Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHA-256][21coin] ULTRA RARE 21 COIN - NOW IN CRYPTORUSH.IN - 3 EXCHANGES!  (Read 55687 times)
samcornwell

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

Is anybody else having issues downloading the Wallet from KimDotDick's website?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glittergates

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:11:41 PM

Have .01 21coin to trade for BTC/LTC. PM me with good offer for all or partial amount. 

I want to buy these how much you want ?

I brought these today
https://coin-swap.net/trade/acceptkey/GIyUGqLE/
gxsbk

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:56:54 PM

When will there be a blockchain explorer etc...

Thanks!
No blockchain Explorer is unable to cryptsy transactions
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

if anyone create a blockexplorer then i can give some gift from my mining wallet

Available
PM me to rent this space.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

Hi, guys!
News for exchanges to this coin? If change to money is impossible, this coin is dead
Don't want free bump this dead coin, but i wrote it 2 weeks ago already:

Aaaaaand...it's gone. As usual. 1-2 week high interest, after die. As expected...
It is with all the shitcoins the same thing, 1-2 weeks much interest, then no progress from dev = a dead coin. Surprised? No, if you read from the first page i could bet 1000$ this coin will never survive the first month after launch with that much problem - and now nobody care about.  Grin

RIP 21

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
doctormandrake

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:26:29 PM

seems to be going fine to me. actively trading, good network hashrate for it's age. looking far better than 42coin for sure anyway. Look forward to seeing what the future brings for this coin. Cryptsy listing would be nice ^^
youbob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:23:18 PM

0.00000333 21coin for 0.005 btc. Any Takers? Message me, and I will set up an coin swap link.

Proteu5

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:45:53 AM

I was hoping no one posted for a little longer so I could get some more Hash in before it became popular and exploded. I always wanted to try out an ASIC Miner and I just ordered one to test it out on this coin ;P

Don't worry, it can take a month or so before it hits an exchange. Just mine and smile - It will come Smiley
arz

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:16:11 AM

Why the devs (marketing) this coin isnt active? I think this coins has a good futre, or am I missing something, Anyone please.

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
giletto

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:24:23 AM

I was hoping no one posted for a little longer so I could get some more Hash in before it became popular and exploded. I always wanted to try out an ASIC Miner and I just ordered one to test it out on this coin ;P

Don't worry, it can take a month or so before it hits an exchange. Just mine and smile - It will come Smiley
And another "early adopter dreamer" who is missed the Bitcoin Train.  Grin

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
CrayjeksAjek

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:20:42 AM

Just mine on the hush and keep a tab on this topic. Many 21 pools have alot of activity.

giletto

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:30:05 AM

Just mine on the hush and keep a tab on this topic. Many 21 pools have alot of activity.
Mate, honestly, i know words like "many" and "alot" are a relative term. But where the hell you see many pools with alot activity? I just check them all right now, from 9 pool listed on the first post are 2 dead, 4 with ~10 and lesser Gh/s, 1 with ~79Gh/s, 1 with ~143Gh/s and only 1 pool (!!) - with ~2000Gh/s - which i would count like "a bit activity".

Maybe you know many secret pool with alot activity, not listed in the first post? If yes, you should share your information.  Shocked

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
minecrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

MineCrew

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:01:51 AM

Will there be an exchange between 42/21... I think there must be a stable rate - 0.5 42Coin for 1 21Coin... Am I right?  Roll Eyes
Proteu5

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:27:11 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 11:00:28 AM by Proteu5

And another "early adopter dreamer" who is missed the Bitcoin Train.  Grin
[/quote]

You have no idea how frustrating it was! I looked at BTC at $3.00 years ago, and turned away! I'm still kicking myself! At least I'm turning a nice profit on Scrypt 😉

Will there be an exchange between 42/21... I think there must be a stable rate - 0.5 42Coin for 1 21Coin... Am I right?  Roll Eyes

Yes, but before that can happen, people need to satisfy the small in thread sales or the DEVS can pitch in to get the ball rolling and create demand. And if peoples offeres aren't good, just counter offer. Trust me. Cryptsy will look at this thread and see what's going on. If you want to sell, sell. If you want to buy, buy. If you want to hold, hold and mine.

Edit: If I didn't have several projects of my own, I would set up and code such an exchange project. But I have little to no time these days. It's a good idea for the DEVs to get some PR going between 42/21. They could make a powerful team.

Personally, I don't see an exchange until the difficulty rises a little more making it harder for the less experienced, and equipted miners, but people with deeper BTC pockets. Break that threshold, and people will buy. If not, then I'm just using the looking glass quoted by Giletto. It's like Moore's Law with tech, it has to translate over to the 21Block Chain. Not impossible, but takes time and dedicated supporters.

Edit: It's getting there, some nice BTC & 42 trades going on for 21 https://coin-swap.net/market/21/
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:04:30 PM

http://coinminer.net:19999/

fee: 0%

come on miners..
doctormandrake

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:20:45 PM

http://21.cryptohub.org    <<  mining at this pool, found 2 blocks (finder) but am not being credited anything on my balance in dashboard and account. I am about 60-70% of this pools current hashrate (and have been for 24hours or so... ish)
Has anyone used this pool? I have only done p2p with 21 so far, is there some trick with regards to balances etc with a coin with so few units in a pool?
Or am I simply wasting my time mining here? I have emailed the "contact" option on the pool page, no reply so far. Will see what they say. Just curious if someone else in the community has experience with this pool/reviews etc.   I joined because it was a very small pool and I want to spread the hashrate out etc.. I checked and one of the 2 blocks found is confirmed one is not, I have no balance listed for confirmed or unconfirmed and trying to initiate a manual payout it says insufficient funds for transfer.   Anyone who knows lemme know.   aleandromagno, I see your name on the finder list, so maybe you could help? thanks Smiley
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:00:18 PM

http://21.cryptohub.org    <<  mining at this pool, found 2 blocks (finder) but am not being credited anything on my balance in dashboard and account. I am about 60-70% of this pools current hashrate (and have been for 24hours or so... ish)
Has anyone used this pool? I have only done p2p with 21 so far, is there some trick with regards to balances etc with a coin with so few units in a pool?
Or am I simply wasting my time mining here? I have emailed the "contact" option on the pool page, no reply so far. Will see what they say. Just curious if someone else in the community has experience with this pool/reviews etc.   I joined because it was a very small pool and I want to spread the hashrate out etc.. I checked and one of the 2 blocks found is confirmed one is not, I have no balance listed for confirmed or unconfirmed and trying to initiate a manual payout it says insufficient funds for transfer.   Anyone who knows lemme know.   aleandromagno, I see your name on the finder list, so maybe you could help? thanks Smiley

Hi doctormandrake!
I also have try mining in this pool, but in balance have 0 21coin.
I have found many blocks(check with my name "aleandromagno"  in "statistics" - "blocks")
I have found, but i haven't recieved anything! This pool for me have a problem or is a SCAM!
Change pool!  Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
doctormandrake

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:45:01 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 10:04:55 PM by doctormandrake

Hi doctormandrake!
I have found many blocks(check with my name "aleandromagno"  in "statistics" - "blocks")
I have found, but i haven't recieved anything! This pool for me have a problem or is a SCAM!
Change pool!  Wink

thank you for the fast reply aleandromagno, is very likely a scam then. I emailed the pool twice, no reply. I have since switched pools and all seems well.    Other than wasting a day hashing for that crappool.

So could the dev update the front page and remove this pool? it appears to be a scam pool and also, there are a couple pools that lead to dead links listed on the front page.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:21:18 AM

Hi doctormandrake!
Change pool!  Wink

thank you for the fast reply aleandromagno, is very likely a scam then. I emailed the pool twice, no reply. I have since switched pools and all seems well.    Other than wasting a day hashing for that crappool.

So could the dev update the front page and remove this pool? it appears to be a scam pool and also, there are a couple pools that lead to dead links listed on the front page.

We've picked up speed on the hasher pool and we pay out.

http://21c.hasher.ca   - PPLNS 1%

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
doctormandrake

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:44:55 AM

Hi doctormandrake!
Change pool!  Wink

We've picked up speed on the hasher pool and we pay out.

http://21c.hasher.ca   - PPLNS 1%

Happy Hashing!

why not Smiley   popped on over thataways, may we find many blocks Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: