Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 05:52:01 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Review of ICO whitepaper?  (Read 220 times)
BeBlockTech

Activity: 287
Merit: 14

0x0aB3d7068693b1b9aa3ea230B47817aF3BAac851

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Try this out : http://www.heffx.com/

Thanks.

That website is infected!! Don't even bother clicking that link...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
trupero_uno

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

Whitepaper is important to inform and communicate your project profile to the community, all information required by community should be available on the whitepaper. Therefore it is needed to provide whitepaper publicly interesting specially for the content, easy to understand, etc.
Hamphser

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Currently working on a whitepaper for an ICO. Just wondering where I can get someone to review it? Any recommendations? Are there firms I can pay to review it?

Thanks!
Not neecessarily for you to pay someone just to make a review because even just asking out a simple read up would really be enough and someone can really make a precise comment on what they had read up and as long the informations was written regarding on the project is all true and transparent then it should really be fine. Can you share it up ? So i can able to read it up.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY      
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

Sometimes, I just read through a website to catch information I wanna find. I know, whitepaper provides detailed information about the whole project, but it seems to be academic and long.
intellicorepress

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Sometimes, I just read through a website to catch information I wanna find. I know, whitepaper provides detailed information about the whole project, but it seems to be academic and long.
Yes, that's a problem that many whitepapers suffer from. A good whitepaper should clearly explain the benefits to investors and users in the first two pages (max) - all required technical detail can be explained later in the paper or even outside of it, in a separate yellow paper.

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
gledit

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

From Sg. @gledit journalism solutions
Re: your post

Hi,
Pleased to meet you. I am a business graduate with 20 successful years in traditional (UK) business and management / journalism /PR and editing. Press release contracts were held with Zanussi, AGA, etc. Recently went full time crypo 4-5 months ago. Finding the tranistion excellent, as I have always been very ICT oriented. - Colleagues have commented on my rapid progress.

Have now made good money recently on several paid crypto articles, very well received by customers, - no 2nd edit needed, though offered.

Launching own crypto journalism solution company - Gledit; recruiting other crypto writers/journos very soon. Website due to launch in 2 weeks (gledit.co.uk).
I now have my own, separate concept (more relaxed) Telegram channel, for networking, social/crypto chat and community spirit of helping each other - 'Cryptogether.' You are welcome to join. 'gledit' is my Telegram username; you are welcome to contact me.

Have all types of social media covered title wise (gledit - a portmanteau of my surname - Gledhill and edit.) such as youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. Ready for launch, re advertising/marketing.

If you are interested in my skillset; or becoming involved in some contributory capacity, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Sg.
gledit

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:36 AM

Re: Editorial on Whitepapers

Hi.
I've vast experience editorially - (Zanussi/AGA etc press release and editorial contracts were held previously)
Furthermore I have recently Re-written a whitepaper, in the last week or so, in fact.
- Please see attached.
If need further information or evidence, please contact me.

Regards,

Sg.

Executive Summary

CNET SEYCHELLES is a subsidiary of CNET INTERNATIONAL. This special purpose vehicle (looks like a double space here? - t.b. del'd) was created to serve as
the financial center for CNET INTERNATIONAL. CNET SEYCHELLES is presenting a token generating event, to kick (or: help establish/ be a prelude to/inaugurate/serve as a foundation)
off the Genesis Development Token, that will assist in the development of various projects across a variety of
industries.
Support (generated?) from the Genesis Development Token will allow CNET to continue its proposed entrepreneurial missions
and to sustain CNET SEYCHELLES’s humanitarian mission, by assisting smaller countries in their financial growth.
The Genesis Development Token utilizes independent wallets such as the Caribbean e
-
Wallet.
Thorough (Through/Throughout) the development of strategic partnerships and after $2,000,000 in development activities, CNET
SEYCHELL and their partners, has created a unique platform that allows us to design a dynamic commodity
exchange. CNET is introducing the Global Commodity Exchange. The Genesis Development Token, as it’s first
commodity token, shall also act as the trade currency under the GDT,(Wink(?) a division of the Global Commodity Exchange
(GCX).
The GCX allows a farmer or fisherman in the Caribbean to offer their produce and fish for sale, throughout the
world directly to the end buyer. This allows the farmer or fisherman to make much more money and provide a
better life for their family.
Caribbean food costs have been a long
-
standing problem
-
to feed one person for a week can cost approximately
two to three hundred dollars. This is not viable in a country with such a fragile economy. CNET SEYCHELLES plans
to address this problem by revolutionizing the way agricultural projects are developed throughout the Farming(CAPS for the 'F' of farming?)
community.
One of the many projects that CNET SEYCHELLES will support is the CaFan Agriculture Processing Complex located
in Antigua and Barbuda. This will create a new viable opportunity for Antigua and Barbuda to export to the local
surrounding Caribbean islands. In Antigua and Barbuda, CA&B Enterprise, Ltd(.) was created to manage the ongoing
operations of the facility.
FUTURE PROJECTS
The next two projects will be in Jamaica and Barbados. The Genesis Initiative will issue the Genesis Development
Token, at the beginning of each project,(no semi colon?) which will be the central token that ties all the IDT projects together.
Per (? peer?) or is this correct?) (caps?)Development on the next project (Jamaica) will
start
simultaneously.
AGRICULTURE AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
The Genesis Initiative has partnered with the
Ethereum (ERC-20? or blockchain/crypto currency - needs refining) (semi colon)
to tokenize the agricultural component and sustainable
energy component of the Caribbean economy.
The outcome for this relationship
is to lower food to table
production costs, while supplying local jobs, creating a viable profit opportunity through export, improving quality
of food,(generally no semi colon's before 'and' - but nit picky) and in turn fueling positive economic growth. It will also support renewable energy projects, which will
lower the cost of electricity to island citizens and reduce carbon emissions throughout the Caribbean.

- If you need to see the not so great original, ask.
RSVP.
Nikita Anedchenko

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

UCDaHacker, hello, please write me an e-mail, I want to learn more about the project ( cleorun7@gmail.com ). Thx.
eliteeservices

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

We will review it www.bloc10.com 

We have a project that actually hosts thousands of whitepapers we didn't release it yet, we harvest them and are saving them in a database at www.totalcryptos.com

it's amazing how many are out there.
general.klo

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

Currently working on a whitepaper for an ICO. Just wondering where I can get someone to review it? Any recommendations? Are there firms I can pay to review it?

Thanks!

Hello! here you can find a list of verified ICO agencies which can review your White Paper and help with other things about the project. You can choose by price or rating and get all the necessary info: https://forico.io/

Really useful resource!
Good luck with your ICO!
hurry_hore

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

Need Tough Manager? Hire me on Telegram! @Denio17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:07:13 AM

To review a white paper, there are various fields to be involved such as marketing and Public Relation specially the idea and concept, technical part consisting the technical matters of your project and technical part relating to blockchain technology, commercial and business part, and legal part.

ArunTomar

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

A whitepaper should generally tell a lot about your project and what you hope to archive and how the token sale will be and the prices etc, it should include pretty good details about what your project is, concept of the the project
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.