Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 [990] 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003814 times)
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

I can't believe I am still the only person on this website that realizes what is going on here

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THIS

minds has been around for a while now they are on wikipedia and have been on fox news and stuff but they have kept a very low profile in the bitcoin community and have basically only gotten non-coiners to come to their platform
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minds

august 13th they switched from the rinkby testnet to being a real ethereum token so this is now an ethereum token
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb26631c6dda06ad89b93c71400d25692de89c068

here is the announcement thread he has not been on bitcointalk because he is hiding from coin people
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899914.msg44127022#msg44127022

THERE IS NOW A GIANT POOL OF TOKEN USERS ON MINDS.COM GETTING TOKENS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH

also bitcoin is not money according to the courts so ethereum is definitely not money and ethereum tokens are definitely definitely not money
Florida v Espinoza, No F14-2923 (11th Cir 2016)
https://www.coindesk.com/court-reject-bitcoin-money-florida-espinoza-trial/

lol that's definitely not how it works. Ethereum tokens can't be bucketed like that. The entire point of tokens is to power a custom protocol. Custom.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

more smart contract on eth network makes eth price goes down
already eth is at bottom
also it could be good for eth coin prices in future
there should be somthing to stop fraud and scam on token sales because scamer is the big reason to drop price of eth

no go look at minds it's not about just creating tokens it's about getting people that don't have any bitcoins or ethereum to create tokens and spreading coins to the whole world

there are maybe 500,000,000 coin users in the world we have hardly hit critical mass and the fact that we aren't all constantly trying to get everyone else to create their own coins for their towns and states and churches and schools is the reason things are not growing like they were

when litecoin and doge and ethereum were all new there was a desire within the community to get everyone to use coins and we need to get back to that point or all of these coins are going to die while new coins take over
Died? look at the new coin such as EOS and NEO. both have been decreasing a lot. The majority of the new coins are over hyped coin. When the hype will be gone and then there was no point to mention it again.
Waves, NEO, Lisk. and other crap new coin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

What happening? I think we don't have to worry about this.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

I can't believe I am still the only person on this website that realizes what is going on here

minds has been around for a while now they are on wikipedia and have been on fox news and stuff but they have kept a very low profile in the bitcoin community and have basically only gotten non-coiners to come to their platform

august 13th they switched from the rinkby testnet to being a real ethereum token so this is now an ethereum token

here is the announcement thread he has not been on bitcointalk because he is hiding from coin people

THERE IS NOW A GIANT POOL OF TOKEN USERS ON MINDS.COM GETTING TOKENS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH

also bitcoin is not money according to the courts so ethereum is definitely not money and ethereum tokens are definitely definitely not money

lol that's definitely not how it works. Ethereum tokens can't be bucketed like that. The entire point of tokens is to power a custom protocol. Custom.

no you don't understand what is going on Minds.com is a pretty big website in its own right and doesn't even really need bitcointalk.org users but now that it has an ethereum token on the website and the website works like steemit but it's more like Google+ now all the Ethereum users and Bitcoin users will come

up until now it has been youtubers like the guy with the most views is sargon of akkad and alex jones' people just moved there because everyone else is banning him and these people on minds aren't even aware of what it means to be an ethereum token but they are all getting ethereum tokens now
Tokenista

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

this is where everything gets crazy minds is going to do fine on its own and this is going to last longer than steemit because you don't have to make Dan and Ned happy to get Minds Tokens you can just create a group and get like minded people in a group and become a large chunk of the activity on the site and you can even post in other groups

but here on bitcointalk we are going to be creating tokens also
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4942644.0

so there is going to be discussion of minds.com minds token and the token getting on exchanges then there will be the creation of other tokens for example there has to eventually, very soon, be the first minds user to create an exchange for tokens that just has to happen

so that is what is about to happen here and we are all going to be creating tokens
Tokenista

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

I wrote this april 23rd but it applies to any ability to create tokens not just through aura youstocks; we are all going to be creating tokens now

I want to explain how a few different things I have been talking about tie together, so that anyone who is following along and who wants to be involved, or who doesn't know they want to be involved but do after reading this, can get involved.

First, since this post is being written on Minds, I will start with Minds. I originally Joined Minds after someone gave me the link and asked what I thought of it, and I eventually found out it was real even though their is no Bitcointalk thread about it (I actually like that it's not being targeted at people who already own Bitcoins, but in the Crypto-World not having a Bitcointalk thread is a Red Flag usually, but not in this case); I Joined in order to start posting about Cryptocurrency, because I figured "What better place than a place using Tokens, not targeted at people that already understand it". Then I began to notice that Minds has a lot of people who are interested in deeper subjects than just Hillary and Trump and the day to day things you see on Facebook. So I began posting other things, and after a few days I created the Bio-Hacking group on Minds.

That brings me to the second point, after a few days, and seeing people's interests, I created the Bio-Hacking group in order to take advantage of the Minds Model. The idea of Minds is that we will get paid in Tokens for the Likes, and Reminds, and Comments, and everything we get on our Pages, but if we have a Group, we can all go find each other a lot faster. So when we are all getting Tokens, and earning Money on this Platform, and you are a Bio-Hacker; you can fund your Bio-Hacking simply by posting about something in the Bio-Hacking Group, getting Tokens for it once the Group is larger and Minds moves off of Rinkby, use that to Buy Nootropics, or Herbs, or SARMs, or a 40Hz Lucid Dream Head Shocking Device, or anything. Then you can take that an post about it in the Bio-Hacking Group, get more Tokens, and continue on. And we can all help each other that way. (I also created the "Starting Temples" group on Minds now also)

Now, the third part does not relate Directly to Minds. Before I even knew Minds existed I was studying different Ethereum based Blockchains, and actually learned how to make them and have posted that information on Steemit and shared that Steemit post here on Minds (ask me for it and I can send it to you and you can make an Ethereum Clone or Ethereum Fork). And while doing that, I found AURA (ARA), an Ethereum Clone, and I got in on it on the first day. Their Plan is to be just like the Ethereum Blockchain, allowing people to create Tokens and dApps, but they are creating the YouStock Platform, which will allow you to fill in simple feilds like "Number of Tokens", "Name", "Ticker", etc, then click "Create" or whatever the button will say, and you will have a Token. That is the YouStock Platform. And the AURA Developer already created the AURADEX, which is where these Tokens will be traded. We will not have to work to get listed on an exchange, we can simply list our Tokens on the AURADEX. YouStocks should launch in May according to the AURA Roadmap.

Then, about 2 Months after I found AURA, but before I found Minds, I found an Etheruem Fork called Expanse (EXP). Expanse is creating something called TokenLab, which is exactly like YouStocks, so we can also create Tokens there. TokenLab should Launch soon, and they are currently getting their EXP Token listed on an Exchange.

And soon after that I found EtherParty, which is actually just a Token on the Ethereum Blockchain and not its own Independent Blockchain, but they are creating something just like YouStocks and TokenLab, but it will be on the Ethereum Blockchain. So we can also use EtherParty. EtherParty is rebranding this week, with a new name and everything, and they will Launch their first product in June.

Now, while those are Launching and we begin creating our Tokens, Minds will move from Rinkby to Ethereum, and Minds users will start being paid in a Token, a Token that we can use to Buy each other's Tokens, or even our own Tokens. So we can literaly just earn Tokens from Minds, and use those to fund our own Tokens, and Vice-Versa. If we are all here on Minds talking about and Trading our Tokens, they Minds Token will go up in value.

That is not everything, but that should give everyone a good idea of what is about to happen.

I wrote this june 2nd but it applies to any capability to create tokens not just the aura youstocks any route works

For anyone wondering "how are we going to make money with AURA Tokens?", I want to explain it for you.

So firstly, to understand what this platform is even going to be, you should look at OpenLedger, the Bitshares Platform, and Bitshares Assets.
https://cryptofresh.com/assets

Those each cost about 1 Bitcoin to make, it fluctuates, but usually the price is about 1 BTC. That means it costs multiple thousands of Dollars to create one of those. Then look at Ethereum Tokens.
https://eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/

Those cost about 5 Ethereum to make, which is about $2500. So to create one of those, you still have to pay a good amount of money, and it is not already on an exhange like the Bitshares assets are automatically on the OpenLedger Exchange. You have to petition to get your Etheruem Tokens on an Exchange, or sometimes pay the Exchange tens of thousands of Dollars.

Aura YouStocks will cost 1 or 2 Aura to make, which if you buy them right now, is only 2 cents each. So we will be able to create something just like a Bitshares Asset, or an Ethreum Token, for about 2 Cents (the price may go up, but if you already have some then it really only cost you 2 cents).

So now you may say, "That makes sense, but how does that turn into money?"

Now on to the second part. Say I create a Token and call it Constitution Token (probably won't be an actual token, but maybe, this is just an example for now though), and we use it to Angel Invest in Court Cases that we think will have Constitutional Significance. So now I have this Coin, and I could do an ICO and say "Buy them for 1 cent each, there are 100,000,000 of them, and I will use the proceeds to fund Cases"; but that is not what I am going to do. Instead I will distribute the Token for Free to anyone who wants it, and we will all have some of this Token. And maybe Constitution Token goes up to 20 Cents or 1 Dollar or whatever. But that is not where the value comes from. Now that I have my Token and it is distributed, now you can create your Token, say you may a Token for your City and you live in Denver Colorado. You make Denver Coin, and you start giving it out for Free. Now we both have Tokens distributed for Free to many people (this exampe will only include 2 Tokens, but we will be doing this with a much larger number of individual Tokens). What happens now is since we are both automatically on the AURADEX, the Aura based Exchange, made specifically for these Tokens. We can begin to Trade Constitution Tokens for Denver Coins. And say that we trade them 1:1, so for 1 Denver Token you get 1 Constitution Token. Now there is an exchange rate.

Now say my Token gets attention from my Court Cases, and goes up in value (or maybe the guy who Developed AURA gets some value in his coin, or someone doing an ICO gets some value in their coin), now you have some Constitution Tokens, and you still can get more for Denver Coins. And say your Denver Tokens are worth 0.00000 Ethereum, absolutely no Ethereum, but are worth 1 Constitution Token, and Constitution Token is worth 0.00001 Ethereum. Now you can take your Denver Coins, use them to Buy Constitution Tokens 1:1 until the price changes as you meet all the Buy Orders, and you can then take those Constitution Coins and sell them for Ethereum and get Ethereum, and you can do that until the price evens out. And you can use that Ethereum to give your Token value. Now there is a Market, with 2 different Routes of Exchange, where people can make Money simply trading on the Market.

And once you have a Market that is all you need. Now you can start speculating whose Tokens are going to go up in value, and start using your Tokens to stock up on their Tokens. And they can do the same with yours. And everyone can use Minds, and Prospectors Gold and other Platforms to bring more money in, plus tons of people already own AURA, and AURA will begin to fluctuate as this is happening. And once we have Tokens with value, then we can start also spending 1 BTC to create a Bitshares Asset on OpenLedger, and an Ethereum Token, and we will already have a Community around our YouStock Tokens that we can bring to the new Currencies. So then we can start using multiple Platforms to trade between, and begin making tons of Money.

And then people can start creating Silver Backed Currencies, and Chocolate Backed Currencies, and T-Shirt Backed Currencies, and Coins for their God, Coins for their City, Coins for their University, Coins for their State, or Coins for their Country,

Here is an example of what I am talking about, look at this guy's account on OpenLedger. Watch the left hand side of the page as you scroll down.
https://cryptofresh.com/u/cryptobridge

This guy probably started with BTS, then created 1 Asset of his own called "Bridge.something" then that got some value, and he used the profits from that to create another Asset, and another and another and another. But it is costing him something between $3,000 and $10,000 to make each of those (he probably started when Bitcoin was cheaper, and therefor Bitshares was cheaper and the price to create Assets was cheaper).

We will be doing the same thing, for 2 Cents each. And it wone't just be me doing it and saying "Hey everyone, buy Sasha.something, and Sasha.2, and Sasha.3", it will be a large number of people creating Tokens, and many of us will have a number of Tokens. And we will all trade each other's Tokens for each other's Tokens, and with our own Tokens.

We will literally be controlling Markets. There are Laws against this kind of personal Control of the Market in Stocks, and Trump called China a "Currency Manipulator" because Markets can be Controlled, and forced up or down. There are no Laws against personally controlling the Market with Cryptocurrency. In Cryptocurrency that is just called being a Whale.

And for anyone who read this and is asking themselves "Are we benefiting from the loss of others?", the answer is "No, as long as you pay attention and get in early and if you come in late don't let the FUD allow you to lose money; and you should make your own Token so you aren't relying solely on other people's Tokens".

There will be multiple routes that money comes from. For example, once you create a Token, and your Token is 1 cent each, you could sell 100 of your Token to your friend in person, not on the Market, and they would give you $1 and you would send 100 Tokens to their account. And if that person has never used Cryptocurrency in their lives, now they have access to Cryptocurrency and can start speculating and Day Trading with the Tokens they got from you.

Another example, AURA holders, they will be creating Tokens, and Buying other people's Tokens with AURA and their Tokens. So they will have money going in to it, but if they are buying right now then they don't have to worry about the speculative fluctuations taking down the price, because once the YouStock Platform launches, the price of AURA will probably never go as low as it is now, again. So the only way we are benefiting from loss there is from people who come in later and Buy AURA at $1 or $5, they may lose money. But they could also create their own Token and become part of the economy.

Then there are current Bitcoin and Ethereum holders, they will invest randomly. And may lose some money, but if they are smart they will invest in Tokens when they are low in value, and do so when Ethereum or BTC is on the way down anyways. Then they can wait for their Tokens to go up in value, and trade out for more ETH or BTC than they started with.

Then there will be other exachanges. Because even though your Token is automatically on the AURADEX, that does not mean you can't do the petitioning, or paying the exchange to get listed on another exchange. And this will open up the Market to various Tokens and full Blockchained Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Doge, Litecoin, etc. So there will be Tokens that open us open to other Markets. For example, say we are all on the AURADEX, and I get my Token on Bittrex, or Etherdelta or Binance. Then suddenly we can all go on the AURADEX, use your Tokens to Buy my Tokens, then send my Tokens to the second exchange, and instead of just AURA and ETH being the way out of the Market, there will be tons of other Coins.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

There is no need to worry about the current price of ETH, now most of the ICO companies sold their coins to the public and it means soon the price of ETH will start increasing once the market cap is increasing. People who bought the coins at the current price will always benefit in long run.

deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

I wrote this april 23rd but it applies to any ability to create tokens not just through aura youstocks; we are all going to be creating tokens now

Spam another thread with this and you'll be reported to the mods and possibly banned. This is a thread about ethereum, stay on point please.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

Run the challenge bomb and switch to POS, as the prizes will be reduced. I think POW is old as technology.
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

more smart contract on eth network makes eth price goes down
already eth is at bottom
also it could be good for eth coin prices in future
there should be somthing to stop fraud and scam on token sales because scamer is the big reason to drop price of eth

no go look at minds it's not about just creating tokens it's about getting people that don't have any bitcoins or ethereum to create tokens and spreading coins to the whole world

there are maybe 500,000,000 coin users in the world we have hardly hit critical mass and the fact that we aren't all constantly trying to get everyone else to create their own coins for their towns and states and churches and schools is the reason things are not growing like they were

when litecoin and doge and ethereum were all new there was a desire within the community to get everyone to use coins and we need to get back to that point or all of these coins are going to die while new coins take over
Died? look at the new coin such as EOS and NEO. both have been decreasing a lot. The majority of the new coins are over hyped coin. When the hype will be gone and then there was no point to mention it again.
Waves, NEO, Lisk. and other crap new coin.

EOS had a good run when it turned out that ETH has quite some problems, but see what happened to EOS quite fast. It turned out that things are just not as easy as all those EOS investors thought they were.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

There is no need to worry about the current price of ETH, now most of the ICO companies sold their coins to the public and it means soon the price of ETH will start increasing once the market cap is increasing. People who bought the coins at the current price will always benefit in long run.

It seems there is big support on this level I also agreed with you in long term we can take advantage of this risk. This looking safe point to enter into this market ETH is still very strong project and after BTC it has very big support from the community.
Tokenista

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

Spam another thread with this and you'll be reported to the mods and possibly banned. This is a thread about ethereum, stay on point please.

so is ethereum now at this point so vast that to talk about a clone and a Token one after the other is just way way out of bounds lol

ethereum is ethereum forks it was built to have testnets and ethereum clones are just testnets establishing themselves as cheaper ethereum platforms for people to use without worrying about price or network speeds and tokens are basically the entire point

tokens are the reason ethereum is different tokens are what makes ethereum ethereum tokens are the "tangible" part of a smart contract that you can trade and use without understanding or even using the underlying smart contract app dApp if there is one

ethereum is not a currency like bitcoin or litecoin that is just for mining and from there it goes up and down this is something much larger and the fact that you think I am off topic by talking about clones and tokens is hilarious and just shows how far it has gone
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

no you don't understand what is going on Minds.com is a pretty big website in its own right and doesn't even really need bitcointalk.org users but now that it has an ethereum token on the website and the website works like steemit but it's more like Google+ now all the Ethereum users and Bitcoin users will come

up until now it has been youtubers like the guy with the most views is sargon of akkad and alex jones' people just moved there because everyone else is banning him and these people on minds aren't even aware of what it means to be an ethereum token but they are all getting ethereum tokens now

You missed it: I wasn't commenting at all on your minds thing. Just your "also" statement...cuz it was just so wrong.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
sacombank

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

The etherum price going down $278 , it's so sad with best project . when btc price going up $6800 and all altcoin rising up .  Huh

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
CreaEther
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

The etherum price going down $278 , it's so sad with best project . when btc price going up $6800 and all altcoin rising up .  Huh

The Ethereum Price is about to rise very soon Best time to buy!!

6 month Max $1000
Tokenista

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 04:47:10 AM by Tokenista

You missed it: I wasn't commenting at all on your minds thing. Just your "also" statement...cuz it was just so wrong.

I thought that when you made that statement it was a statement about how maybe I thought ethereum tokens were worthless because I said they are not money I was not saying that they are worthless I was saying that you can't tax them

for example there is World of Warcraft Gold, and more recently Fortnite V Bucks, if you want to you can personally go pay taxes on what you think your WoW Gold and V Bucks are worth (equivalent legally to Tokens) but I promise that the IRS has no right to come after your for not declaring your V Bucks. Even if Verizon gave them to you when you bought a phone from them. You could declare them as a gift if you want but again the point is that it is not money and nothing is going to happen to you if you don't pay taxes on them

here are people on a World of Warcraft forum having a serious discussion about paying taxes on WoW gold
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20742965783

here are some people talking about V Bucks and tax
https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/7lzaqv/do_vbucks_have_tax

here is an article that states a report from congress says you might owe taxes on WoW gold
https://www.engadget.com/2013/06/19/congressional-report-says-you-may-owe-taxes-on-your-wow-income/

here is a guy that sued a company for "making WoW less fun" by selling services from 3rd world countries
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/1:2007cv21403/296927

you don't have to pay taxes as long as you are under the impression that you didn't have to pay taxes and bitcoin is not money according to the court so altcoins definitely aren't money and tokens definitely definitely are not money
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

I know it's pretty hard to keep holding on to coins/tokens on this market but keep holding on coz you never know when a coin can moon in crypto.
Tokenista

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

everyone here in this thread needs to go join Minds.com

the best way to do it is this so first go to minds.com and create an account then once you have a name and a profile picture and maybe post some things that you have posted on here or on facebook or something and post 10-15 things on your account then go to the tab that lets you follow other people's profiles, it is called "subscribing" on minds.com and just go through and subscribe to as many people as you possibly can because there are not that many people on the platform yet so right now there are still communities being created through the groups. So first go and subscribe to as many people as possible then other people will subscribe to you and once you have a few subscribers you can start posting more stuff and it will show up in their feeds and they can start liking and sharing (reminding) your stuff and you will get a ton of point from the subscribers you get and the likes and reminds and you will earn minds tokens
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

I know it's pretty hard to keep holding on to coins/tokens on this market but keep holding on coz you never know when a coin can moon in crypto.

Unless you are pretty sure it will go down further. You could sell half and keep half or your position. If it goes up again that's fine and if it goes down you could buy at lower prices.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

When every single market is green and only Ethereum is red what does this mean ? My point of view is clear this is purely manipulation to panic the already scared people. I am not talking about short term move of price which can go either way. Look at few months ahead because shortsighted has always created problems. Ethereum has been good profit producing market and whales will not let it go away just like this.
Pages: « 1 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 [990] 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: