Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Venezuela] Looking for donations - Please read, and consider my case.  (Read 718 times)
bluemoons (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:08:54 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 06:14:51 PM by malevolent

Greetings.

I know this is a bit odd. I'm a "new" user and all, actually, I'm a lurker and a somewhat dedicated but small miner. I'm from Venezuela, and I came here looking for help in the form of donations. Donations that will help my family leave this country once and for all.

I could write a long wall of text documenting the current state of my country. I know very well that it's current state is nowhere near Ukraine, but it's getting there with increased heights of violence.

You can learn more about the current situation here http://www.caracaschronicles.com/ (don't worry, it's all in english, but there are some very graphic videos detailing the violence that has been going on non stop for the past month)

I hope that the above mentioned site somewhat supports my case. Now why did I turn to cryptos in the first place? (alt coins mainly) because my country is under a foreign exchange control known as CADIVI (again I urge you to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CADIVI) so we venezuelans have little to no access to currency in order to "abandon the ship" as you could say.

So I come here, asking for help, in the form of donations. I know i'm a new user, probably posting on the wrong forum, and risk a banning. But the situation is dire and I guess it's worth a shot.

If it's in you to help a family to buy their plane tickets in order to escape this madness of a country, please consider making a donation at any or all of the below mentioned addresses.

addresses removed

(I have been saving in these cryptos but if you have any other kind of coin that you would like to pledge to our cause please let me know via PM and I'll post an address / set a wallet for it)

Again thanks in advance for all of your help. And if you cannot donate please spread the word about what's going on in my country in whatever social network you have access to. The world needs to know what's happening here.

Cheers.

BM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:56:57 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 06:14:00 PM by malevolent

Greetings.

I know this is a bit odd. I'm a "new" user and all, actually, I'm a lurker and a somewhat dedicated but small miner. I'm from Venezuela, and I came here looking for help in the form of donations. Donations that will help my family leave this country once and for all.

I could write a long wall of text documenting the current state of my country. I know very well that it's current state is nowhere near Ukraine, but it's getting there with increased heights of violence.

You can learn more about the current situation here http://www.caracaschronicles.com/ (don't worry, it's all in english, but there are some very graphic videos detailing the violence that has been going on non stop for the past month)

I hope that the above mentioned site somewhat supports my case. Now why did I turn to cryptos in the first place? (alt coins mainly) because my country is under a foreign exchange control known as CADIVI (again I urge you to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CADIVI) so we venezuelans have little to no access to currency in order to "abandon the ship" as you could say.

So I come here, asking for help, in the form of donations. I know i'm a new user, probably posting on the wrong forum, and risk a banning. But the situation is dire and I guess it's worth a shot.

If it's in you to help a family to buy their plane tickets in order to escape this madness of a country, please consider making a donation at any or all of the below mentioned addresses.

addresses removed

(I have been saving in these cryptos but if you have any other kind of coin that you would like to pledge to our cause please let me know via PM and I'll post an address / set a wallet for it)

Again thanks in advance for all of your help. And if you cannot donate please spread the word about what's going on in my country in whatever social network you have access to. The world needs to know what's happening here.

Cheers.

BM.

This reeks of a scam from miles away.
bluemoons (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:37:04 PM

Thanks for your reply. Like I said, if you can't make any donations help spread the word on our current situation via social media. At least read about it before claiming that what's happening to my country is a scam.

Cheers.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:45:06 PM

Well no donations for a newbie project and that too with any proof so would rather say that i'll post this on my facebook and tweet it and that's all i can contribute i guess !!! Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: