Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year Free VPN Subscription  (Read 270 times)
e-vpnteam (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 06:47:20 PM by e-vpnteam

Hi All,

I am offering 1 Year Free VPN Service for the first 50 people:

Coupon Code: 1YFREE

Signup link: https://www.e-vpn.co.uk/client/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

We have Custom Apps for Mac, Linux Windows and Android. IOS is currently in development and will be launched soon.
OpenVPN TCP & UDP on Port 443
Kill Switch and DNS Leak Prevention
IPv6 Leak Prevention
4096 bit RSA encrypted handshake
Tunnel is encrypted with AES 256 CBC bit encryption
Shared IP Addresses
We generate False Traffic constantly to different online services

UPDATE: **0 Available **

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

does anyone confirm this client software safe and clean to use?
I a bit scared of it. You know we are in crypto world so I don;t wanna anything should harmful my pc

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
e-vpnteam (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

I can assure it is safe to use, however if you don't trust us. We publish Openvpn config files which you can use with Tunnelblick or Openvpn Connect.

Thanks
e-VPN
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

Just applied my code, but how to use it  Huh

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

I have created the account and used the free promo code. However when trying to login into the client, i cannot figure out which password or login name i need to use?

Also where can i find the OpenVPN configurations, as well as the certificate files for them?

e-vpnteam (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

You need to use the VPN username and password you created, the generated ID and password you set is only for the client area
e-vpnteam (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Download OpenVPN Files: https://www.e-vpn.co.uk/client/index.php?rp=/download/category/4/Download-Our-OpenVPN-Files.html
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

I can't thank you enough.God bless

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 11:15:09 AM by lizardbtc

Thank you for this free subscription, will defently going to try out your service! Will look more further about what you offer with you VPN and more in depth info about your company. Pretty good internet speed and overall no leaking anywhere which is good sign. UI might not be the best compared to other services but it does the job.
By looking across your website I haven't stumbled upon warrant canary, do you have it and where can I find more about it. Because when I add /canary.txt or /canary at the end of the link it seems that you don't have it. Is it something you plan on doing?

Over all as you are UK based company it is hard to take your words for your words we don't track you as all VPNs are saying this but can turn easily to be fasle information.

Will you give users data to any 3rd party? If you say you would not, what in the case of somebody actually using VPN to do any harm, I guess right people are going to contact you regarding that and ask you to privde information.

does anyone confirm this client software safe and clean to use?
I a bit scared of it. You know we are in crypto world so I don;t wanna anything should harmful my pc

You can  use open-vpn client which is opensource as they seem to support it. So you don't actually need to go with their client.
e-vpnteam (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Hi Lizardbtc,

Thanks for your feedback, we have a lot in the pipeline in terms of UI development, server locations and enhanced privacy. However our aim is to build a solid client base before we can do that.

Regarding Warrant Canary:

We will be implementing a Warrant Canary soon, but we are always thinking outside the box.. So we are looking at possible doing a secure telegram channel, something very secure that cannot be easily manipulated.. but it is in the pipeline.

Regarding Privacy:

I see this often online, be wary of UK based providers because they are under strong jurisdiction. But i have read about many providers that run VPN services within countries which are not apart of the fourteen eyes, yet they still hand over there client information. So location is not so important when it comes to be completely anonymous, It's really down to the VPN provider whether they value privacy of their client over profits.

Let's break it down and As the Founder I will be completely 100% transparent about this:

Our Web Server:

We use a very popular billing system which most VPN providers use, this billing system logs your IP address by default. When you signup it logs the IP you signup with and every time you log in the client area it logs the IP you log in from.  I have contacted the billing Provider many occasions regarding removing this and its not just something you can turn off. So to get around this we have modified the system to remove much of this as possible, but we also had to use a CDN to be 100% sure. With the CDN in place the CDN acts as a middle man between you and our webserver/hosting provider. So when you signup any IP that is registered will be from the CDN provider not yours.
We don't use google analytics or any tracking tool on or webserver, we plan to implement live chat but we need to find service that does not log or track IPs.

Our VPN Servers:
We don't log anything on our VPN servers, writing to disk is disabled. The servers basically run of the Ram. We also have some remote nodes constantly connecting to all  our servers generating fake traffic, so no one IP can be singly isolated.

Payment Gateways:

This is where some stuff get out of our hands and is little tricky, our payment gateway paypal and stripe will keep your personal info and may reference this to a order number and your 10 digit ID. Below is an example of how data will look like in stripe or paypal:
Your ID - XXXXXXXXXX - Invoice Num - Payment Details (not exact but you get the idea)
So if you want to be completely anonymous just checkout via crypto currency, we will be looking at some more anonymous payment options soon.

But let say we get contacted for information, they provided us with a IP address. we have made it impossible for us to track that IP back to a  registered account. So we don't have data to give to anyone, providing such anonymous can be difficult to prevent abuse but we have ways that we can prevent this without breaking our privacy policy.

Sorry for the long post, but just want to be clear that we are not just another VPN service with a no log policy. We really looked into all the possibilities that any activity could be traced back to any of our users. If our entire system was compromised any data that was found would not be of much use. We look to improve this even more.

e-VPN

WritePaperFor.me

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

Hi All,

I am offering 1 Year Free VPN Service for the first 50 people:

Coupon Code: 1YFREE

Signup link: https://www.e-vpn.co.uk/client/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

We have Custom Apps for Mac, Linux Windows and Android. IOS is currently in development and will be launched soon.
OpenVPN TCP & UDP on Port 443
Kill Switch and DNS Leak Prevention
IPv6 Leak Prevention
4096 bit RSA encrypted handshake
Tunnel is encrypted with AES 256 CBC bit encryption
Shared IP Addresses
We generate False Traffic constantly to different online services

UPDATE: **19 Available **
Thanks so much for the VPN.
jassicaket

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

you are present good service but many people try hacking personal information by the app, add-on, software or emailing example: Facebook data breach: 40 MILLION more users’ personal info was leaked, FACEBOOK has revealed the data of up to 87 million people using the social media may have been shared with political firm Cambridge Analytica - nearly 40 million more than previously thought. I'm confused this service real/not  Huh Huh Huh
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

you are present good service but many people try hacking personal information by the app, add-on, software or emailing

That's why they DO provide OpenVPN configs if you don't trust their software. Learn to use it, if you don't. Questioning won't help here, as their software is not open source (as far as i know). You can download the OpenVPN client and use it with the following config files: https://www.e-vpn.co.uk/client/index.php?rp=/download/category/4/Download-Our-OpenVPN-Files.html

example: Facebook data breach: 40 MILLION more users’ personal info was leaked, FACEBOOK has revealed the data of up to 87 million people using the social media may have been shared with political firm Cambridge Analytica - nearly 40 million more than previously thought.

Not a valid example, as you are comparing a website like facebook which does not traffic all of your network data like VPN does.

I'm confused this service real/not  Huh Huh Huh

Define what you mean with real? If you mean safe, yeah for sure if you are using https sites with OpenVPN software. However http sites are always unsecure, but most of the sites today run on https so VPS provider is not able to see what you send to the end server assuming that your computer is clean and secure. However i would be more concerned of running windows, than sending any unencrypted data through a VPN provider.

e-vpnteam (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

you are present good service but many people try hacking personal information by the app, add-on, software or emailing example: Facebook data breach: 40 MILLION more users’ personal info was leaked, FACEBOOK has revealed the data of up to 87 million people using the social media may have been shared with political firm Cambridge Analytica - nearly 40 million more than previously thought. I'm confused this service real/not  Huh Huh Huh

What are you confused about? You don't register any personal information when signing up. Also you don't have to use our custom application.
We publish our Openvpn Files
e-vpnteam (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

The Coupon has reached its maximum 50 uses, thanks for everyone who has signed up. We have a lot of things in the Pipline for the service so stay tuned.

All we ask if you are happy with the service is to spread word and leave a honest review.

Many Thanks
e-VPN Team
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

----SNIP----

It is not long. Better that you explain how things are going and to be honest with us, the customer in this case as it is much better to be honest and tell everything because that determans the way of how we are going to see what does your VPN offer and how does it stand out. I am not sure about what jurestictions apply and all of that plus honestly I don't live in these 5 eye countries to even bother with laws. I do understand that no matter if the company is located there or anywhere else trust is something that is the must.

With facebook it is your fault for registering. Since everything is stored on their servers plus you are the one who gave them that data. Nobody forced you to. What did you expect that your details are private? lol
jassicaket

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Define what you mean with real? If you mean safe, yeah for sure if you are using https sites with OpenVPN software. However http sites are always unsecure, but most of the sites today run on https so VPS provider is not able to see what you send to the end server assuming that your computer is clean and secure. However i would be more concerned of running windows, than sending any unencrypted data through a VPN provider.

thanks Sellingaccs to answer my all question & help kicked out my confusion, I understand it thanks for details.
jassicaket

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

----SNIP----

It is not long. Better that you explain how things are going and to be honest with us, the customer in this case as it is much better to be honest and tell everything because that determans the way of how we are going to see what does your VPN offer and how does it stand out. I am not sure about what jurestictions apply and all of that plus honestly I don't live in these 5 eye countries to even bother with laws. I do understand that no matter if the company is located there or anywhere else trust is something that is the must.

With facebook it is your fault for registering. Since everything is stored on their servers plus you are the one who gave them that data. Nobody forced you to. What did you expect that your details are private? lol

hi lizardbtc Do you know that the Facebook authority could not regulate it, because of this many people are still away from using facebook. just lol.  Grin Grin Grin
kingthuan

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

Hi, I registered an account with your promo code successful, but now I can't login with username/pass to clientArea. Can you please check there is the username as kingthuan ? Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: