Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003802 times)
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

According to Ethereum, most of my friends the day before yesterday came out in the USDT and it turned out to be ... Even now it can be profitable as the price may well drop to 300 dollars. I'm on this mark will buy it!
This is the best time to enter and start investing on coin/token that you like and have the gut feeling that it will skyrocket the moment BTC start hitting greens again, ETH is still strong and 2nd best next to bitcoin.

Hopefully i will get another chance of buying ETH at ~$370 because I was unable to buy them on the last dip.

funny thing, all I want is uptrend. I have bought recently @$424 and now I am desperately waiting for $499 at least.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

Any news regarding POS development progress?

Pure PoS is still far from implementation. The first step will be probably hybrid PoW/PoS which will then be phased out to pure PoS.
Interesting readings for your consideration
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7vrbwq/when_is_ethereum_expected_to_switch_to_pos/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7xb76g/if_1000_eth_required_for_staking_ethereum_pos/
https://medium.com/cybermiles/first-impressions-of-ethereums-casper-proof-of-stake-pos-5ce752e4edd9
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

Will always support Ethereuem and Eth, Many speculations but I always have a good vibes for the Ethereum Blockchain and will always keep on watching it till it will be the top cryptocurrency and blockchain on the crypto world. Smart contracts is one of the best technology that was adopted on the Blockchain technology.
The market began formation of the next bottom and search most likely. Maybe there will be still an opportunity to buy below, but as where a bottom and when specifically good and steady rise goes. And the technology new is always looked for and tried to be improved available on more best. This market cannot stand still because the sphere such - new technologies.
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

According to Ethereum, most of my friends the day before yesterday came out in the USDT and it turned out to be ... Even now it can be profitable as the price may well drop to 300 dollars. I'm on this mark will buy it!
This is the best time to enter and start investing on coin/token that you like and have the gut feeling that it will skyrocket the moment BTC start hitting greens again, ETH is still strong and 2nd best next to bitcoin.

Hopefully i will get another chance of buying ETH at ~$370 because I was unable to buy them on the last dip.

funny thing, all I want is uptrend. I have bought recently @$424 and now I am desperately waiting for $499 at least.

Smiley Smiley 499$ is nothing for #Ethereum. Its just a matter of time Smiley
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

several months on and the change in the prices of these two digital assets tells a different story.

ethereum has dropped from around $1,390 to about $385.

all-time high was over 3.6x greater than the price today.. meanwhile, Bitcoin fell from a high of around $19,974 to around $7,139.58 at the time of writing according to CMC.

this high is just over 2.88x greater than today’s price. Clearly, therefore, people are losing confidence in Ethereum faster than they are with Bitcoin.
maxmoneyferm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

Ethereum down Sad
Vegan97

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Ethereum down Sad

What comes down must go up!  Wink

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

Ethereum down Sad

keep dreaming lol , cryptocurrencies are falling, whales have done big profit while you are still here waiting to be millionaire lol..
funny how peoples keep dreaming , the golden age of crypto's, is over  , dont wait to withdraw your profit.
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Ethereum down Sad

keep dreaming lol , cryptocurrencies are falling, whales have done big profit while you are still here waiting to be millionaire lol..
funny how peoples keep dreaming , the golden age of crypto's, is over  , dont wait to withdraw your profit.

So please explain then, why nasdaq is planning to launch btc futures? Whales are accumulating now.

────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Ethereum down Sad

So please explain then, why nasdaq is planning to launch btc futures? Whales are accumulating now.

Yup.. Anyone who doesn't say so is either very naive, or one of the whales' employees to try to drive the price down .

Go Big or Go Home.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

ethereum blockchains should be much much more common
https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum

https://alanbuxton.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/first-steps-with-ethereum-private-networks-and-smart-contracts-on-ubuntu-16-04/

http://truffleframework.com/tutorials/truffle-and-metamask

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:ethereum/ethereum
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ethereum

geth

mkdir my-eth-chain
cd my-eth-chain

gedit myGenesis.json

Code:
{
   "config": {
      "chainId": 1994,
      "homesteadBlock": 0,
      "eip155Block": 0,
      "eip158Block": 0,
      "byzantiumBlock": 0
   },
   "difficulty": "400",
   "gasLimit": "2000000",
   "alloc": {
      "7b684d27167d208c66584ece7f09d8bc8f86ffff": {
          "balance": "100000000000000000000000"
      },
      "ae13d41d66af28380c7af6d825ab557eb271ffff": {
          "balance": "120000000000000000000000"
      }
   }
}

geth --datadir ./myDataDir init ./myGenesis.json

geth --datadir ./myDataDir --networkid 1114 console 2>> myEth.log

(CHANGE THE 1114 to something else)

Open another terminal window

cd to my-eth-chain

Type tail -f myEth2.log

> personal.newAccount("<YOUR_PASSPHRASE>")

> eth.coinbase

Check your balance with
> eth.getBalance(eth.coinbase)
Run
> miner.start()

bootnode --genkey=boot.key
bootnode --nodekey=boot.key

geth --datadir path/to/custom/data/folder --networkid 15 --bootnodes <bootnode-enode-url-from-above>

$ geth <usual-flags> --mine --minerthreads=1 --etherbase=0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

here are some more tools
https://hackernoon.com/ethereum-development-walkthrough-part-2-truffle-ganache-geth-and-mist-8d6320e12269

if you have heard of bitshares that is where a lot of this blockchain stuff is coming from and moving forward out of they have assets instead of tokens
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=addi11et2eqep5sfrkslndjca6&board=58.0

here is another ethereum game
https://hackernoon.com/etherbots-io-launch-decentralized-robot-wars-on-the-blockchain-34b35ea8423c

ethereum projects
https://medium.com/@codetractio/synergy-in-ethereum-52eb8fd6fa2e

example of an ethereum game on a website requiring a wallet on the blockchain
https://cryptobots.me/signin

here is an example of a script that could be used as the basis for a smart contract that pays users to write on a website
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/devtome.py

smart contract security
https://github.com/ConsenSys/smart-contract-best-practices

here are a bunch of ethereum smart contracts
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/

oraclizing
https://medium.com/@crissimrobert/setting-up-of-oraclize-service-in-smart-contracts-9693049b2151
https://hackernoon.com/building-a-raffle-contract-using-oraclize-e746e5edff6b
Tokenista

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

Ethereum down Sad

What comes down must go up!  Wink

funny how peoples keep dreaming , the golden age of crypto's, is over  , dont wait to withdraw your profit.

lol I just wanted to laugh at this real quick the golden age of cryptos is over lol

bitcoin is not decentralized it is centralized around a small group of people on a website called bitcointalk and many of the top people are mit graduates now all that needs to be done is like what telegram is doing and what kodak is doing and what venezuela just did to say that the golden age of crypto is over is like saying that all the cars that will ever be invented in the world have already been invented and we won't ever see a new kind of car

soon mcdonalds will have a coin and google will have a coin and your home citys government will have a coin and terrorist organizations will have coins and racist groups will have coins and homeless shelters will have coins and everyone will have their own coin which will then make it truly decentralized because then the bitcointalk centralized group can trade with the mcdonalds group and the google group and the governments and the homeless shelters and the racist groups and the terrorist organizations etc making it a truly decentralized market with various centralized coins allowing for true decentralization instead of the false claim of decentralization around bitcoin when it is actually centralized here

the golden age of crypto has not come yet I remember when people said it would never reach $100 and then said it would never reach $1000 and when it did people still thought only a crazy person would believe it would go to $10000 but guess what it did and eventually bitcoin will go up again and ethereum will go up with it and all the established coins will go up with it and eventually something will take over bitcoin and have a higher market cap than bitcoin that just has not happened yet and eventually bitcoin will be sold at auctions like an ancient coin or a misprinted dollar bitcoin will be the ancient cryptocurrency the first one

everything we are doing with crypto right now is practice no one should take anything that has happened with crypto too seriously yet at least until a company like google puts something like $10 billion into developing one
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Ethereum down Sad

funny how peoples keep dreaming , the golden age of crypto's, is over  , dont wait to withdraw your profit.

lol I just wanted to laugh at this real quick the golden age of cryptos is over lol

bitcoin is not decentralized it is centralized around a small group of people on a website called bitcointalk and many of the top people are mit graduates now all that needs to be done is like what telegram is doing and what kodak is doing and what venezuela just did to say that the golden age of crypto is over is like saying that all the cars that will ever be invented in the world have already been invented and we won't ever see a new kind of car

soon mcdonalds will have a coin and google will have a coin and your home citys government will have a coin and terrorist organizations will have coins and racist groups will have coins and homeless shelters will have coins and everyone will have their own coin which will then make it truly decentralized because then the bitcointalk centralized group can trade with the mcdonalds group and the google group and the governments and the homeless shelters and the racist groups and the terrorist organizations etc making it a truly decentralized market with various centralized coins allowing for true decentralization instead of the false claim of decentralization around bitcoin when it is actually centralized here

the golden age of crypto has not come yet I remember when people said it would never reach $100 and then said it would never reach $1000 and when it did people still thought only a crazy person would believe it would go to $10000 but guess what it did and eventually bitcoin will go up again and ethereum will go up with it and all the established coins will go up with it and eventually something will take over bitcoin and have a higher market cap than bitcoin that just has not happened yet and eventually bitcoin will be sold at auctions like an ancient coin or a misprinted dollar bitcoin will be the ancient cryptocurrency the first one

everything we are doing with crypto right now is practice no one should take anything that has happened with crypto too seriously yet at least until a company like google puts something like $10 billion into developing one

Well said that is right crypto is just beginning of the new era and now it getting more attention than before. Crypto is name of revolution because everybody want a freedom and this platform has good solution for it. I also think in future this will get matured.
Vegan97

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

Ethereum down Sad

Well said that is right crypto is just beginning of the new era and now it getting more attention than before. Crypto is name of revolution because everybody want a freedom and this platform has good solution for it. I also think in future this will get matured.

Currently the whole market is oversold. It's time to get back up again.

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Ethereum down Sad

Yup.. Anyone who doesn't say so is either very naive, or one of the whales' employees to try to drive the price down .

Anyone else feel like we have hit the bottom? But it feels like the bleeding has stopped and we are approaching the 200 day moving average.
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

Ethereum down Sad

Anyone else feel like we have hit the bottom? But it feels like the bleeding has stopped and we are approaching the 200 day moving average.
I think that this is not a bottom. The price may fall even lower. But I believe that in the future the Ethereum will grow.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Ethereum down Sad

I think that this is not a bottom. The price may fall even lower. But I believe that in the future the Ethereum will grow.
I hope that already lower will not fall, a lot of ICO doesn't start due to the fall of the market, it should already end.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

After the market crash ethereum price didn't drop a very long time. But after that crash became heavier.

390$. It is not easy to look at.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Tokenista

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

Ethereum down Sad

yeah if you want to call this the bottom ethereum was $5 in 2016 lol the bottom of that $18000 bitcoin bubble yes the bottom ever no
Tokenista

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

honestly the lower price just makes it easier for people to buy in and pay the gas prices to create tokens and use the platform $1000 per eth was too unattainable for many people and created a bar that blocked people from accessing the dapps but now people can get in and ethereum needs to be more supportive of the forks and the clones since it is so simple to create them almost as if that was the purpose of the blockchain so that when it does go back up to $1000 there is still a way for people to access it for less money and create tokens when ethereum is so expensive
Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: