Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 [859] 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003812 times)
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

I'm not going to say anything different than others, as most of them said this the right time to buy Ethereum. The reason is many, it is a potential altcoin and next big crypto currency after Bitcoin and market cap also extremely high. Apart from that this coin is expected to reach $5000 within this year end and the transaction fees is less with blocks is easy to mine for speedy conversation or transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

Cryptocurrency market has continued to recover at a rapid rate over the past 24 hours, as several major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and Ethereum recorded major gains.
Etherreum the native cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network, demonstrated a staggering 15% increase in price overnight, from around $1,100 to $1,235.
As shown by Etherscan, the Ethereum network is processing more than a million transactions per day.
At its peak, the Ethereum network settled over 1.4 million transactions within 24h demonstrating a daily transaction volume that is seven times larger than that of the Bitcoin network. Outstanding Perfomance Ethereum  Cheesy
raskill

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

LOL, major gains imposed by rich people whom are manipulating the price on all the exchanges. Bitcoin is $300 higher on Bittrex cause there is where they are selling the bitcoin they get on the other exchanges at a cheaper price. Hell I sold mine and will wait until they get done and the price will collapse as always...You can make money today buying on one exchange and transferring to the other. This will not last folks, its manipulation...Btc will go back down....
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

What are your price prediction for ETH? I currently own 5 ETH and I'm HODLING strong, but I'm willing to sell them when they hit 5000$ atleast. Is it an achievable goal this year for you guys?

Its not really a goal...you have shit to do with price movement like that. More like a prediction.

Well that is possible because in crypto a anything is possible so,keep on holding maybe you may be fortunate at  the end you can make it.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

A parabolic trend for Ethereum is getting ready this year. In first ride it will be back up there at previous all time high and then so on. We may see Ethereum getting top position on marketcap valuation by the end of this year. Ethereum has support and hype good one to achieve all this easily.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

A parabolic trend for Ethereum is getting ready this year. In first ride it will be back up there at previous all time high and then so on. We may see Ethereum getting top position on marketcap valuation by the end of this year. Ethereum has support and hype good one to achieve all this easily.

I agree, especially at ERC-20 most modern ICO. Today, the ETH has finally started to grow again to new heights like the whole market. Capitalization of the market will soon exceed 600 billion dollars, and the cost of the ETH will break through the mark in 1300$. So in this market all promising ICO will give a good profit to investors!

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

There is now an Etheruem Clone called Aura, come vote on the [] marker. There is a decision being made between [YOU] and [AYO]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.0
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
Merited by zahidmoon (2), mehar_gee (1)

Last week Weiss Ratings released a report that assigned grades to dozens of cryptocurrencies based on a number of metrics, like risk, technological innovation, and other fundamentals.
There were amazing things in report.. One of them was that none of the cryptocurrencies rated received an "A".
Another surprise was that Ethereum received a higher  Cool grade than Bitcoin and Ripple.
Yesterday Ethereum surpassed $1,200, hope so next month it will be at above $1,300.
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

To continue my post from yesterday:

Weiss Ratings, an independent rating agency of financial institutions, has released today the nation’s first-ever grades on cryptocurrencies by a financial rating agency, despite a massive Korean cyberattack on its website. Weiss gives Bitcoin a C+ (meaning “fair”) and Ethereum a B (“good”). None of the cryptocurrencies covered currently get a grade of A (“excellent”).

Below is a sampling of Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings, selected randomly to illustrate a variety of strengths and weaknesses:

Bitcoin (rated C+) gets excellent scores for security and widespread adoption. But it is encountering major network bottlenecks, causing delays and high transactions costs. Despite intense ongoing efforts that are achieving some initial success, Bitcoin has no immediate mechanism for promptly upgrading its software code.

Ethereum (B), the second most widely adopted cryptocurrency, benefits from more readily upgradable technology and better speed, despite some bottlenecks.

So Ethereum is currently the highest rated cryptocurrency out there? Or some project received rank higher than ethereum.

Exactly, ETH along with EOS are the highest ranked. Here are the rest:

B Grade - DCR, ETH and EOS.
B- Grade - ADA, NEO and Steem.
C+ Grade - ARK, BTC, BTS, GBYTE, DASH, DCR, IOC, LTC and NEM.

C Grade - AEON, ASCH , BLK, BLOCK, BURST, BCN, XCP, DOGE, ETC, KMD, LSK, MNR, NAV, NBL, NXS, NXT, PPC, PIVX, QTUM, XRB and XRP.
C- Grade - BCH, CLOAK, DGB, XDN, ETN, FTC, NMC, RDD, SKY, UBQ, VIA, XWC and ZEN.
D+ Grade - AUR, BTG, EMC2, GAME, NLG, MEC, ETP and PURA.
D Grade - EXP, GUP, NVC, POT, QUARK, RISE and SALUS.

Fixed it  Grin  Wink

Sure ETH deserves B grade. Nevertheless  its turing-complete language  that alows to write any contracts is in fact a double-edged sword. On one hand it helps to solve  any reasonable computational problem but on the other hand   it has the potential to make the system vulnerable. Our world is unfair.  Bad guys/rivals  may intentialy launch poor contracts  to discredit  platform the aim being to lower the grade.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
Merited by moli1 (1)

In this cryptomarket true revolution is because of Ethereum is undeniable reality. I have been in this universe for few years but where blockchain has reached is because of Ethereum's revolutionary smart contracts which made this possible. Ethereum is backbone for many ERC20 tokens so it has to stay and evolve here continuously.
alexkid

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

In this cryptomarket true revolution is because of Ethereum is undeniable reality. I have been in this universe for few years but where blockchain has reached is because of Ethereum's revolutionary smart contracts which made this possible. Ethereum is backbone for many ERC20 tokens so it has to stay and evolve here continuously.
Totally agree. That's why it will perform much better than BTC.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
Merited by zahidmoon (1)

Weiss Ratings, an independent rating agency of financial institutions, has released today the nation’s first-ever grades on cryptocurrencies by a financial rating agency, despite a massive Korean cyberattack on its website. Weiss gives Bitcoin a C+ (meaning “fair”) and Ethereum a B (“good”). None of the cryptocurrencies covered currently get a grade of A (“excellent”).

Below is a sampling of Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings, selected randomly to illustrate a variety of strengths and weaknesses:

Bitcoin (rated C+) gets excellent scores for security and widespread adoption. But it is encountering major network bottlenecks, causing delays and high transactions costs. Despite intense ongoing efforts that are achieving some initial success, Bitcoin has no immediate mechanism for promptly upgrading its software code.

Ethereum (B), the second most widely adopted cryptocurrency, benefits from more readily upgradable technology and better speed, despite some bottlenecks.

So Ethereum is currently the highest rated cryptocurrency out there? Or some project received rank higher than ethereum.

C Grade - AEON, ASCH , BLK, BLOCK, BURST, BCN, XCP, DOGE, ETC, KMD, LSK, MNR, NAV, NBL, NXS, NXT, PPC, PIVX, QTUM, XRB and XRP.
C- Grade - BCH, CLOAK, DGB, XDN, ETN, FTC, NMC, RDD, SKY, UBQ, VIA, XWC and ZEN.

Fixed it  Grin  Wink

Sure ETH deserves B grade. Nevertheless  its turing-complete language  that alows to write any contracts is in fact a double-edged sword. On one hand it helps to solve  any reasonable computational problem but on the other hand   it has the potential to make the system vulnerable. Our world is unfair.  Bad guys/rivals  may intentialy launch poor contracts  to discredit  platform the aim being to lower the grade.

You missed the point: I moved DCR to "B Grade".

Decred deserves it: it has the most advanced, and arguably, the most sophisticated and "best" long-term governance solution implemented. Already implemented and in use. The coin and its unique PoW/PoS was literally built to solve all the short-comings of BTC, while retaining small max supply (21 million), improving on "halving" schedule, asic-friendly algo (BLAKE256), hard-fork resistant (due to PoS voting), etc etc.

Sorry for the shills, but those in the know see how undervalued the coin is  Wink

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
Merited by dr.cheema (1)

Fixed it  Grin  Wink

Decred deserves it: it has the most advanced, and arguably, the most sophisticated and "best" long-term governance solution implemented. Already implemented and in use. The coin and its unique PoW/PoS was literally built to solve all the short-comings of BTC, while retaining small max supply (21 million), improving on "halving" schedule, asic-friendly algo (BLAKE256), hard-fork resistant (due to PoS voting), etc etc.

Sorry for the shills, but those in the know see how undervalued the coin is  Wink
and my point of view eth is at number first of all the coins
there are alot of reasons of that
most ICO are using eth network for raising finds for their projects
eth is most reliable and very easy for send and receive transactions
and read this article on medium about "Ethereum will pass Bitcoin in 2018"
https://hackernoon.com/ethereum-will-pass-bitcoin-in-2018-my-cryptocurrency-investment-portfolio-dcab52905bba
i think this will happen in the very end of 2018
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

Fixed it  Grin  Wink

and my point of view eth is at number first of all the coins
there are alot of reasons of that
most ICO are using eth network for raising finds for their projects
eth is most reliable and very easy for send and receive transactions
and read this article on medium about "Ethereum will pass Bitcoin in 2018"
https://hackernoon.com/ethereum-will-pass-bitcoin-in-2018-my-cryptocurrency-investment-portfolio-dcab52905bba
i think this will happen in the very end of 2018
very helpful, thanks for the information, I am just a faithful listener in every forum, may be useful for me and everyone  Grin
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

in summary, we have to bag ETH, DCR and ADA, yes, yes, ADA as,in my view, Cardano offers the most elegant solutions to all known problems traditionally associated with cryptocurrency.
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

in summary, we have to bag ETH, DCR and ADA, yes, yes, ADA as,in my view, Cardano offers the most elegant solutions to all known problems traditionally associated with cryptocurrency.
Cordano is still an absolutely crude project. In addition to marketing, they have nothing!
Trader76

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

ETH - The best! I bought a huge number of coins, but the most convenient in my sight is the ETH.

The system of smart contracts allows you to create unique solutions.

Now we can observe the time of the formation of new technological coins!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721661.0 - AES Best solution for invetors and admin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1598571.0 -  YOCOIN.

There are many other examples. All this thanks to the ETH.

Mr.Barsuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

ETH - The best! I bought a huge number of coins, but the most convenient in my sight is the ETH.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721661.0 - AES Best solution for invetors and admin.

Indeed, without an etherium of projects would not exist. Very high-quality smart contracts.
Makireli

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

These are just simple tokens.
Victory Diversified Stock

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

I saw project Adept Ethereum Stocks.
The system of dividend payment is thought to the smallest detail. The investor will be able to receive passive income.

I'm waiting for the start of ISO to start investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 [859] 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: