Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self employment using Cryptocurrence  (Read 101 times)
rosstiller (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

Hello guys, I am new to this forum, How can i start my own business using Bitcoin. Need your valuable suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

If you want to invest on crypto world then you can easily invest on this market. You the decision maker for your investment there are many peoples who work in crypto market and get benefited.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

This is a very good point. I really think crypto can be a good source of self employment.I saw many who have changed their life by investing into crypto market. I will suggest all who are struggling to get a job to invest into cryptos. This can be a very good way of your livelihood.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

If you are already in business you can integrate cryptocurrency into it by either accepting it as a form of payment. If not, then you can learn to trade or buy cryptocurrency as a form of asset and wait for it to increase in price and make profit from it.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Crypto currency is a great choice for self employment. It has given so many opportunities for so many people to work. However, to transact with crypto you have to open an account. Search google that which account would be most suitable for you according to your country. Besides, you can search for the whole procedure on whole and it's hard to write the whole procedure here.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

That is the question you can only answer. Since we know little about you we don't know what you can sell or offer here in the forum. If you are just talking about having a business inside here in the forum most people who are offering their business here are often about freelance works from escrowing of payments to managing of campaigns it is about offering your own skill in exchange of their Crytocurrencies. Some people here even earn money for designing and creating Signature Codes for their upcoming campaigns. Search the marketplace section for you to have an idea of what you can offer.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

Well, of you want to invest on Bitcoin then at first it depends on your investment plan. There are 2 ways to invest- day trading and long term investments. I'd recommend you to hodl the coins and try long term investments.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

my personal opinon is dont rely 100% on crypto because its very unpredictable and volatile market. for the self employment you can buy and sell btc for others in other words become a third party to make a deal between two people for buying and selling btc in you country. set your commission and then you can make a good money without investing a single penny

leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

With crypto world many jobs are creating based on this many people can work here and earn lots of money using btc also they can invest money and do this business where profit is extremely high you can say its double so investing on btc more profitable and with this you can do limitless trading.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

You can invest bitcoin in btc trading site and start to make a profit from it then you can develop your interest and make a trading by others cryptocurrency like ethereum
godfredmanu

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Start self employment as an exchanger with cryptcurrencies. Use localbitcoins or any peer to peer exchange and buy and sell cryptocurrency among your peers with a margin profit. It is a good home business with much profit.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
andyward

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

is you are new, i would suggest so try to understand the market more deeply, and gathering knowledge will help you alot int this case, and don't depend on peoples opinion rather than research about the topic.BTC
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:35 AM

Well, yes you can do so. As you are new I will suggest you to gather good knowledge regarding the market and then invest in the market.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

There are several options for businesses in bitcoin. You can start a bitcoin consultant business but you will have to be expert before that. You can also be an online trainer. There are other options like you can start business like mining of bitcoin. I think you can search on Google where you will get numerous ideas.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

In Order to start anything with bitcoin, you have to gather knowledge regarding this. You have understood the moves of other alt coins as well. Moreover, you have to study a lot to gain vast knowledge on it.
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

I knew a guy who was helping people through the internet and that people been paying to him with cryptocurrency but as I know that was more a hobbie than a way to become rich. If you're from poor country and can't find a normal job that might be an exit but only then. In other options you better choose an ordinary job
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: