Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Expose the Liars, Cheaters and Scammers.  (Read 9601 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:24:06 AM

I'm not sure why you think he is buddy buddy with Cryptsy...... I always find the accusations of favoritism amusing since we pretty much add everything that we feel is safe.

My bad. I shouldn't have singled Cryptsy out.

As you can see, I have editted the post.
The real joke will be known when people realize he is the backbone of that copy n paste sweatshop we lovingly know as Cryptsy.
many of these copy n paste sweatshop exhanges. eg. Cryptsy, Coins-e, B-ter, ect.

I wouldn't doubt it if this were true

I would not be saying this had he not told me that he was responsible for Maples, then went on to brag about his many coins and the candygirl devs that ran them.

There too many buggy coins started by mostly MIA newb devs. Just follow the trail of mice with worn out right clickers, and you will find him/them.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:58:53 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 09:29:59 PM by Crestington

Quote from: Crestington link=topic =9914.msg4926219#msg4926219 date=1391497241
I'm not sure why you think he is buddy buddy with Cryptsy...... I always find the accusations of favoritism amusing since we pretty much add everything that we feel is safe.

My bad. I shouldn't have singled Cryptsy out.

As you can see, I have editted the post.
The real joke will be known when people realize he is the backbone of that copy n paste sweatshop we lovingly know as Cryptsy.
many of these copy n paste sweatshop exhanges. eg. Cryptsy, Coins-e, B-ter, ect.

Ooh, now were getting somewhere!

This thread is awesome, pure entertainment

Are you going to let him talk about Cryptsy like that? Calling it a cheap, second rate exchange like Bter and Coins-e?

Keep stirring it dumb ass. Tongue

Where do you see me calling any of those exchanges, cheap or second rate ?

Stop twisting my words... mudderfudder.

"Coin happy" is another term that could be used to describe these exchanges. Better ?

Sounds now you are claiming I am Muddafudda?

Wow, your paranoid delusions just keep getting more twisted as we go, there are several people in this thread that can confirm that I am not, nor do I have any involvement with Mudda as well as everyone in the Colossuscoin Foundation.

Here's an idea, maybe you are mining all these coins and then selling them and then creating stories and intentionally trying to drive down prices so you can buy them back cheaper. I have a real job and don't spend my days trying to destroy other people's hard work.

I am not your enemy and your shit is beginning to piss me off. Get proof before you start making all your fanciful claims, everything is recorded and traceable.

I wouldn't get Muddafudda to code for us because a lot of the coins he coded has issues in some way. The likely case is that when he coded these coins that he didn't account for these things but whatever the reason, I'm not going to start a war over it.

If Muddafudda still owns shares of Col, it would be in his best interest to just let the Foundation prosper without trying to destroy it. As we swap over to a new blockchain and develop all other areas, his shares would be worth more as well. I really wanted Mullick to code the new blockchain but he has too much work on his plate and Tranz also said he is too busy.

Taken from the Dev Team section a few days ago

The Crypto world is full of paranoid people so all work that is to be done has to be independently verifiable in the real world. I have access to all Skype logs plus many people that know me online and in the real world.

I just like stirring the pot a bit, I have zackclark70, Mullick, Bitjohn, and Galbatoryx on Skype as well as Bitcoin!, Sudo23 and several others on ICQ and they are all welcome to post any of their logs with me.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:29:11 PM

I called you a mudderfudder. Not muddafudda. Get it right.

Newbs running, starting and taking over alts has become an epidemic lately. It doesn't take much to see that most if not all of these accounts, likely belong to just a handful of members.

Who you are may come to light some day. Regardless of who you are, one thing is a certainty. You are someone's sock.

1st post. Shocked  "Hey look at me ! I'm here to save your junk coin asses !" Roll Eyes

I have taken up a role in rebuilding the foundation of Colossuscoin in a similiar fashion as Zackclark70 with ADT (Android Tokens). I am personally working on a new blockchain and implementation with Cryptsy which will unlock new value for the foundation and investors.

Colossuscoin has great community leaders that work hard to meet the demands of investors in a positive way and has a sound long-term plan for the future which benefits both current and future investors.

-Colossuscoin Forum: http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php

-Recently added to Coinedup (around Dec 27th) as Col/Ltc and Col/Btc.

-Applictions for the Development team opened Dec 30th

-If you have good ideas, special skills or general enthuiasm for building a better future you can apply to be part of the Development Team at: http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=233.msg832#new

-All levels of experience are considered, you may be talented in ways you don't realise. Users who also continually contribute to the forums and development in an outstanding way may also be invited to become part of the Development Team.

We all wish you a Happy New Year from all of us at Colossuscoin

Crestington

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

I called you a mudderfudder. Not muddafudda. Get it right.

Newbs running, starting and taking over alts has become an epidemic lately. It doesn't take much to see that most if not all of these accounts, likely belong to just a handful of members.

Who you are may come to light some day. Regardless of who you are, one thing is a certainty. You are someone's sock.

1st post. Shocked  "Hey look at me ! I'm here to save your junk coin asses !" Roll Eyes

I have taken up a role in rebuilding the foundation of Colossuscoin in a similiar fashion as Zackclark70 with ADT (Android Tokens). I am personally working on a new blockchain and implementation with Cryptsy which will unlock new value for the foundation and investors.

Colossuscoin has great community leaders that work hard to meet the demands of investors in a positive way and has a sound long-term plan for the future which benefits both current and future investors.

-Colossuscoin Forum: http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php

-Recently added to Coinedup (around Dec 27th) as Col/Ltc and Col/Btc.

-Applictions for the Development team opened Dec 30th

-If you have good ideas, special skills or general enthuiasm for building a better future you can apply to be part of the Development Team at: http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=233.msg832#new

-All levels of experience are considered, you may be talented in ways you don't realise. Users who also continually contribute to the forums and development in an outstanding way may also be invited to become part of the Development Team.

We all wish you a Happy New Year from all of us at Colossuscoin

Crestington

And this is why Vegancoin died before it even started....
coinerjoe

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:29:24 AM

Holy shit is there anyone in the bitcoin community that isnt a friggin scammer?  How the hell can you guys call this a community when all you do is try to steal from each other and stab each other in the back.   
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:35:42 AM

Holy shit is there anyone in the bitcoin community that isnt a friggin scammer?  How the hell can you guys call this a community when all you do is try to steal from each other and stab each other in the back.   

LOLZ I know right. This looks so good from the outside im sure.....

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:06:29 AM

This takes me back to the good ole Diablo II days ! aah yes..

We used to watch our duped items pooof into oblivion. Shocked

@Crustyington Please reread mudder's accusation thread if you need to remind yourself why my coin never launched. Namely the 50 block premine.

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:18:26 AM

50 SOJ for scammer exposé

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:19:32 AM

This takes me back to the good ole Diablo II days ! aah yes..

We used to watch our duped items pooof into oblivion. Shocked

@Crustyington Please reread mudder's accusation thread if you need to remind yourself why my coin never launched. Namely the 50 block premine.

Crustyington is mudder's sock puppet. its so fucking obvious, especially with his first post being about collosuscoin.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:33:11 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352830.0;all

this is the 'scam accusation' thread that resulted in muddafudda's (-4) feedback.

muddafudda, you were originally in the right, but you lost the moral highground by posting this idiotic blackmail ultimatum.

both of you senior members should go fuck yourself. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:50:59 AM

If mudder ever returns my 5 LTC, I might just do that. Tongue

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:59:21 AM

you know i love ya mudda Smiley Smiley Smiley

do it up lol ..take no prisoners ..even me if ya got any me i dun care man Wink

but hey look who shows up right away asap.. Shakezulu and iGotSpots LOLOL
what a surprise eh Zack lol

but on a more serious note, why not explain what happened ? why the scammer tag ?

and your sort of stuck now.. you made some threats now ya gonna have to back it up lol

kinda like that guy a few posts up who threatened to fly to my house and beat me up,
because it's easy to find out who i am and he is "rich" as he said word for word on Cryptsy chat.
and he meant it too.. he even contacted Cryptsy and tried to get all my contact info because he told them he was going to sue me
for defamation of his business, i guess because i called him a liar and proved it dozens of times.. i never ever said shit about his bussines
or any of his scamcoins he posts and he not only did that and BigVern admitted it to me but he sent me numerous pm's here at the forum
swearing at me and threaten me etc and was saying he was going to sue me also.. by the way i am still waiting for you to sue me and beat me up douche lol
which you gonna do first iGotSpots ?

anyway Mudda i would love to hear some dirt on that jerk i have lots myself and he gets so mad when you expose him for his lies and fraud etc
like saying on Chat he has only two coins and 1 forum account when the day before he admitted he has logged in here with the TIX account name
proving he is yet AGAIN lying.. the majority that comes out of that guys mouth is a lie and any of you that deal with him deserve what you get
you should be smart enough to know not to get involved with corrupt lunatics like that but as we can see Prime and BigJohn etc never did learn that lesson
and they have their back room Cryptsy coin spamming pump dump parties STILL..

dirt ?
oh man don't get me started too lol
i'll drown some of these little pricks  Cool

hey Shakezulu want to see the Virustotal report from the Cent/Pennys wallet i downloaded before from your web site Huh
get any good passwords from your keylogger for your private only experiment coin that you never posted here that ended up on Cryptys FAST *coincidence of course right ?
oh but wait.. didn't you make one of the Cryptsy mod's coins for him ?? cough cough CAPS lol
Hmmm just another coincidence eh ??

Oh little hint guys.. some people don't like you and PM me here and email me dirt on you guys such as who was involved with TIX
you guys don;t cover your tracks too good and people are too happy to rat you out lol

those two are two of the ring leaders to ALL these scamcoins that get put out in case some of you don't know
and i have a loooooooooot of info to back that up and show just how damn bad these two guys are..
so i was a bit surprised to see they had the nerve to show their face here on this topic.. then again not really, more of the same..
pull dumb stunts then attack people to get out of trouble.. crypto-scamcoin pump & dumpers 101
Seriously it's in Shake first lesson LOL --> look familiar Shake ? http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=sha256_altcoin_cloning_guide
just *ONE of his guides on coin cloning..

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:56:27 AM

I already explained tix in this very thread. Anyway its around $4 million market cap and top 20. Not sure how its a scam

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:31:05 AM

I'm still waiting on the follow through to the threats made in the OP, and I've been out of popcorn for a long time now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

Since I received a lovely scammer tag from a scammer over the next few weeks I will be revealing every little bit of juicy goss that I came to know in the last 6 months.

I will expose everyone and leave no stone unturned.

Special thanks to Hippie_tech.

My suggestions if you have something to hide, contact Hippie_tech and get him to remove the scammer tag.

You have all been warned.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Let the games begin. Maybe I should just write a novel.....
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:24:43 PM

LOL ROFL

~CfA~

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:27:41 PM

LOL ROFL

~CfA~

Come-from-Above Date Registered:   March 22, 2014, 03:36:46 PM

Go back to the Goonies little man. The question is, Which coin do I want to wipe into worthless territory. Which group and it's members will I expose first. Which exchanges will I first implicate in a serious of dodgy events.
From Above

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:29:19 PM

The question is, Which coin do I want to wipe into worthless territory. Which group and it's members will I expose first. Which exchanges will I first implicate in a serious of dodgy events.
who gives a shit ? LOL

LOL ROFL

~CfA~

Come-from-Above Date Registered:   March 22, 2014, 03:36:46 PM

Go back to the Goonies little man.

ok mighty muddafudda - UBEROFL! LOL.

~CfA~

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:30:22 PM

Come-from-above. Which coins are you invested in??
From Above

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:31:32 PM

Come-from-above. Which coins are you invested in??

HAHAHAHAH Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hint: btc

~CfA~

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: