Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin 4 Pixel - Pixel Ad Service for Cryptocurrencies ($.10 per pixel)  (Read 623 times)
coin4pixel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:51:02 AM

Officially Launched a Pixel Ad Service for Cryptocurrencies
http://www.coin4pixel.com

1. What is the idea?

The main goal is to try and make $100,000 worth of crypto-currency by selling 1,000,000 pixels for 10 cents each. The technology age has increased rapidly as we are moving towards a society that will solely use a currency which is digital. This website is also to push the awareness of the use of crypto-currency for products and services. It is my intention to provide users of cryptocurrencies a easy way to advertise their website at an affordable price which will further the publicity of cryptocurrencies.

2. How does it work?

Anyone is welcome to buy the pixels, which are available in 100-pixel 'blocks' (each measuring 10x10 pixels) for only $10.00 in a form of cryptocurrency. You will see on the homepage, the grid is divided into 10,000 of these 100-pixel blocks (hence there are 1,000,000 pixels in total). They are being sold in 100-pixel blocks beacause that is the amount of space needed to display an readable advertisment.

You can buy as many pixels as you like, as long as there are some available (see the live count on the homepage). When you buy some pixels, you can then display an image/ad/logo of your choice in the space you have purchased. You can also have the image click through to your own website. However, no obscene or offensive images are allowed.

The pixels you buy will be displayed on the homepage permanently. The grid will not change. I can guarantee to keep the website online for at least 5 years, but most likely much longer. I want people to look at this website as helping cryptocurrency grow to be more widely accepted by the public. Simply by purchasing ad space you will push traffic to your website as well contribute to the publicity of cryptocurrencies.

3. Who are you?

My name is Colin Walker, I'm 19 years old and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm currently studying at Ball State University in order to recieve my degree in Visual Communications. My primary interests are in web development, marketing and graphic design. I created this website in hope that it will spread the publics awareness on cryptocurrencies. The development of this website was also to help me pay for my college tutition and any future endeavours.

4. What will you do with the money

First off, I will use most of it to pay my way through College. Tha Most of all, I would like to pay for my parents to go on vacation beacuse they have worked diligently to raise our family. I would love to return some of the support they have given to me over the past few years. Thirdly... I defiently want to open up my own art gallery and collect various artwork from around the world. Furthermore, I have a few interesting business ideas I'd love to start. Finally... I want to help raise public awareness to the new era of digital currencies.

5. Why should I buy your pixels?
Buying an pixel ad will give you an image with a link to your site on the homepage grid that has the potential of gaining a large sum of traffic in the near future. Since the site will be online for at least 5 years; It is a guarantee that you may gain page rank through backlinking on this website. Most importantly you should buy a pixel ad space beacause the main purpose of this site is to spread the public awareness of the use of cryptocurrencies. It will also allow me to obtain my college degree in Graphic Design debt free allowing me to pursue my various business ideas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: