Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't withdraw BTC from BTC-e "error: invalid hash"  (Read 521 times)
everymaneverywoman (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:38:38 PM

I have a problem which is not be resolved at BTC-e. Or at least not quickly enough. Perhaps someone here can help:

I have tried posting in Reddit for help without much success, and google doesn't come up with much.

I keep getting an "Error: invalid hash" message when I am trying to withdraw BTC from BTC-E. I have tried creating new addresses, and sending the coins to different wallets but the same message comes up after I hit the e-mail link to confirm the trade. I have waited over an hour (much more) for the address to come up on Blockchain without any transaction pending. I am desperate to withdraw.

I have written a "ticket" (View Ticket: #BMT-418-36866) at BTC-E for an answer, but I am not feeling like a reply is forthcoming. The blockchain is coming up with:

Transactions (Newest First) Filter No transactions found for this address, it has probably not been used on the network yet.

Does anyone know what the "invalid hash" message might mean?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: