Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/4 - 1 Whole HashFast BabyJet 7 day Auction 0.5 Starting Bid  (Read 3173 times)
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:03:24 AM

Fred, can I send UPS to pick this up in Mankato, Minnesota? Thanks
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:08:41 AM

Fred, can I send UPS to pick this up in Mankato, Minnesota? Thanks

Or is it BRADLEY. you have so many persona's, you confuse me.  Undecided

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
OmegaCentauri

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

I just want to reiterate the anomalies which were found between the accounts of forum member Searing, and the OP here bitcoin_uk.

I think there is a possibility they are one and the same, compiling scam after scam. likely his little 'group' have accumulated quite a nice pile of bitcoins from their fraudulent activities.

If i'm wrong, i don't give two hoots. All I know is there is a group on these forums who are collaborating elaborate fraud and the OP is one of the suspicious accounts.

Hmm.

bitcoin_uk doesn't seem to go over zealous on the use of elipsies. That seems to be the domain of behaviour exhibited from Searing, Phoenix, & AussiePete (I'm quite positive they are all the same person).  Huh
bitcoin_UK (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:33:12 AM

Got to love how all the newb's with no coins have nothing better to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: