Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ultimate 9-11 Truth - Watch this! - You Won't Believe Your Eyes Anymore  (Read 1889 times)
ctoon6

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 10:14:14 PM

i think you guys need to answer one question before you start making anymore theories, WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO SLAM PLANES INTO SOME BUILDINGS?

edit: or make it look like some planes did hit some buildings.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 10:22:20 PM

i think you guys need to answer one question before you start making anymore theories, WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO SLAM PLANES INTO SOME BUILDINGS?

edit: or make it look like some planes did hit some buildings.

***** Patriot Act *****

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 11:15:34 PM

I did not question the official story for a few days after the event, but by a few weeks into it, as I recall, I had already crossed the 50% probability threashold toward thinking it was likely an 'inside job'.  At this point I am up into the 'near certainty' range given the mountains of evidence uncovered over the decade.

9/11, and the wars that it facilitated were, to me personally, a giant gift.  I started seeking alternatives to USD for mainly ethical reasons and stumbled into PM's.

Over the years I have come to the belief that 9/11 can indeed be considered a 'necessity' for the 'wellbeing' of our nation.  I suspect that without control of Iraq and the central Asian areas we have, the US monetary system very likely would have collapsed by now and the US people could not enjoy a quarter of the worlds resources.  One of my remaining beefs has to do with the distribution of the spoils amongst our population...not a lot of it, by percentage, goes to the bullet stopper class who does the heavy lifting (as was more the case after WW-II.)  We still have obesity problems amongst the lowest class however so it is not fair to say that we all do not benefit...for now at least.

The 'sacrifices' in blood on 9/11 were surprisingly minimal.  The pesky Enron investigation vanished in building 7, and Sliverstein did not have to worry about his asbestos problem and got quite an insurance settlement instead.  Nicely done!  Not sure what happened to the gold in the vaults under the place, but I'm sure it found a good home.  There were a great many winners from 9/11 and not to many losers.  The losers in follow-up wars can feel good about sacrificing with the name of God and Country.

But 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya (and likely soon, Iran) are just band-aids to buy some time.  Certainly not a whole 'New American Century's worth I don't believe, and I feel that Eastasia has a stronger hand when they decide to play it.  I'll expect more 9/11's and Osama's and so on and be positioning myself to graze in whatever pasture end up being the most green.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 11:22:51 PM

Funny though...

If I didn't own a TV or have access to the web, 9/11 would never have even existed in my conscious experience.

This is a big reason why I don't let things like 9/11 or wars affect me emotionally.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 11:37:11 PM

Funny though...

If I didn't own a TV or have access to the web, 9/11 would never have even existed in my conscious experience.

This is a big reason why I don't let things like 9/11 or wars affect me emotionally.

So, what you're saying, in essence, is that you are a chatbot who been assigned to a forum member identity?

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 02:24:54 AM

Building 7  Huh

Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 08:25:55 AM

We were shown Previously produced CGI video on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001

There were no hijackers, and the eye witnesses to planes were paid actors and SIMS that never existed.

That's the unbelievable truth.

Yep, sure it is.  Cause the video said so, right?

You are one of the most ignorant people in the whole world. Go back to sleep. You have never been awoken and likely never will be.

Personal attacks are not necessary are they? What could you possibly gain by a personal attack. If he doesn't agree with your point of view how would that negatively affect you?

It affects him cause he is the OP of this thread and 'the joint' is making fun of it.

ClownCoins

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 11:28:21 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2011, 11:40:37 AM by ClownCoins

WHY YOU WANT QUESTION OFFICIAL VERSION OF WHAT HAPPEN? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS DISPLAYED ON YOUR TV? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OR BILDERBERG GROUP! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH DICK CHENEY, TRADE STORIES OF MANY COVER STORIES DESIGNED AND SCHOOL FOR PSYOPS!

OR MAYBE YOU DO NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN GOOD COVER STORY IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE OFFICIAL VERSION, YOU THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF STORY. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT. YOU PUT THERMITE IN STEELWORK ON ONE SIDE OF STORY, YOU PUT PREFABRICATED (PROBABLY IN CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY SINCE AMERICA MAKE NO THINGS OF ITS OWN) COMPUTER GRAPHICS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF STORY. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON YOUR DVD PLAYER TO FUCK YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF STORY OF KEAN COMMISSION, NO?

STORY IS FINE. YOU FUCK IT, IT ONLY GET LESS BELIEVABLE AND YOU STILL NO CONVINCE ANYONE. GO TO LIBRARY, PRACTICE WITH READING MANY BOOKS OF SUPERIOR QUALITY TO THOSE OF AYN RAND. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT ON YOUR STORY.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: