Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64021 times)
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:17:43 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 06:03:18 PM by wwwin

Something is still rotten in Denmark.

...Hawaii (maybe)

and as i already stated AT LEAST twice, i dont watch television.  it makes one dull & phoenix/aussie/searing-like.

thx for admitting to being MrPresident... Hint: don't be a cunt(yourself shining through) and it'll be harder to smell you through your fraudulence

maybe next i can get around to assisting 'Scott Evil/searing' to STFU and stop spamming the board with endless shit-waffle. (im clueless but spend my time lying and confusing everyone)

('Maui' owns home, has beautiful family, surfs waves, deserves it... yet STILL feels the need to try and rip random people off.)

u bunch of utter cunts!!

edit - just to be clear, the so called 'witch trials' were also arranged by 'scammers' who wanted to claim land, property and/or silence from big-mouthed 'witches' who were actually what we now refer to as whistle-blowers.

all the rest is/was mis-directional bullshit by scum like 'searing' to try and hide the facts after the deeds were done.

like i said - CUNTS!

and totally wrong... go fuck yourself. All the proof anyone needs is posted.
You really are alot more stupid than I originally thought. You can look right at the evidence and not know how to read it.
While you are still busy being a idiot jerk in here...  others here, (like me) are helping other scammed individuals track their stolen coin to live accounts...
and by the way, I don't think 3 people in the world are fooled by your rhetoric, you are just too obvious.
I might suspect you are Jay Watchum, and did this whole thing the way you carry on.
Reading comprehension must be an issue for you, that much is obvious.
I hope you go through what we did, and have an asshole just like yourself barking nonsense weeks after the caper has been solved.
What a dumbass.

There is nothing posted absolving you, in fact the complaint that you said Maui filed with the FBI appears to not have been filed at all. Another lie, so why the need to lie?
Typical scammer methods, accusing others of being the scammer. Also hush money has been thrown around, another scammer method.
What does raskul have that changed his mind but that he refuses to post? The only thing he said was that maui scammed you and was DETAINED, and tries to divert attention from the thread. Is this the prove you say absolves you? But you say Maui was scammed too. So who here is not telling the truth? If raskul or you have any proof then post it instead of diverting attention.

I see, "there is nothing here move along" and "who gives a fuck".  Is this the proof that you say has been posted?

you say "weeks after the caper has been solved."   So the caper has been solved? Have the scammers been apprehended? Please post what you have as to why this caper has been solved...or did you think that by returning the coins the caper would have been solved. Interesting choice of words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:36:15 AM

Something is still rotten in Denmark.

...Hawaii (maybe)

and as i already stated AT LEAST twice, i dont watch television.  it makes one dull & phoenix/aussie/searing-like.

thx for admitting to being MrPresident... Hint: don't be a cunt(yourself shining through) and it'll be harder to smell you through your fraudulence

maybe next i can get around to assisting 'Scott Evil/searing' to STFU and stop spamming the board with endless shit-waffle. (im clueless but spend my time lying and confusing everyone)

('Maui' owns home, has beautiful family, surfs waves, deserves it... yet STILL feels the need to try and rip random people off.)

u bunch of utter cunts!!

edit - just to be clear, the so called 'witch trials' were also arranged by 'scammers' who wanted to claim land, property and/or silence from big-mouthed 'witches' who were actually what we now refer to as whistle-blowers.

all the rest is/was mis-directional bullshit by scum like 'searing' to try and hide the facts after the deeds were done.

like i said - CUNTS!

and totally wrong... go fuck yourself. All the proof anyone needs is posted.
You really are alot more stupid than I originally thought. You can look right at the evidence and not know how to read it.
While you are still busy being a idiot jerk in here...  others here, (like me) are helping other scammed individuals track their stolen coin to live accounts...
and by the way, I don't think 3 people in the world are fooled by your rhetoric, you are just too obvious.
I might suspect you are Jay Watchum, and did this whole thing the way you carry on.
Reading comprehension must be an issue for you, that much is obvious.
I hope you go through what we did, and have an asshole just like yourself barking nonsense weeks after the caper has been solved.
What a dumbass.

heh....this is why I have him and others on /ignore....you can't cure "stupid"  no way they are past gone imoh phoenix....they don't want the facts to get it the way of their conspiracy theory..the fun part of this for me is ...they are on /ignore so I don't have to see the ramped up rambling replies.....

anyway do like me put them on /ignore...pop in every couple weeks..it is kinda boring I see a lot of 'user ignore posts' until yours for example pop'd up

but all this effort/angst and anger....and me and you know we had nothing to do with this whole thing....but hey....your never going to convince them of that

that might prove something unthinkable to the trolls on this thread...that they are dead wrong

the real ctsminer scam guys are long long past and away and likely on to their next scam

so just do like me stick them on /ignore pop back here every 2 weeks and do as I do lmao and if you don't read their ramblings (except quoted by offended parites like yourself)

you end up just feeling sorry for them...they obviously need some serious psychological help

now I'm sure they are gonna go nuts on this post....but they need to make sure that any reply to this post is way way  over the top enough for someone else to reply and quote them..or in 2 or 3 weeks I won't see it..*once someone is on /ignore I never ever look...defeats the purpose of /ignore)

then i'll have another good laugh at the lengths they will go talk to themselves on a dead thread

heh I like the pages and pages of user ignored replies to post like these I put up and never look at.....its like opposite of xmas you only win by never looking (the exception is quoted posts like yours) but eventually everyone will feel like I do and /ignore will end this thread with a bunch of unread posts

hey it keeps the nut jobs off the streets imho

heh what a bunch of tools heh

anyway my advice..on how to approach this thread.....it is comedy gold imho...nad hopefully they will go back to following josh at BFL around heh...now there's a real scam target

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
scarass

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:21:10 AM

What about that swedish manufacturer, any deliveries yet?
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:24:23 AM

they are building a secret igloo and hiding all products from the world, i believe Blofeld has bought over the company, to propagate a 51% attack, so we might need James Bond to bail us out.

hope this helps.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:41:21 AM

they have just announced that they will replace hash until the unit ships ..if it is late....so far they say it is not late they are where they expect to be on production

not a big deal...they have a policy of refunds until the product ships...so I have time to make up my mind

around 1st of april is the end of Q1 for the 1st batch which I am on so have time to decide...proabably punt or keep it a couple of weeks before april 1st will be

decision time

as with all things bitcoin will depend on difficulty and/or how many other asic's are being dumped in the next 4 to 5 weeks

likely with all the equip dumping out in the world I may very well punt and get a full refund paid with USD so no real loss if so

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
raskul

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:56:10 AM

decision time

as with all things bitcoin will depend on difficulty and/or how many other asic's are being dumped in the next 4 to 5 weeks

likely with all the equip dumping out in the world I may very well punt and get a full refund paid with USD so no real loss if so

Searing

are they at fab with their own chips Searing? or outsourcing... this has always been very sketchy...

^pic for illustration purposes only... to brighten up a dull thread  Grin

wwwin

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:46:12 PM

decision time

Searing

are they at fab with their own chips Searing? or outsourcing... this has always been very sketchy...

^pic for illustration purposes only... to brighten up a dull thread  Grin

Dull? I am contacting the FBI with your case no. and indicating that the only purpose the Complaint was filed by you was to extort money from the scammers. You may be criminally liable. I have saved the whole thread to PDF.
raskul

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:51:03 PM

decision time

Searing

^pic for illustration purposes only... to brighten up a dull thread  Grin

Dull? I am contacting the FBI with your case no. and indicating that the only purpose the Complaint was filed by you was to extort money from the scammers. You may be criminally liable. I have saved the whole thread to PDF.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:34:18 PM

u dickheads fail at scamming and im the stupid one??

alright, keep it up..

if you never admit your guilt maybe one day people will begin to doubt your involvement...

NOT ME, i knew you were a slippery piece of work months ago.

call me all the names you like. NONE will change the facts about you!

im no angel, but i dont lie to people and pretend im only trying to help while desperately trying to scam anyone i can.

you disgust us, we see right through you, and we are sickened.

now go and tell some more lies while your fraggle support team do their best to smother your deceptivity in 'what?' sauce..

searing, ur pathetic!

ewik, pathetic!!

all your little schemes and backroom bullshit, pathetic...

keep it up though, one day someones gonna turn up on your doorstep....

u may nor be able to cure stupid, but im pretty adept at curing lying cunts with a claw hammer. see if im wrong!

(that was me going 'nuts')

A plague upon all your houses!!

now which of you klepto cunts nicked me str8 jacket and is trying to trade it for an antminer??

wwwin

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

More proof that the scammers on this thread were really dumb, they ended up being scammed themselves.

Here is a real scammer at work, this guy scammed hundreds of thousands.
Yep, let's see if anybody can find this guy or trace the btc. I don't think so.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424621.0
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:45:45 PM

i m wondering why this thread is still open???
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:02:17 AM

i m wondering why this thread is still open???

not sure the only people i don't have on ignore who posted recently is you....mota and phoenix

myself i have like 15 or so on /ignore..yet they seem to think i read their posts

i probably should not shake the cages anymore ...

but yeah...its a pretty dead forum ...unless you like to stir things up

Searing

raskul

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:28:50 AM

btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:38:25 PM

myself i have like 15 or so on /ignore..yet they seem to think i read their posts

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  

Jump to: