Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This message was too old and has been purged  (Read 6013 times)
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:03:15 PM

I've read all the pages and only understood half of them!

I don't know why that guy gave you negative rating as you paid people before who were using your python script.
Please take this into consideration : next time when you make a contest write that you will pay in maximum 2 days after the solution has been given!
Hopefully this way you can avoid negative ratings from people you don't know you and who are 24/7 on the forum

Also you are always a little slow with payments but always you round it up Smiley so in my opinion is worth the wait!

Space for rent if its still trending
minerpeabody

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:45:06 PM

SOLVED!!!!! The Bounty has been Paid!!!

Winner: MINERPEABODY
Amount: 0.22 BTC
Destination Address: 1KUhB2S8Xwp2eE3Tsn9NRtd9HWNxvp3Dx2
Tx-Hash: 97a759b16dc116ad5e72a3c9f4c251cf7b1b73ebbb51016b622cf3e6925fb970

Hello Guys,

What you get:
Bounty of 200$ (either in BTC or wire transfer)

What you need to solve:
Simple (or less simple) algrebraic-only expression of the bitwise XOR operator. Allowed operators: powers, *, /, + and -. Also modulo (2^32-1) is allowed.
During calculation, the numerical limits of 32bit may be exceeded.
Your formula should be applicable to two unsigned integers of 32 bits.

Let the game begin  Grin

Payment has been received and I have left you positive feedback. Thanks.

MP
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 02:47:16 AM

Aaaah Great, I just received a negative rating from a user called "deepceleron" on this.

I am really disappointed! Not only do I try to make interesting challenges here which I finance with my personal money, but I put a lot of effort in the science behind the bitcoin protocol and the cryptography behind it. I mean I love this work, and I really enjoy contributing to the community - what a bit upsets me is what I get back. A kick in the butt, and a negative rating! Great Wink This way science makes fun ... NOT!

Has it finally been paid BECAUSE of the feedback, though? Apparently several posts in other threads you were continuously monitoring and posting in didn't get your attention enough to come back here and even give a status update. I am an interested party because it as easily could have been me that spent several hours on a solution. I will delete the negative trust since it has been paid, not because you left extortion negative feedback (with lies - I have never contacted you and you will see the posts in this thread are constructive) and PM'd me, which will be left here forever:

Quote from: Evil-Knievel about deepceleron
Attention! Person is not trustworthy! I have made an arrangement with another guy who solved a math equation for me! I paid him for his work (see reference thread). This user was trying to insult disturb my threads from the beginning. After I told him that it is not his business at all, he started giving me negative feedback. This user cannot be trusted anymore as his feedback is not reflecting reality, but his personal attitude against other people. BEWARE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: