Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What else will the bitcoin industry produce in terms of money making opps?  (Read 405 times)
successjr11 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:27:46 PM

I know there's the "put our ad in your signature for .0000001" and click here and get .00000001. But what about real opportunities?

The internet created a whole new world of opportunities. There was email and browsers and software and online shopping and video and music, etc. where people made their fortunes (and still are)

What about bitcoins? Besides the currency angle I think the delivery system, network, protocol or whatever you want to call it will be a huge opportunity for people who get on board early.

I'm really talking about the regular folks like you and me. Will Coinbase hire sales reps around the country to sign up retail locations? Will firms that set up contract delivery services hire people to sign up law firms and escrow services?

Someday if or when stocks and bonds are traded over the network without the middleman how will that work and who can make money off it?

There is so much we don't even know yet. While it's a crap shoot on how the bitcoin digital currency aspect will look 10 years from now I think we can be confident the Bitcoin "network" is here to stay.

I like the opportunity of sharing a company that can provide the education about the bitcoin world to the masses and get paid to do it. (selfless plug for my sig link)  Cool

What say you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: