Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:19:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGox Yen Withdrawal Thread. For Japan Residents.  (Read 11728 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptog1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:53:05 AM

Cancelled all my withdraws, put it back into my trading account and bought coins... lets see who gets out of first.

how can you cancel a withdrawal?
please let me know.

Just go into your history and copy the transaction you want to cancel, then paste it in to a ticket saying that you want to cancel the withdrawal. I did this with three seperate withdrawals and in each time the funds were back in my trading account within 6-8 hours.

cool. I ll give it a try.
but have you done that very recently?
I m wondering if the support can react that rapidly...
I mean they take a few days (a week) to answer tickets about cash withdrawal request. Are they that fast for cancel request?

The whole purpose of Gox is to keep your fiat on their exchange... judging from my experience and what I've heard from other, withdrawal cancelation requests are top on their list and will be dealt with in a timely manner Wink

makes sense. tks
lucaing

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:08:38 AM

Cancelled all my withdraws, put it back into my trading account and bought coins... lets see who gets out of first.

please let me know.

Just go into your history and copy the transaction you want to cancel, then paste it in to a ticket saying that you want to cancel the withdrawal. I did this with three seperate withdrawals and in each time the funds were back in my trading account within 6-8 hours.

Ok guys, i cancelled my fiat withdrawal. Now i have my BTC on MTGox, i hope they solve the problem as soon as possible, for our interests and those of Bitcoin community
medialab101

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:13:27 AM

Dear Mt. Gox Customers,
In order to implement our solution to the “transaction malleability” issue being faced by bitcoin exchanges and businesses, we are going to have a 6-hour downtime on all bitcoin deposits and internal bitcoin transfers in addition to the current pause on bitcoin withdrawals. Trading will otherwise still be open as usual.
Maintenance Schedule (approximate):
6pm ~ 12am JST (February 15th)
The above downtime period is approximate: it may be shortened or lengthened as required. Once the implementation is complete customers will again be able to deposit bitcoin, but we will be doing extensive testing before bitcoin withdrawals are reactivated. We will publish an update on the situation on Monday .
BlockChain.info have implemented changes to address the malleability issue. Our solution should work in the short term, while a longer-term solution is being discussed with the Bitcoin Core Dev team and the Bitcoin Foundation. We are also discussing this with other exchanges and businesses.
Thank you for your support during the maintenance, and we will update you on the progress shortly.
Best regards,
MtGox Team
btcfly

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:17:53 PM

please let me know.

Ok guys, i cancelled my fiat withdrawal. Now i have my BTC on MTGox, i hope they solve the problem as soon as possible, for our interests and those of Bitcoin community

really?Huh I have applied to cancel my withdrawal since last week(in Japanese) but still have no answer!!!!  WHY!!!!!!
medialab101

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:21:59 PM

please let me know.

really?Huh I have applied to cancel my withdrawal since last week(in Japanese) but still have no answer!!!!  WHY!!!!!!

I don't think they have so many Japanese staff, better to do it in English I think.
polarhei

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Firing it up

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:47:22 PM

May work due to nature.
tyuri

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

Good news guys! i have requested withdraw 1/24 and finally my status have changed to processed today!
btcfly

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:51:08 PM

Good news guys! i have requested withdraw 1/24 and finally my status have changed to processed today!

which bank? my post bank's 1/17 withdrawal were still "confirmed".

please let me know.

I don't think they have so many Japanese staff, better to do it in English I think.

Thank you. I have sent English tickets~
tyuri

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:01:08 PM

please let me know.

I used Japan net bank
btcfly

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

please let me know.

I used Japan net bank

OK. thank you. hope can get my money processed from post bank and UFJ quickly.
cryptog1

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:01:03 AM

i had 2 JPY withdrawal requests made on 21 and 22FEB14, stuck to "confirmed".

I canceled the second one. The support answered me within hours.
I bought cheap coins.
I guess mtgox will renable btc withdrawals very soon.

I am using Shinsei Bank.

It seems that JNB is much quicker but still takes time.

I know someone that withdrew something like 800,000 jpy at the end of feb. He got the money in 4days, he says.

It s weird. It s erratic. JNB withdrawals do not take the same amount of time, depending on the customer.
It does not seem to be linked to the amount, either because 800,000jpy is relatively a big amount of money.

the only pattern it seems is that jnb takes less time.

I don t think mtgox is insolvent.

can you be insolvent with that -https://i.imgur.com/jt3lHXH.png- ?

so why the huge delays?

i believe it s linked to acute organizational incompetence coupled with regulatory pressure like limits on withdrawal amounts.

btcfly

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:42:38 AM

I doubt its good news guys.   There are several others before this date that would of been processed, that are not.   They are supposed to be going in order, unless they are lying about that also.   The only way it could of happened this fast, without others going first, was it was a very small amount that they use to creep up to their daily limit.

Was it a small test amount?  Hope so, or gox are flat out liars.

Also, brand new account.

"the good news " maybe true. because I saw these information at Japanese forum. http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/livemarket2/1392437245/
because these guys use japan net bank.
In my case, I used japan post bank and UFJ so my withdrawal on1/17, 1/18, 1/20 were still "confirmed". and also I see someone used UFJ withdrawal on 1/23 was still "confirmed" too.
but as you said, maybe all of them were small amount or maybe that brand new account was the staff from MTGOX.
SMKbtc

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:45:12 AM

I got 99,948 JPY on Feb. 14th. , which I asked to withdraw on Jan. 14th.
A bank I use is Japan Net Bank.

And other request status changed to "processed".
severance26

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:16:49 PM

thanks for telling us!

i have one for the 27th so maybe itll go through on friday Tongue
somanhuang

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:37:08 AM

I used JNB and the withdraw on 1/15 had been processed since last Friday,but.......the money have not showed up on my account yet,today is Monday,it should arrive but not..I email the support agent but still waiting for the reply.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:40:25 AM

MtGox is finally dead or its the time to buy Bitcoin in GOX?
whoever has account and tons of Dollor in GOX that man is going to be either gaining or loosing a lot.
Any Ideas?

cryptog1

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:43:36 AM

I used JNB and the withdraw on 1/15 had been processed since last Friday,but.......the money have not showed up on my account yet,today is Monday,it should arrive but not..I email the support agent but still waiting for the reply.

if you don t get by tmr there is a problem...
lucaing

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:57:59 AM

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140217-Announcement.pdf

hope you guys bought some chip coins like i did!!!  Wink
cryptog1

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140217-Announcement.pdf

hope you guys bought some chip coins like i did!!!  Wink

i did.
severance26

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:28:27 PM

fiat jpy withdrawal submitted on jan 27th just went through this afternoon.

thats 14 business days. 6 day increase from one on jan 6 that was 8 business days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: