Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 TIPS to avoid BOUNTY SCAM 🔥🔥 WORTH READING 🔥🔥  (Read 121 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

WORTH READING, SPECIALLY FOR NEWBIES-MEMBERS

If you are asking me if I'm a professional, Nope but this is based on my experience. Grin 80-90% what im sharing to you is legit.  

Are you tired of being S C A M M E D on bounty?
Are you tired of INVESTMENT S C A M s?

This thread might help you to avoid project scam and your money can be safe.

There are two kinds of bounty hunter in this forum, Old and the new ones.
Today, it is the new era, there are many new members here in the forum and yet many S C A M project.

Long ago, you can feel that bounty is safe without looking or checking any information about the project.
But now you can't feel it anymore, sometimes even the high rank and famous B O U N T Y MANAGER holds and support scam project just for money.

This things that might help you to avoid scam project

1. B O U N T Y ~ M A N A G E R S

I think you have many basis and known personel on where you can join bounties, like needmoney etc,. Well,This is a additional factor on finding a good campaign since if they try to hold and support a scam project, their reputation and name will be destroy, also the career as a bounty manager can be affected.

There are DT Members, they are here to help us and observe some bounty managers. If ever they support a scamand fake project just for money, and it is proven, red trust will be their punishment.

Regarding to those people who supports scam projects, THERE ARE SO MANY. Well, specially Tokensuite.io this is a recent issue, we make a lively thread in scam accusation about a specific project before their private sale, we have many proofs and statements we show through our observation on that project but still the bounty campaign is ongoing. They stopped in when the whole world knows that this specific project scam is proven. It's too late, their research team is very slow. Well, it might be about the money that's why they still hold it on or other reason, who knows?

2. W H I T E P A P E R S

Did you try reading this? I SALUTE TO ALL PEOPLE WHO READ THIS WHITEPAPER BEFORE JOINING THE BOUNTY. This is an important factor specially if you're an investor, you should know how does things works and why did they conducted an ICO, objective of their platform, and also the ROADMAP.

This is where you can see if this is alegitimate project and this case, you can know if the project is POSSIBLE or can be done. Yes, ask yourself first if it's possible before joining. Google is there if you need to know about some things and research about this, if this project can be POSIBLE and don't forget that you're a member of this forum, you can ask and open a discussion about this.

3. T E R M S ~ O F ~ U S E

Are you wondering why ToS is included? Sometimes it is the easiest way to know if the project is fake or scam. Some fake projects have a dumb developer team just copying the ToS of others , although there are chances that it can have a same ToS but not the same usage of words right? you will be surprised, different projects but having a same mind even the count of letters are also the same with others. There are thousands of words and you think it happens incidentally? Same? IMPOSSIBLE.

I think Hashcard is good at rephrasing ToS Grin
HashCard ToS --> https://www.hashcard.io/pages/TermsAndConditions/   Last Revised: March 5, 2018

Simplex ToS --> https://www.simplex.com/terms-of-use/ Last Revised: January 16th, 2018

So here you go, you have an awesome idea, There are so many posts like that but i only quoted one. If you wanted to know about this click this link: LINK 1 and LINK 2

4. D E V E L O P E R ~ T E A M / P R O J E C T ~ T E A M

This is an important factor that you need to know, check those persons if they are legit. In the end, it might be a fake personality and fake person.

LinkedIn account? Don't trust this, try to chat them in telegram group and ask a little bit of information about them. Don't trust the online information, sometimes it's fake. Try checking the Social Media accounts where you see those faces, always rememberLEGITIMACY is VERY IMPORTANT. If they are dedicated and want to have a successful project, show their faces. That is not wrong, it can also help them to build the trust and have an assurance between the devs and the supporter.

5. R A T I N G ~ S I T E S

DONT TRUST SOME RATING SITES.

Start of the project you can see a 4.5 out of 5 ratings . Amazing right? A pop-up project from nowhere have an instant good ratings? Too desperate to earn money. Sometimes are you wondering why they get a good ratings? Does the project is cool enough? unique? at that time you can know if your money, time and effort will be wasted. Sometimes there are no info, agreements between company and other important papers are not stated in the website but still having a good rating eh? Fakkkeeee

ICO Bench - https://icobench.com/
This icobench? some of people there are being paid for a false review. don't be fool by those shiny stars......
Better use ICO ratings - https://www.icorating.com/

6. D E M O & T U T O R I A L S

This is the most important factor you should ask to those investors before investing something. You are trying to invest to their project, then you should know also the uses and advatanges of that project. This is the fishy scene, sometimes they prioritize the private sale before releasing a good and legit demo. Fake demos everywhere.... fake tutorials..... everyone can do that. Showing facts and informations that is not true in a screen can fool us, be aware of that.
If Got Talent have magicians well developers have baby magicians too.

Like this -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q
Well, crypto related debit card project but the demo is shit, everyone can do that thing specially the text message, this demo can't satisfy me. SUPER FAKE.
Too good to be true.
(This hashscam is proven, no worries)

Releasing only 1 demo and many people fooled in this project scam #HASHSCAM HASHSCAM
NOTE: STOP BEING AN INVESTARD

There are many ways and other techniques to know if it's a fake/S C A M project. Sometimes you only need to use your common sense, your money can be save. If this helps, Don't forget to hit the like and share button, just kidding HAHA lmao.

Thank you for reading  Cool Cool

posting extraordinary contents for my "road to 250M campaign!" ~ Thanks for reading  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: