Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥{ANN} FUTURE OF DIGITAL IMMORTALITY🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 620 times)
daggny_taggart (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:39:19 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 05:15:08 AM by daggny_taggart

WEBSITE    |    WHITE PAPER    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    LINKEDIN    |    BOUNTY THREAD

BeANKH melds artificial intelligence, big data and blockchain technology to add
immutability to digital immortality, allowing users to preserve and share their
essential traits and personality long after their physical death.

Bounty program will start on June 1st, but you can already join our
social media accounts and get extra stakes

As Seen on

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
murphy202

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

cool ! Grin
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

Devs behind this project are so brilliant. I just read the whitepaper. Project is very unique. I was thinking of, people can use this to give their lastwill testament. Or give  a time trigger message or even greet their loveones if the BeAnKh account owner die someday.
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

Thank you!
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

Another ETH ICO, damn we are tired of nonstopable ICO´s
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Idea qiute simple. Why do you need ICO? Why you could not to provide developed product without token sale? Do you really think that you need 45 million dollars to launch this project? It is the price of Falcon Heavy spaceship!!!
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

Idea qiute simple. Why do you need ICO? Why you could not to provide developed product without token sale? Do you really think that you need 45 million dollars to launch this project? It is the price of Falcon Heavy spaceship!!!

Idea of replicating human thinking algorithms and psycho- emotional reaction and locking them on blockhain, adding multi dimensional avatar sounds simple to you? Amazing! Video will  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=YnI8P2n3t0U
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

Another ETH ICO, damn we are tired of nonstopable ICO´s

I am sorry if we bothered you too much! This is an announcement thread, not some kind of spamming email.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

You write that "BeANKH combines artificial intelligence, large data and blockchain technology to add
immutability of digital immortality, allowing users to save and share their
basic traits and personality after their physical death. "Each person has his own personal attitude towards death, but I believe that this is utopia and heresy.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

You write that "BeANKH combines artificial intelligence, large data and blockchain technology to add
immutability of digital immortality, allowing users to save and share their
basic traits and personality after their physical death. "Each person has his own personal attitude towards death, but I believe that this is utopia and heresy.

We are all entitled to our believes. This is technology possible and I will not be commenting on " heresy". Lot's of scientists were considered heretics, like Galileo Galilei  - but now we all value his contributions.
Would not you be excited to preserve memories/thinking patterns of your loved once?
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

Interesting, I am just confused about the product itself that my characteristics are like being preserved? How come it will be beneficial to me or to society/users? Is that what you meant. Nice presentation btw, I am just worried about the 50% bonus don't you think because of that tokens will be dumped once it hits the exchange?
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

Interesting, I am just confused about the product itself that my characteristics are like being preserved? How come it will be beneficial to me or to society/users? Is that what you meant. Nice presentation btw, I am just worried about the 50% bonus don't you think because of that tokens will be dumped once it hits the exchange?

Many ICOs offer good bonuses on initial stage - and as practice shows early contributors usually have  a better strategy than this, plus they will receive access to the platform among the first which means they are motivated to redeem tokens on a platform.

Thank you for a constructive question!
Zyabliki

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

looks like a project from the future, a little unrealistic) tell me, is the sale of tokens already going on? if so, how is it going with this?
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

looks like a project from the future, a little unrealistic) tell me, is the sale of tokens already going on? if so, how is it going with this?

It is technologically possible. Pre-sale will start on June 15th
Zyabliki

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

It is technologically possible. Pre-sale will start on June 15th

then good luck) I hope everything will turn out as you write. tell me, are you going to hold a bounty campaign or airdrop to attract investors?
daggny_taggart (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Yes, we will have both, Bounty announcement will come out on June 1st
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

this project has the concept of offering an endless digital personal data storage, hopefully will make many investors interested in investing in this project. Pre sale project will start in a few hours again and bonus offer in pre sale up to 50% this hopefully become its own attraction for token sale and at this stage existing tokens can be sold out. This team is expected to provide the best performance to promote this project so that the project can be successful and run as planned. In the future this project will have a high prospect.success always
Ellawow

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Future projects with simple steps that provide a huge total of tokens. here also will form a strong strength in business that will create a new breakthrough for team and participation.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

I can not understand if this application saves your data in the form of voice and image? Now there are a lot of services that already do it. What is the value?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

I can not understand if this application saves your data in the form of voice and image? Now there are a lot of services that already do it. What is the value?

I am also very interested in the cost of this product. Existing solutions require a huge amount of storage if we want to keep all the data even of one person. I'm afraid to even think about how much space is required in the cloud storage to host data even for a few thousand people. Is the IT-industry ready for such orders?)))
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: