Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥NEW VOTING INTERFACE DESIGN, DATA NEEDED, PLEASE PROVIDE INPUT!🔥  (Read 101 times)
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:24:57 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:14:03 PM by Firetoken.io

Hello Bitcointalk community, we at FireToken.io are reviewing the designs for our voting interface and we would like to share with you in hope of getting feedbacks from the crypto community.

In the first image here you can see the weekly polls we will be hosting. The polls will consist of the main core holding coins for that week, the altcoins trading, ICOs purchase and other data we collect from the community.

You may use your FirePower votes earned in conjunction with our FireToken to voice your opinion regarding the community investing decision. The polls will last for approximately 3 days to 1 week, and the result will be published after the polls deadline is completed.

PLEASE BE PATIENCE AND WAIT UNTIL THE IMAGES ARE DONE LOADING

In the second image here you can see our instant poll for trading day, where we move in unison. The exchange and the time will be published to our members a day before so members can get their trading account ready to trade. The poll will match the 1 minute candle. It will be open for 10 seconds, follow by a 50 seconds rest, and repeat. On the right side, you will have the BUY and SELL option, and a box to put how many FirePower Votes you would like to use toward that vote. We will display the amount of votes that was used on previous result, so you can use it as an indicator on how strong the community feel toward that vote.

No longer do you have to wait for the signal AFTER someone else has already bought them at a lower price, but you have the ability to CALL that signal yourself, using your FirePower vote. If you use your vote wisely and at a critical timing ( like say at the end of a flag ) FirePower votes can be a very useful tool for you to communicate with the market and influence it to a favorable direction for you.

Please provide us inputs on what else you would like to see on this interface. and don't forget to join us and get our tokens at a lower price. We are the FIRST democratic investment community, operate by our members, with our members benefit in mind. We will not let the greed of a few early platforms to tarnish the cryptocurrency investment market. Let's not forget the main purpose of a decentralized cryptocurrency is to be decentralized. Support FireToken team, build our community with us, take back public demand and help lay the foundation for cryptocurrency and blockchain future.

WWW.FIRETOKEN.IO

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

Should we show a percentage of BUY vs SELL vote result in conjunction with how many votes were used on BUY or SELL?

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

I always feel great with innovative ideas. And this is just that. I really expect FireToken to create great wave across. I am really hoping to be part of this and can’t really wait for 30th April, so I could purchase up. Thanks for creating such amazing project, it is really awesome.
emmablue

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:52:28 AM

I love this voting idea, I think it has to have a large user base, so that the action of the voters can affect the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: