Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Program to keep track of balance and total value?  (Read 390 times)
Owndapwn (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:51:58 PM

Hey, so I have this basic Google Docs spreadsheet I've been using to estimate how much I have.
I manually update the value each time and it was working fine for the most part, but DOGE, which is worth too little to put a USD value on without math and had to be converted over from LTC or BTC, kind of broke it.
I can get the actual code working again to calculate everything, but I'm still stuck spending ten minutes getting the values of everything, only to get them all in and find out they're out of date.

Does anyone have a program THAT IS NOT ATTACHED TO ANY TRADING ACCOUNT OR WALLET that will tell you how much each coin is worth at the selected exchange for that coin?
IE. I use BTC-e for most things, but Cryptsy for others, so if I type in how much of each coin I have, it will check the trade API and get the price for each coin and multiply it by the number you have entered.
Basically, its a trade window with no wallet.

Here's what I have now, if that gives a better example of what I'm looking for.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15355292/hosting/Screenshot%20from%202014-01-23%2012%3A44%3A03.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: