Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigerdirect is now accepting bitcoin!!!  (Read 2627 times)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:02:39 AM

Google would implement this payment option in the Play Store and other Google Wallet checkout points.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:07:43 AM

Google would implement this payment option in the Play Store and other Google Wallet checkout points.

Maybe even Adsense.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:07:38 AM

Maybe even Adsense.
God I hope not, Adsense is annoying... xD
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:24:08 AM

Maybe even Adsense.

I kind of like it, except for that fact that you have to verify a lot of info. If you didnt know, bitads is non functional so it would be a great replacement.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:26:48 AM

Maybe even Adsense.

I kind of like it, except for that fact that you have to verify a lot of info. If you didnt know, bitads is non functional so it would be a great replacement.
It is sort of spam ,dont you think?
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

Well, so far they have royally F-ed up my order, and it's proving to be quite the pain in the ass.  Should've sent the funds to Bitpay and gone to their physical store...support techs say they have to confirm I paid...which I did two days ago for an order that should have been here today, but they have yet to ship.

Huh Angry

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 10:39:27 PM

Well, so far they have royally F-ed up my order, and it's proving to be quite the pain in the ass.  Should've sent the funds to Bitpay and gone to their physical store...support techs say they have to confirm I paid...which I did two days ago for an order that should have been here today, but they have yet to ship.

Huh Angry

I ordered some headphones and they arrived on time. I didn't have any issues. I hope that you will get whatever you ordered soon! Smiley

hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:28:53 PM

What's worse, I knew Tiger might not be all that fantastic at handling Bitcoin orders so I specifically contacted a support rep yesterday who assured me it would be here today as promised.  Today I learned that was BS and it still has not been processed, claiming they are still waiting on my payment.  I ordered Next Day shipping hoping these would be here now.

I'm rather pissed, and it's after hours already so I'll have to contact support tomorrow again to make sure they pull their head out of their ass and ship the damned cards I ordered.

They also appear to have overcharged me on the taxes according to the confirmation email I received.

So now I'm out almost 5 days of mining minimum because they don't know how to look up an invoice.

Angry

*Supposedly a manager is scheduled to call me within 24-48 hours and I was supposed to get a notice from another rep regarding the overcharge.  Neither has occurred yet.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 12:12:02 AM

What's worse, I knew Tiger might not be all that fantastic at handling Bitcoin orders so I specifically contacted a support rep yesterday who assured me it would be here today as promised.  Today I learned that was BS and it still has not been processed, claiming they are still waiting on my payment.  I ordered Next Day shipping hoping these would be here now.

I'm rather pissed, and it's after hours already so I'll have to contact support tomorrow again to make sure they pull their head out of their ass and ship the damned cards I ordered.

They also appear to have overcharged me on the taxes according to the confirmation email I received.

So now I'm out almost 5 days of mining minimum because they don't know how to look up an invoice.

Angry

*Supposedly a manager is scheduled to call me within 24-48 hours and I was supposed to get a notice from another rep regarding the overcharge.  Neither has occurred yet.

Im sorry you had to go through all this... Sad

CoinsForTech

Activity: 698

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:28:23 AM

Who cares....   Cheesy

I just bought a pair of headphones in btc...

Should've given us a try Wink

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:28:56 AM

Who cares....   Cheesy

I just bought a pair of headphones in btc...

Should've given us a try Wink

Maybe next time.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:11:11 PM

They should put up a review thread so people can give them reviews and such, PLus maybe help out a few people who need help.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:21:15 PM

They should put up a review thread so people can give them reviews and such, PLus maybe help out a few people who need help.

By "they" do you mean tigerdirect or CoinsforTech?

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

Sorry, I meant Tiger Direct.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 09:06:34 PM

Well, they do have customer support.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

For bitcoin? That seems a little hard for customer reps to understand.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

That's true. Why don't you suggest it to them.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:48:36 PM

That's true. Why don't you suggest it to them.
Ughhm, Im shy.....

jk, I will shoot them an email later.  Grin
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 01:08:08 AM

Yep, you are right. The more popular bitcoin becomes the more they will understand it though.

i ordered on the 25th, coins are out of my wallet and they claim they dont have them. when i called customer support, i was told to "call bitcoin". theres no way i can explain to this poor guy answering phones how bitcoin works in 5 minutes. i have a total of 2 days, 10 phone calls, 10 emails, to both tiger direct and bitpay, and it doesnt look like anyone has a fucking clue. not a good start at all.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1wi95l/another_tiger_direct_bitcoin_horror_story/

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 01:11:53 AM

Yep, you are right. The more popular bitcoin becomes the more they will understand it though.

i ordered on the 25th, coins are out of my wallet and they claim they dont have them. when i called customer support, i was told to "call bitcoin". theres no way i can explain to this poor guy answering phones how bitcoin works in 5 minutes. i have a total of 2 days, 10 phone calls, 10 emails, to both tiger direct and bitpay, and it doesnt look like anyone has a fucking clue. not a good start at all.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1wi95l/another_tiger_direct_bitcoin_horror_story/

HAHAHA. Call bitcoin Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: