Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies?  (Read 8777 times)
klim75

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

Yes, it can be risky. It depends on projects, your knowledge and skills. But you can get a very good profit.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

in my opinion it is certainly too risky if it is done now. because the current market really is very selective towards the coin. Many coins do not have the future finally had to burn. This is because the market has not been fit more coins again. then there must be sacrificed. Feared, if you are investing in coins that are indiscriminate, or not on the order of 100. Then the coin will participate in the burn as well. Dear money you spend for investment if it is to happen.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

Yes, it can be risky. It depends on projects, your knowledge and skills. But you can get a very good profit.
may be at risk maybe not, you're right it will depend on the specifications and goals of their project, now there are thousands of coins
and lots of coins keep coming, and if you just focus on the best 100 coins, maybe you'll miss a new coin that may have big potential right?
caoowd8

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

Relatively safe. But this is relative to many garbage projects. The top 100 have already demonstrated that these projects are very successful, otherwise they will not have such a great degree of recognition. At the same time, it is recommended that you consider new projects, quality teams and available functional concepts. Take a look at usechain, which is being promoted.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

Yes it's risky, if you buy crypto currencies that not in top 100 there's possible chance that your money may lose.
But honestly sometimes i buy cryptos that not in the top 100 and after 2 weeks or 1 month it in the top coins. It depends on the developer team if will working hard to list their coin in top coins.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

The risk is always there. But it seems to me that if you have made research of the project well, the risks are decreasing, but the opportunity to receive multiple profits is increasing, because some coins outside of top100  are undervalued.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

I don’t agree even top 100 coins fluctuates some times some shit coins will dominate in top 100 for a week or month . So here we can’t consider that before investing you should look into the platform and it’s potentiality . I have some coins still ranking after 100 but holding from long time . Still having profit.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

Not all coins that are now included in the top 100 in capitalization immediately got into this rating. It took some time from the launch of the ico to the release of a product of this project, as a result of which the price of the coin began to grow. I think now a lot of promising projects are appearing on the market, which will solve global problems, and their tokens will be very expensive in the future. You just need to be able to look for such projects
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
Yes of course. I am afraid to invest in those coins it is because it might be gone in a few months or a year from its existense. I prefer to invest in top 15 or 20 because I can be sure that it is much safer to have those coins compared to top 100. But that depends on every investors choice  as some of them prefer to have cheaper one's rather than those in the top five which is much more expensive.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

Well, every investment in crypto always include the risks. How risks of your investment will depend on your coins, strategy, and also chance. Here, we may be able to invest in some coins that are not included in top 100. however, one to remember is that do you research them first? What are their technology and platform? How is about the value? is the rate and change stable or often in red? This question can make us be aware and smart in choosing the right coin. I can say yes it may include more risks if you don't really investigate it.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

In my opinion, its quite risky to buy coins that are not in the top 100 but again, this is crypto and one can make his or her research and select a coin that has low marketcap with good team and great technology, I think overtime, the investment would yield good profits. Its a high risk high reward investment
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Maybe it's a bit more risky, because when a coin is out of 100, it's mean the coin is not too popular and the investors are not too pay attention with that coin, so the developers and the marketing need to improve that, but even with that you still can make profit with it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

I believe that this is a big risk . But there is also the possibility that one of these altcoins can dramatically increase in price several times
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

it is sure risky. they got less demand that is why they are not at the top 100 but there are some promising coins too. better research it and if you want you can invest.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

There's no guarantee that there's no risk in investing in top 100 crypto currency. I think you'll have a higher chance of losing money on the top 100 coins because most of the time the top 100 coins are mostly affected when there are market declines.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

For me it is very risky since a lot of these would definitely be a scam or just a pump and dump altcoins so I would do extra research effort before actually being involved to one of these cryptocurrencies but still if you managed to invest to legit ones then you might just hit the jackpot.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

I think is risky to buy not just altcoins that are below the top 100 in capitalisation but also those that are on the top 100 list. Don't forget that everything crypto is risky. But if you can buy from the top 100 list then nothing stops you from buying from those below the list because some tgem are even performing better than those on the top list.
Hubbanedy87

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

To be honest, even the top 100 Cryptos could be risky.. I'd rather go with the top 20 to be 'relatively' safe.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

Most of them are scamm but if you are enough lucky you can get 1000x . Sometimes I prefer to buy "scamm" coins worth 100 euros predicting that they will be at least 2x in future
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

There are many good coins outside of the top 100 but you have to do a lot of research to find them. The top 100 are generally safe investments but you won't get massive gains from them. Outside the top 100 you can get coins like xspec or deeponion which can easily go 10x
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: