Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FanEspo: FANTASY eSPORTS (Pick Your Best Players & WIN PRIZE MONEY!!)  (Read 4641 times)
y5ngkim (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

US Supreme Court has announced that sports gambling is legal in the US.
Fantasy sports is not gambling, but FanEspo might be able to find out more fun ways!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:43:42 AM

a project being watched by many investors. With the strong team they are developing the project with a new, intimate and convenient platform, easy to use. With the clear roadmap I believe in the success of the project in the near future, people should not miss this opportunity.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

I like your idea, but really e-sports takes huge steps in the development and your platform will be in demand
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

I see this project duration ico is still long and I expect to be getting a lot of support for this project later in order to get satisfactory results.
Dalag

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Fan Espo is a web-platform, providing fantastic experience to enjoy fantasy sports for e-sports matches. This service provides people to play daily or season-long fantasy sports with real professional sports players' records, stats.
The project is becoming more popular every day! More and more people are participating! With FanEspo you can experience and enjoy the fantasy of sports and earn with it.
xiaocaiye

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

what dividends do you mean? if the drop of additional tokens to all project participants, then this idea is very good. but if payments to eth or btc from the profits then the exchange is not very much and will be happy with this news.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:30:43 AM

If I don't misunderstand that the project has been completed, and achieved the targeted results, just now the ICO will run smoothly and reach the hardcap too. It continues to be great for the team that joined the project so that it will deliver satisfying results in the future .
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

all teams have shown excellent performance for the progress of this project, because if I'm not mistaken softcap target has been achieved. and I hope his sales will be getting better again.
of course all teams always do the best job for the sake of the progress of this project. because they are also very hopeful that this project can succeed, so they will always work hard to make the target could be achieved.
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

all teams have shown excellent performance for the progress of this project, because if I'm not mistaken softcap target has been achieved. and I hope his sales will be getting better again.
of course all teams always do the best job for the sake of the progress of this project. because they are also very hopeful that this project can succeed, so they will always work hard to make the target could be achieved.
with hard work all teams have proven the results with the achievement of softcap. and that keeps this project going. for more maximum results, teams must be more focused and creative in promoting this project so that hardcap can be achieved. FANTASY eSPORTS is a very good concept.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:55:36 AM

with hard work all teams have proven the results with the achievement of softcap. and that keeps this project going. for more maximum results, teams must be more focused and creative in promoting this project so that hardcap can be achieved. FANTASY eSPORTS is a very good concept.
I agree with all of you that this project will be successful because the team is involved, because by looking at a team that is always active it certainly makes investors confident in this project, I also believe that later this project will be able to grow even more successfully and for hardcap it will definitely be achieved according to the target.

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

I agree with all of you that this project will be successful because the team is involved, because by looking at a team that is always active it certainly makes investors confident in this project, I also believe that later this project will be able to grow even more successfully and for hardcap it will definitely be achieved according to the target.
Just believe that the team involved here will always do their best for this project so that in the future this project will develop even more successfully. Because the team also wants this project to be successful so they will definitely do their best.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

Just believe that the team involved here will always do their best for this project so that in the future this project will develop even more successfully. Because the team also wants this project to be successful so they will definitely do their best.
Surely we have to believe against all those involved in this project, that they definitely will always do my best for the sake of the progress of this project. because all the teams are also very hopeful that this project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.

Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

So many spammers out there  Angry
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

FanEspo is a promising project with very impressive amounts of rewards and rewards for bloggers and bounty hunters Cheesy. The idea of the project is very promising, already accepted in many developed countries, so this platform will work and bring profit to its participants.Of course such projects exist,but FanEspo is a more advanced and modern project. Do you plan to introduce Fan Expo in Russia and when? Roll Eyes

Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

FanEspo is a promising project with very impressive amounts of rewards and rewards for bloggers and bounty hunters Cheesy. The idea of the project is very promising, already accepted in many developed countries, so this platform will work and bring profit to its participants.Of course such projects exist,but FanEspo is a more advanced and modern project. Do you plan to introduce Fan Expo in Russia and when? Roll Eyes

Amount of reward for bounty hunters means nothing actually
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

eSports is great but not necessarily with a blockchain, users can have fantastic experience to enjoy fantasy sports for eSports matches just with web
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Accessing the application - site, will the platform be a way of betting only for eSports? Will the bets be only with the FanEspo coin?
beqaqa

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:16:33 PM

https://fanespo.com/ico/bounty?token=bc69d4925ae2c245
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: