEO had reached out to me to see if I would be interested in helping them with their product development and since I agreed for that they put my profile. I had requested them to take me off from there website as I had no role to play in their ICO and if you check their site now, they have taken me off.

Why MeFy - Since we were getting some institutional investor onboard and they only wanted to invest on the product, we had to split the company and create a new name MeFy (Me is MeMe and Fy is For You)

I thought you do a very good job researching and finding the truth, not sue how and from where did you got this half cooked and untrue understanding. MeFy is not a rushed ICO, I believe you know that we have not even started its marketing nor have we announced pre-sales dates, so not sure how did you got an understanding that its a rushed ICO. I think my small team had done an amazing job to pull you all in here.

ICO is not our objective, its just the mean. Means to spread MeFy, Means for all investor to get benefited from this ICO and MEFY token.

ICO or not MeFy will be in your neighbourhood soon, I hope you will love its services and value it brings for your health.

I hope this clarifies and if you still have any further question, feel free to write back to me.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I thought you do a very good job researching and finding the truth, not sue how and from where did you got this half cooked and untrue understanding. MeFy is not a rushed ICO, I believe you know that we have not even started its marketing nor have we announced pre-sales dates, so not sure how did you got an understanding that its a rushed ICO.

Ignoring the suspicious similarities between your writing and that of lowbander80 'Mark', let's address this repeated claim from your side that this is not a rushed ICO.

Presale commences [Starting 4th June] Min/Max Contribution: 20-300 ETH Min/Max Contribution: 2-50 BTC
Min/Max Contribution: 30,000-500,000 XMV

You just registered your mefy.io domain in April, so the split into this 'rebranding' could only have been a recent idea. You then posted up the details of your magical medical blockchain/AI/IoT/Smart Contract behemoth ICO in May, with a pre-sale beginning 4th June.

I'd say the evidence is pretty clear that this is a rushed ICO.

It also doesn't help your case that lowbander80, your ICO promoter and self-professed 'ICO Adviser'-cum-blockchain-expert, can't quite get his story straight on whether he is the original owner of that account or not. So, in that you are clearly involved in two ICOs, no matter what you want to claim now you've hurriedly had your profile removed from the other one, and you are associating with people of highly questionable integrity and honesty to promote this one, I'd say there is little reason to consider this ICO as anything less than a cynical grab-for-cash FOMO buzzword sale.

You'd be far better off cancelling this ICO and, if you are a legitimate operation, going about it the right way instead which includes oversight managed by one of the big four audit firms and having the ICO funds held in escrow. Taking the time to provide proper controls and oversight will serve to assuage the concerns surrounding your platform.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 11:44:53 PM by xtraelv

I hope this clarifies and if you still have any further question, feel free to write back to me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4410505.msg41518853#msg41518853

I was hoping to get a reply to my questions in the other thread.

This is not just something that he said - It is something that you supposedly said and told him to communicate to me.

If you said that - why did you say it ?
If you didn't say it then why did I receive that message ?

A very important question:
Do you agree that if the person promoting the ICO is dishonest that it would make the ICO look extremely suspect ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

Hopefully this platform is successful
MeFy offers solutions (Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and led approach platform) to create useful health delivery models
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

I am Mark Haynes I run a full software company with other C++ devs that have blockchain experience and code in Solidity. As you won't remove the red trust you put there for no reason I have no option but to return it. I am an MIT grad and also have a degree from Johns Hopkins all in Maths

So, 'Mark', would you at least have a crack at trying to explain away your claim to have been wearing someone else's skype handle all these years?

...and also their website

sanjay@mefy

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

I thought you do a very good job researching and finding the truth, not sue how and from where did you got this half cooked and untrue understanding. MeFy is not a rushed ICO, I believe you know that we have not even started its marketing nor have we announced pre-sales dates, so not sure how did you got an understanding that its a rushed ICO.

Ignoring the suspicious similarities between your writing and that of lowbander80 'Mark', let's address this repeated claim from your side that this is not a rushed ICO.

Presale commences [Starting 4th June] Min/Max Contribution: 20-300 ETH Min/Max Contribution: 2-50 BTC

You just registered your mefy.io domain in April, so the split into this 'rebranding' could only have been a recent idea. You then posted up the details of your magical medical blockchain/AI/IoT/Smart Contract behemoth ICO in May, with a pre-sale beginning 4th June.

I'd say the evidence is pretty clear that this is a rushed ICO.

It also doesn't help your case that lowbander80, your ICO promoter and self-professed 'ICO Adviser'-cum-blockchain-expert, can't quite get his story straight on whether he is the original owner of that account or not. So, in that you are clearly involved in two ICOs, no matter what you want to claim now you've hurriedly had your profile removed from the other one, and you are associating with people of highly questionable integrity and honesty to promote this one, I'd say there is little reason to consider this ICO as anything less than a cynical grab-for-cash FOMO buzzword sale.

You'd be far better off cancelling this ICO and, if you are a legitimate operation, going about it the right way instead which includes oversight managed by one of the big four audit firms and having the ICO funds held in escrow. Taking the time to provide proper controls and oversight will serve to assuage the concerns surrounding your platform.

Yes MeFy domain was registered in April and the rebranding was not an idea but a necessity so that IT services and product is separated out. If you look at our website we have yet not announced the presales date, yes we were initially targeting for June but that was it and we did not announce it yet, in-fact whitelisting started on 8th June.

Regarding participating in 2 ICO's and getting it hurriedly removed, you are free to form an opinion. I have no control over that. If you just want to throw allegation without any base no one can help.

For everyone's interest I am putting it very clearly here.

I have no interest in any other ICO other than MeFy. MeFy is not a magical solution, its a solution and a result of hardwork of me and my team that will change, how we deal with our health in India and across the world. All advisors and team members has been onboarded based on our due diligence and the contribution that they can make to the product and ICO. ICO, Blockchain , IOT, AI are just the means to build a product that would be beneficial for the society.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

in-fact whitelisting started on 8th June.

No, whitelisting started 29th May and Presale on the 4th, according to lowbander80.

Presale Requirements

Whitelist [Starting 29th May]

Try to get your facts straight, you are seeking many millions of dollars in investment from the public, this is not a good look for your ICO.

But then...
All advisors and team members has been onboarded based on our due diligence and the contribution that they can make to the product and ICO.

Really? So you're claiming to have conducted some due diligence when you on-boarded 'Mark Haynes'?

There is a reason why lowbander80 'Mark' has suddenly gone quiet in this thread. He is not who he claims to be and for you to assert that your team members are vetted prior to inclusion serves only as damning insight into how shoddy your operation is.

I strongly suggest you follow my advice in this regards:

sanjay@mefy

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

in-fact whitelisting started on 8th June.

No, whitelisting started 29th May and Presale on the 4th, according to lowbander80.

Presale Requirements

Whitelist [Starting 29th May]

Try to get your facts straight, you are seeking many millions of dollars in investment from the public, this is not a good look for your ICO.

But then...
All advisors and team members has been onboarded based on our due diligence and the contribution that they can make to the product and ICO.

Really? So you're claiming to have conducted some due diligence when you on-boarded 'Mark Haynes'?

There is a reason why lowbander80 'Mark' has suddenly gone quiet in this thread. He is not who he claims to be and for you to assert that your team members are vetted prior to inclusion serves only as damning insight into how shoddy your operation is.

Thank you for your advice, I hope you don't have problem with the product.

Just for everyone's benefit and those who believe in the product and the benefits that it can bring to the society, whitelist is on.

Presale Requirements

Whitelist [Starting 8th June]

Presale - to be announced

Min/Max Contribution: 50 ETH - 1000 ETH

Min/Max Contribution: 5 BTC - 80 BTC
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:08:06 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 03:10:24 AM by xtraelv

Thank you for your advice, I hope you don't have problem with the product.

Just for everyone's benefit and those who believe in the product and the benefits that it can bring to the society, whitelist is on.

Presale Requirements

Whitelist [Starting 8th June]

Presale - to be announced

Min/Max Contribution: 50 ETH - 1000 ETH

Min/Max Contribution: 5 BTC - 80 BTC

That is not what is says here in your advertisement:

https://www.listico.io/ico-calendar/mefy-crowdsale

Archived here: https://web.archive.org/web/20180709004631/https://www.listico.io/ico-calendar/mefy-crowdsale

I would like to know more about the due diligence you did on Mark Hayes and some of the other team members listed here:

Do you agree that if the person promoting the ICO is dishonest that it would make the ICO look extremely suspect ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Seeing as you are choosing to ignore the issue being raised about your team members, sanjay@mefy:

WARNING!!!

THE MEFY ICO HAS BEEN FOUND

TO HAVE FAKE TEAM MEMBERS

DO NOT PROMOTE

THOSE WHO PROMOTE THIS

ICO WILL BE MARKED WITH

NEGATIVE TRUST

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

sanjay@mefy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

Seeing as you are choosing to ignore the issue being raised about your team members, sanjay@mefy:

WARNING!!!

DO NOT PROMOTE

THOSE WHO PROMOTE THIS

ICO WILL BE MARKED WITH

NEGATIVE TRUST

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Its easy to point fingers sitting behind fake name and id. I have already answered all questions. I need to spend time enhancing the product that would help everyone rather than answering irrelevant questions.

All our details are public and for people to verify and take their own call. We are here to build a quality product that will help the overall society.

All of you who see value in the product and the benefits it will bering to the society, and you see a value in investing in MEFY, please whitelist yourself.

We will notify you once we announce our presale.

Registration and token sale will take place only on the official website: https://mefy.io/

The MeFy team will NEVER send ETH / BTC addresses for private contributions, ask for personal data, or accept direct funding. Be vigilant of scam attempts. If you see any suspicious activity, please bring it to our attention!

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

WARNING!!!

DO NOT PROMOTE

THOSE WHO PROMOTE THIS

ICO WILL BE MARKED WITH

NEGATIVE TRUST

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Its easy to point fingers sitting behind fake name and id. I have already answered all questions. I need to spend time enhancing the product that would help everyone rather than answering irrelevant questions.

Irrelevant questions? So you think the fact you have fake team members, who are in reality people who have committed multiple scams and fraud, is irrelevant to your intention to collect millions of dollars from the public?

LOL. You've got some front, I'll give you that.

In conclusion - This ICO is a scam.

sanjay@mefy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

All MeFy Team members profile are in public for everyone to view. All our offices and address to our clinic is available on our website. Do visit our clinic for your health check-up.

[b]Regarding our ICO[/b]
Please check for important dates at our website https://mefy.io and do not get mislead. Be vigilant of scam attempts. If you see any suspicious activity, please bring it to our attention!
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:02:55 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:54:26 AM by DrearyUrbanite

This project has been identified as a scam. Anyone beware!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

All MeFy Team members profile are in public for everyone to view. All our offices and address to our clinic is available on our website. Do visit our clinic for your health check-up.

Yes - and for the average person just looking at the information on your website it is hard to verify if the profiles are real.

Some of those profiles are fake. SO I am interested in the due diligence that you said that you did.

othotr

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Is there an airdrop as mentioned in the thread subject?
sanjay@mefy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

MeFy - MeMe For you, for your health.

https://mefy.io - Please check for important dates, product roadmap, our whitepaper on our website.
https://meme.care - Check our office and clinic address. Do visit our clinic for your health check-up, if you are in India.

Do not get mislead by people spreading false allegations, do your own due diligence. We have yet not announced our presales dates but our whitelisting is on, please register yourself to book your MeFy Token.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Do not get mislead by people spreading false allegations, do your own due diligence. We have yet not announced our presales dates but our whitelisting is on, please register yourself to book your MeFy Token.

So are you lying or just wrong when you say you haven't announced your presale date?

As for 'false allegations', how about you explain why lowbander80 claims to be somebody called 'Mark Haynes' an MIT and Johns Hopkins graduate expert on blockchain development when, in fact, he is nobody of the sort and is just a scammer with a completely different name and an online history detailing his fraud? I thought you claimed to have done proper due diligence?

Would you care for me to post some proof in this thread to better explain the lie you are trying to sell people?

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Well, seeing as you're remaining silent on the issues of your fake team, let me refer viewers of this thread to the scam accusation forum for more details on the subject:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4679775.msg42232728#msg42232728

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: