Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status? Number of posts?  (Read 6513 times)
BenR

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:04:51 AM

So I need 30 posts?  Shocked

To get 30 activity, you need both 1 and 2:
1. at least 30 posts
2. at least 2 "two-week periods" in which you've posted since your registration

So, yes, you need 30 posts, but not only that.

thanks. this actually helped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plusq

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

This is great information for newbies, thanks.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH
it will base on activity you have before you can be a jr.member  or other rank  check this thread to understand more about bitcointalk ranking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0 .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
wanchong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

Thanks for this post. It is very useful to me

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:19:29 PM

I have been signed up on bitcointalk for a while but didnt really post much at all, however due to deeponion and the community spirit, i became very active and i went from newbie to member in just a few days.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH
I'm in the same situation like you. I'm a jr. member because I don't posts a lot. I just posted during my free time.

Same here...work from 7AM to 7PM, got some family life and only wanna post something meaningful and not post because I need xx amount of posts,
if you are new to crypto you learn a lot from others (by reading), when you progress you can share your knowledge imho

manatails

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

I was thinking about just the same thing. I've been around here for more than 2 yrs but still a noobie as I have only 1 post (excluding this one).
BenR

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

how is it possible to have been a member since 2011, but still be a newbie?

Your account age doesn't matter if you've only posted 10 times total. You need to post many times, in multiple 2-week time frames. Specific details above.
kevinnmr

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:46:35 AM

Multiple 2 weeks..Oh boy...So we need 6 weeks to be a junior member 14 week one 14 week 2 registered activity and on the 6th week hopefully have more than 30 activity to become a junior member...Also thus total logged in time matter?
BenR

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:06:15 AM

Multiple 2 weeks..Oh boy...So we need 6 weeks to be a junior member 14 week one 14 week 2 registered activity and on the 6th week hopefully have more than 30 activity to become a junior member...Also thus total logged in time matter?

Yes, exactly. They add 14 points for every two week period that you're active - but your total activity is never more than the number of posts that you have.

To get over 30 activity, you need to be active in at least three 2-week periods, AND have at least 30 posts

So if you posted 6 times in one two-week period you'd have only 6 - you'd need to wait another 4 weeks AND post another 24 times.

If you posted 6 times over 3 months, once every two weeks, it would be a bit different. You'd still have only 6 points, but if you posted 24 times you'd jump up to 30 points the same day.

AFAIK, time logged in is meaningless.
Xantopher

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

Thank you for this post. Super helpful.

After all this time, still come back to this post from Google search.
seivold

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:32:06 AM

I have been a member for a little while also. I read a lot but I dot post a lot. This means no activity. I figured time would be a factor in my membership level. Glad to know how it really works!
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:05:53 AM

Thanks!  Very usefull.
It makes sense to have somehing to do with time and also posting, otherwise the "account" serial producers would flood the forum with useless messages just to get upgraded...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH

I am sure that you already know since you are now a jr. member but for the sake of explaining it, it is exactly 30 activities. 30 activities is obtain by the number of activities you have, but it doesn't mean you can post all you want and gain all activities you want. Activities has a limit, a maximum of 14 activities can only be obtained in2 weeks. That is like 1 post per day.

The time of log in doesn't really matter. But it just really takes time to rank. Just be patient and everything will be worth it at the end.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:45:10 AM

Regards,

CH

I am sure that you already know since you are now a jr. member but for the sake of explaining it, it is exactly 30 activities. 30 activities is obtain by the number of activities you have, but it doesn't mean you can post all you want and gain all activities you want. Activities has a limit, a maximum of 14 activities can only be obtained in2 weeks. That is like 1 post per day.

The time of log in doesn't really matter. But it just really takes time to rank. Just be patient and everything will be worth it at the end.

Being patient is the key to crypto.  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

Regards,

CH

Thanks for the information but my part of the story is a bit interesting where I came in to look here as a guest from past a year just to see news about bitcoin untill recently I signed up just to see how it is being a member and now I am really enjoying to explore more things. Hopefully, I wish to get on the next boat asap Smiley
laarni166

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

I am a member for 1 month already.  And i have 14 activity post. Can i post 15 post in a day so i became jr member already?
cylina

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:36 PM

ops! didnt know about this
sausagenis

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

This is the information i was looking for the long time! Thank you all so much! Smiley
jsoodan
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

I have spent so much time here without realising that you need to post as well. Assuming I have been active for 30 days without posting can I just post 30 times ? I doubt it will work

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=X
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: