Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins??  (Read 3180 times)
Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

I still believe in stable and investing coins, and I don't think there are coins that can be called all stable, because most of them are very sensitive cryptocurrency which may be influenced by several other factors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
I don't really believe in the idea of stable currency. The price of tokens is controlled by the market, and not any organization can decide.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

Stable coins will be awesome to have because you don't have to worry too much if it will gonna down so much so I will gonna buy some of it then try to do something where can I use this stable coin so I can experience to use coin in any platform so that many will believe that the digital coin has a purpose in market.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

Stable coins are needed if we expect to attract ordinary people to the crypto market and make simple purchases for coins, but simply keeping money in these assets is not rational.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

I believe in stablecoin and I use them a lot, even with the recent controversy surrounding tether, I still use it whenever I see a decline in the market coming, stable coins are a life saver.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

Stable coin is give benefits in trading activity,  when the price of all crypto crash we can change it to stable coin to avoid loss much value, my favourite stable coin is PAX,  USDC,  and GUSD.

Bosmuda

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

Yes, I believe in stabelcoins, of course this coin will provide benefits in the future so that in the future this coin will be more widely known for its superiority
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

sometimes stable coins are needed when we feel we have gotten a lot of profit from our trading results and we will secure these results in a stable coin so that we are not too worried about price declines.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Stablecoins already have their right to exist and they are also needed. This is the only way to solve the fiat problem if you want to trade crypto worldwide on many exchanges. So far it has not always been easy to deposit fiat money into every exchange.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:40:43 AM

I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

Basically, when you say stable, its price is just steady. Not going up, not going down. If you buy this kind of cryptocurrency, you just like save your money in the bank where there is not profit when you sell it in the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Vektrum

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Stable coins are very convenient and irreplaceable in some cases. They do not serve, like other cryptocurrencies, as a source of profit, but rather as a buffer between cryptocurrency and ordinary currency, as well as a settler in some cases when it is urgent to withdraw funds from a certain cryptocurrency. Stable coins are very quick work with cryptocurrency, but how good they are technically, time will tell.
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:45:29 AM

Stable coins are not that unhealthy as expected. the very fact that they are extremely stable means that there's a decent team operating behind them. however I still like finance in not extremely stable coins however coins that have a future. Specifically the coins that ar extremely low cost thus you'll be able to get and turn out additional profit.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

I believe in stabelcoin because of the superiority it has, of course this will be a separate point for Stabelcoin, hopefully in the future it will develop better
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

Stablecoins are getting more and more important and i think they make a lot easier.
While you can certainly not make any profit with them, you can use them if the normal crypto currencys fall in price.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

They all have a future, moreover, they will show themselves more later. But it will not always be like that, my opinion, the time for the crypto market will be completely different, to say that there is no point in changing, but many will disappear, maybe until that time there will be new, more advanced ones.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

Stable coins aren't that bad for sure. Fiat.Havven is my choice,i hope it gains better acceptance.

Havven, DGX, DAI are all cool but I give DAI the advantage due to the way it's generated...and remember, it's not about the stablecoins per se, it's more about how they are utilized to help us decrease the volatility of the utility tokens, I anticipate that the use of stablecoins in projects like for example MARKET Protocol or something of that kind is the true formula to achieve this.
in my opinion DAI is indeed a fairly stable coin, but in the crypto world nothing can be consistently stable, because its absolute nature is there to fluctuate, and from there we can also get profits, when the fluctuations rise up
the stable was able to produce many more advantages which makes coins desired coin into a stable. Since the development of unstable coin is awake and able to generate more profits in the future. so bring advantage by having coins are valuable, stable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

In principle, quite a good option for long-term investments, but there are many nuances, if you need to invest in long-term storage, this is exactly what you need, but if you want to make a good profit, then these tokens do not fit you because you cannot do them The profit, the essence of these tokens is that the project itself supports the token rate without allowing it to fall and stay at the level set. prices

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

In the past i believed in stablecoin, Tether very much because as its name, its price was always stable at $1. I exchange my crypto to Tether when i'm away from my laptop or when market dump. Now, after many dramas of stablecoins, i no longer believe in them. The vision of stablecoin is very good, but the institution behind it is not good.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

At present, the stable currency is still not very mature, but it still has very important value relative to the fluctuation of the market. More stable coins will appear in the future, but these stable coins need to pass the test of time.

dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

I very much doubt the necessity of such a stable number of coins, just a Tether, but with a fully transparent statistics. Much easier to everyone, and then soon go the news that some stable coin will be a Scam, and again the whole market will go down.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: