Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and retirement - how do you see your future?  (Read 2106 times)
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

bitcoin established a good reputation in the cryptomarket and also many huge investors sees bitcoin as alternative form of investment so as long as bitcoin is there use that opportunity to invest and save. Also let us do not limit this topic to bitcoin it is better to say that crytocurrency.
right, bitcoin is only a small part of cryptocurrency, and there are many coins and other altcoins as bitcoin supporters. lucky we already know bitcoin at this time, so if our income smoothly then we will have new business later and it can be used for our old time
Yes we have to discuss the whole cryptocurrencies when discussing the field for our future investment and as a business but we have to keep that thing in mind that bitcoin is not a small part of cryptocurrencies. It is right that among all the coins bitcoin is also a coin but still in this condition bitcoin is playing a vital role in the crypto market. If bitcoin will face any siiue then the whole market will face that issue and will dump down.

For the investment as retirement it is a good option as in the coming future the coin will be much valuable and will give a huge amount of the person which will be then much easier for that person to start any business with that money.
Retirement is associated with a long time, I still have to work 20 years. This is a very long question and here is what the BTC price will be in 20 years. Will not fall to 5 $ / pcs. Either way, it's still a risk.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

bitcoin established a good reputation in the cryptomarket and also many huge investors sees bitcoin as alternative form of investment so as long as bitcoin is there use that opportunity to invest and save. Also let us do not limit this topic to bitcoin it is better to say that crytocurrency.
right, bitcoin is only a small part of cryptocurrency, and there are many coins and other altcoins as bitcoin supporters. lucky we already know bitcoin at this time, so if our income smoothly then we will have new business later and it can be used for our old time
Yes we have to discuss the whole cryptocurrencies when discussing the field for our future investment and as a business but we have to keep that thing in mind that bitcoin is not a small part of cryptocurrencies. It is right that among all the coins bitcoin is also a coin but still in this condition bitcoin is playing a vital role in the crypto market. If bitcoin will face any siiue then the whole market will face that issue and will dump down.

For the investment as retirement it is a good option as in the coming future the coin will be much valuable and will give a huge amount of the person which will be then much easier for that person to start any business with that money.
Retirement is associated with a long time, I still have to work 20 years. This is a very long question and here is what the BTC price will be in 20 years. Will not fall to 5 $ / pcs. Either way, it's still a risk.
in fact we do not know how our future is after retiring from bitcoin, because the development is also quite fast. and that retirement we do not know when it will happen. it's better with this we have to live our life first, and save for the future.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

I came across a very nice experiment of one of my compatriots. He started to put up around $ 50 a month for pension. I will add that pensions in my country are low.

Description of the experiment:

"What is going on?
One of my many areas of interest are cryptocurrencies. There is a good chance that you have heard about bitcoin. A smaller chance that you know litecoin or dogecoin. If you want to know the technical side or economic cryptocurrency - use google. For the needs of my retirement, it is enough to know that cryptocurrencies act as cash in a modern version. They have their value (they are listed on the stock exchanges, they have their course), they can be safely stored, they can be sent immediately to any distance, practically free of charge and - with a little effort - they are anonymous. And they are today at the initial stage of development. Everyone who touches them is still an early employer, and this means that - with a high probability - a long-term investment in cryptocurrencies will be very profitable. I chose 4 cryptocurrencies for my retirement basket and gave them percentages indicating their presence in the basket. When making my choice, I based my own - already several years - experience in the cryptocurrency industry, the capitalization value of a given cryptocurrency (market cap) and the features that distinguish it from other coins on the market. And so I chose:

How much do I put aside? I did not want to set any fixed amount. Because you know - inflation, fluctuations in financial markets, etc. ... So I decided that the value of a monthly investment will depend on the minimum wage in Poland. In 2017, it is an amount of $ 540. And every month I invest 10% of this amount, that is 50 $. "

He has currently invested $ 1,600, and the rate of return since early 2017 is 1,600% = $ 27k.
It's a great idea, right?

It is a good experiment but it is also a risky one, many of those investing in cryptocurrencies can afford to lose their money if something goes wrong but it seems your compatriot will really need that money in the future since he is thinking of this as a retirement account and this means that under the wrong circumstances your friend may panic and sell at a low price and lose most of his profits.
He needs to think again and if he really wants to go for this, then must keep in mind and make a promise to himself that he will never fall a prey to panic selling. Panic selling is a curse in economic terms because it swallows your profits and investments leaving you in ultimate regret. He needs to good control over nerves and avoid all getting easily disturbed by decrease in the values of bitcoin.

Reid

Activity: 2842
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

It should have been better if he made it more early. Probably triple that amount that he have now or maybe more.
That is what early adopters cannot understand. They always want changes in the priceof every coin.
Why not just let it be? You are not a trader, get out of monitoring the price.

Investing. It is a long term option and not for short tempered people who likes profit tomorrow or a couple of days after putting the money.
They should really read this experience.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:28:02 AM

Although bitcoins are amazing that have got no doubt in this, but still I don’t advice people to go for bitcoins on permanent basis. The thing is, we all have to work hard for our salaried jobs and later on if we got enough money to invest in something valuable, only then bitcoins must be chosen on prior basis. So just make this option certain only when you know that you can afford that to work in part time.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Yes we don't know if crypto will stay for so long but even there's no assurance here like it turn to not well anymore still we need to take the risk here because we can do only the affordable for us to lose so we can easily accept that situation here so better to risk here like business in real life actually for me even they spread FUD or something bad about bitcoin still we need this in life that's why this is non-stop
Let's hope it does. The truth is that whether we like it or not, a lot of people will always prefer to leave their funds in crypto for very long due to the speed of transaction, borderless transaction and no involvement of a third party, asides the fact that you are going to be making a lot of profit on it as an asset in the long run.

Yes, we cannot tell what the future will be like, but it is definitely one worth it, because the truth is banks will never give you 1600% in a year, but at least after some time, he can diversify a little bit and probably set out the main capital $50 x the number of months he has been paying his pension and throw it back where it belongs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Yes we don't know if crypto will stay for so long but even there's no assurance here like it turn to not well anymore still we need to take the risk here because we can do only the affordable for us to lose so we can easily accept that situation here so better to risk here like business in real life actually for me even they spread FUD or something bad about bitcoin still we need this in life that's why this is non-stop
Let's hope it does. The truth is that whether we like it or not, a lot of people will always prefer to leave their funds in crypto for very long due to the speed of transaction, borderless transaction and no involvement of a third party, asides the fact that you are going to be making a lot of profit on it as an asset in the long run.

Yes, we cannot tell what the future will be like, but it is definitely one worth it, because the truth is banks will never give you 1600% in a year, but at least after some time, he can diversify a little bit and probably set out the main capital $50 x the number of months he has been paying his pension and throw it back where it belongs.
Unfortunately, as long as BTC has a very volatile price, it's hard to talk about a profit guarantee. We do not know what will happen next year, it will cost 20k $ lun to fall to the price of 100 $ ...
Khammurr

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

Well with the possibility of some coins being a long term investment that could have the potential to grow for a long time so there is no telling how much some coins will be worth if you are holding them for years to come. It's like trying to calculate how long a piece of string is when you can't see the end.

Companies are aware of that because there are certain ways that you can add Crypto to your retirement fund such as ETH.
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

It goes without saying that  everyone should take care of his future retirement. The state at all desire won't be able to provide us pension. Investing in cryptocurrencies is a great opportunity, but you need to combine it with other investment tools.
meqnurgn

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

His rate of return is so high that it can only show that investment is the most important time to invest, and a professional investor is not likely to buy more money now than a few years ago. I hope that the market can continue to flourish so that we can have a chance to retire earlier.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Until the EMA and MA turns downwards, he will profit from this type of investment. Maybe the gains are low, but the stress is less also.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

Before it to plan ,your basic moves is to acquire more knowledge and skills because the votalite price and unpredictable will guess game ,if you want to play some of your money ,,aside from that since is decentralised f your loss your money, is enough to say sorry for that,will not back again,

Yes, because if someone has no idea about bitcoin and how it behaves yet he already invested on it, for sure he would suffer a lot thinking that he was scammed or going to wonder where his profits goes, why it vanished just like that. Though, what OP's planning to do is a very nice idea, it is not just you are killing your time, but you are earning also, two birds in one stone.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

Much smarter would be invested this amount in trade, so you can make much more and then later invest in pension fund. In other words, fast profit from trade and then invest in pension funds, when you finish your trade deals. Wink
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:39:57 AM

People have discussed about such planning many times. It has come to my attention that most of us are trying to create the wealth out of the bitcoin and then have it as retirement gift for life that we will be left with.  Wink

Off course investing into some coins which can be good hit for the future like BTC, ETH, EOS etc who can really really help us make the retirement just exciting. I am just keeping 10-20% of my earning into the crypto which I believe will be sufficient enough in the future.
If you are really investing 20% of your income in cryptocurrencies and you are doing it in good projects the truth is that I do not see why you could not achieve a very good retirement with your investments in fact if the price of bitcoin and other coins reach very high prices like some people are predicting, it could be possible for you to retire early.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

Much smarter would be invested this amount in trade, so you can make much more and then later invest in pension fund. In other words, fast profit from trade and then invest in pension funds, when you finish your trade deals. Wink
but you must have trading and risk management skill before begining your trading.we know that trading in cryptocurrency have big opportunity , but we have consider too that it have big risk too.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

Yes, investing in Bitcoin for long term can fulfill your retirement needs. Bitcoin being a promising cryptocurrency is perfectly suitable for this purpose. Especially nowadays, Bitcoin is quite low in its value. So investing in it now can prove very beneficial. That’s a good idea; we should start investing in it now.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

Bitcoin investment for retirement is a good and brilliant idea for those who likes to enjoy their post retirement life as millionaire. There are so many below average people in wealth have become millionaires because of invested in Bitcoin and if anyone wants to join their club they can do with investing in Bitcoin now.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

It's a good choice of investment because you study it very well . As long invested you invested in something that you know  it was last for years.  Still i believe in diversification is a must but not too much fully diversified.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

Unfortunately, as long as BTC has a very volatile price, it's hard to talk about a profit guarantee. We do not know what will happen next year, it will cost 20k $ lun to fall to the price of 100 $ ...
You are talking stupid here. There is nothing in this world where you can find a fantastic source of income that have no loss, that have no risk factor attached or where you are guaranteed to make big moves and no loss can even touch you. This is really stupid enough to be said by some person. Everything have a profit and loss picture and we have to see both of them gradually.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

I will not take a gamble for my retirement in this high risk investment. Yeah I understand that we want to have a big returns but the risk is too high and considering that it's for your retirement funds. What if it goes worst? How will you recover that money and considering that you are old enough to go for work and you need money to support your medical maintenance. Will you still take a risk? I will still invest but to the amount which I can afford to lose not the whole retirement plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: