Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2019, 05:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Review of ICO whitepaper?  (Read 220 times)
UCDaHacker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

Currently working on a whitepaper for an ICO. Just wondering where I can get someone to review it? Any recommendations? Are there firms I can pay to review it?

Thanks!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AirP2PFoundation

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

A whitepaper should generally tell a lot about your project and what you hope to archive and how the token sale will be and the prices etc, it should include pretty good details about what your project is, what it does for the world, why is it necessary, who is behind it, and be easily read and understood by common people, remember this is a whitepaper aimed at normal people so don't keep it too techy
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 476
Merit: 42

I write articles, $20-$25 per hour.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:42:51 AM

I have a writing service located in my signature, I can review it for you. PM me the link to the whitepaper and your budget. Thanks

SooEz4Me

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

Contact us
████████████████████████
█▌                                        ▐█
██▌                                    ▐██
█  █▌                                ▐█  █
█    █▌                            ▐█    █
█      ██▌                    ▐██      █
█          ███▌        ▐███          █
█        ██    ██████     ██       █
█    ██            ██            ██    █
███                                    ███
█                                            █
████████████████████████

Telegram or PM

ngocsy123

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

As the most common explanation, bitcoin is a digital currency released in the form of open source software. This virtual currency can be exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of a financial intermediary.

With key features such as anonymous accounts, no-fee transactions, high-bitcoin churns, high security and automatic division based on algorithms.

The concept of "digging" in fact is that bitcoin is provided to computers (of participants anywhere in the network) to pay for participation in transactional verification, encryption and chaining. blockchain

The initial reward is 12.5 bucks. Bitcoin can be subdivided into 100 million smaller units called satoshi, named after the founder.

Blockchain is like an accounting ledger with each page called a block. Blockchain is distributed in peer-to-peer networks (not through co-ordinated servers) and uses bitcoin as the accounting unit. Blockchain technology is a decentralized series of data that is distributed among thousands of computers around the world.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Does a whitepaper actually tell the viability of a project?

While a White Paper may not determine if an ICO is going to be viable, it will most certainly help identify an unviable one. Wading through White Papers, experts have been able to identify something that is an obvious scam, plagiarised, with dummy team members, full of lies and falsehoods, among other deficiencies.
duedil_guy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

It's not hard to find someone to review it, what you should really care about is the legal review - There are plenty of legal counsels specialized in ICO reviews...obviously this cost lots of money but it eventually prevents you from landing in an situation where you have to justify your tokens were not securities etc....
embarrasstor

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Can seek professional service from ICO advisory company
KingScorpio

Activity: 644
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Does a whitepaper actually tell the viability of a project?

no it doesnt, the project might get a perfect whitepaper 20k sites long, but the team leadership isnt able to deal with the real world situation and cant execute it.

so whitepaper isnt important,

there should just be a raw one so you can see the team is able to communicate with the paper.

perfectionsitic appearance is another hue bubble that is about to pop, in my oppinion.

intellicorepress

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Currently working on a whitepaper for an ICO. Just wondering where I can get someone to review it? Any recommendations? Are there firms I can pay to review it?

Thanks!

Yes, us. Smiley Take a look at www.intellicore.press or message me directly. We can sign an NDA, then you can send over the current version and I'll give you a quote and an estimation of the time to completion.

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
Virtual miner

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

As the most common explanation, bitcoin is a digital currency released in the form of open source software. This virtual currency can be exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of a financial intermediary.

With key features such as anonymous accounts, no-fee transactions, high-bitcoin churns, high security and automatic division based on algorithms.

The concept of "digging" in fact is that bitcoin is provided to computers (of participants anywhere in the network) to pay for participation in transactional verification, encryption and chaining. blockchain

The initial reward is 12.5 bucks. Bitcoin can be subdivided into 100 million smaller units called satoshi, named after the founder.

Blockchain is like an accounting ledger with each page called a block. Blockchain is distributed in peer-to-peer networks (not through co-ordinated servers) and uses bitcoin as the accounting unit. Blockchain technology is a decentralized series of data that is distributed among thousands of computers around the world.

Is that important? I don’t think so that it’s important to get a whitepaper reviewed before its launch. You can check yourself that it includes all the required information. Mention clear goals in your white paper. Your goals should go deep into exactly who you want to target for the paper, what they know and what this information will make them do. There needs to be a design element to your white paper. Data visualization helps illustrate your points better, especially to those who are visual learners. You need to explain why your information it is important. What does this paper show about your industry that’s different?  You will not need any reviewer if you include all these points.

█████   █████     █████   █████  
█████   █████                     █████   █████               

MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR CAR
---------_>    BlocVehicle    <_---------

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

intellicorepress

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

I don’t think so that it’s important to get a whitepaper reviewed before its launch. You can check yourself that it includes all the required information. Mention clear goals in your white paper. Your goals should go deep into exactly who you want to target for the paper, what they know and what this information will make them do. There needs to be a design element to your white paper. Data visualization helps illustrate your points better, especially to those who are visual learners. You need to explain why your information it is important. What does this paper show about your industry that’s different?  You will not need any reviewer if you include all these points.
No, you don't really need a reviewer - in the same way that you don't really need an auto mechanic (for most cars). You can learn and do all of this stuff yourself. The question is, do you have the time? Aren't there more important things to do before an important launch that you *can't* outsource to others, like meeting face-to-face with investors?

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
Cryptoteleutios

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

There are very few people I believe who could name themselves as ICO advisors
nguyenphihung92

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

Crypto investors love white papers, although I'm not sure they really read them or not
Captcha9x

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

Thanks!
make sure that your White Paper reflects both your company and your offering with the style and image that you want to become known for. Cryptocurrencies are now attracting the attention of serious investors that control serious money
Trantran1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

Here what I found on google search. They would like to review ur project but you may be charged a fee

https://xmarklabs.com/home/what-we-do/ico-whitepaper-review/
Loveisblue00

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

Thanks!
the best white papers are written to inspire early adopters. This is to say that if you are their target audience, you should feel excited after reading them. Some of the best white papers I’ve personally read include:
https://dateat.io/
https://www.meetluna.com/
Somicmaster

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

Thanks!
the best white papers are written to inspire early adopters. This is to say that if you are their target audience, you should feel excited after reading them. Some of the best white papers I’ve personally read include:
https://dateat.io/
https://www.meetluna.com/
Dateat is one of the best upcoming ICOs in 2018. Ive heard about this project a week ago at crypto conference in London, UK
minhnhut221185

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Crypto investors love white papers, although I'm not sure they really read them or not
nickmayhem

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Web Developer

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

Try this out : http://www.heffx.com/

Thanks.

ICO SERVICES ¦ WEB DEVELOPMENT ¦ SMART CONTRACTS
 PM me for web development and smart contracts related work.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.