Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why btc price go down on weekends?  (Read 301 times)
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

it is normal for BTC to be inferior and not only today's weekends but the decrease is still due to the fact that there are only a few investors here
BarryCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

Could it be all the daytraders exiting over the weekend?
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

It's just a coincidence only. Crypto tidal market affected by the date, time, day or whatever it is. It just happens to be the time course is indeed being down. There was even a time that all crypto always ride that weekend even though. so that statement is not entirely accurate.
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

I do not know exactly what makes bitcoin continue to decline but I heard the news that bitcoin prices have been manipulated that keep bitcoin prices down Kiss
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

I really wondered having that price of btc going down on weekends. Thought and got some overview. Price mostly moves due to supply-demand and so many news and information. In weekend most of the people went to have some relax and release their btc which creates the flow of btc. On the other side, due to vacation mood, people are not interested to invest in any project that reduce the demand. So in this time period demand goes down and supply up. As a result , price goes with demand in the weekend timeline. DO you agree with me? Share your points of objections.

Merit will be highly appreciated if you found the post helpful.

rising and falling prices can not be determined by a certain day, but it will have an effect on demand and supply. but currently the news circulating in the world also greatly affects bitcoin prices.
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

This may be a coincidence. I don't think bitcoin always falls on weekends. The recent market has been continuing to decline, and the market has no new capital to enter, so it can only decline continuously.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

It is not necessarily a weekend decline. Many reasons for the decline over the weekend may be because everyone has time to understand and analyze the market. Many people are using tokens to invest in free time. They may have more time on weekends!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

The only reason that i saw that the market is going down is so many people selling one after another when they saw the bitcoin price is going down dramatically they sold it even if they only got a few profit some people follow their footstep as can you see right now, the patience will succeed because it will go up again anytime after summer.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

This is usually the case. People have to rest and stop trading on weekends, but I guess there may be another reason why many media are always reporting negative news on cryptocurrencies over the weekend.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

This is usually the case. People have to rest and stop trading on weekends, but I guess there may be another reason why many media are always reporting negative news on cryptocurrencies over the weekend.
Because whales want to dump the price and buy some btc for a little price. It is their classic strategy to cause the panicsale among newcommers in crypto  Sad

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

I really wondered having that price of btc going down on weekends. Thought and got some overview. Price mostly moves due to supply-demand and so many news and information. In weekend most of the people went to have some relax and release their btc which creates the flow of btc. On the other side, due to vacation mood, people are not interested to invest in any project that reduce the demand. So in this time period demand goes down and supply up. As a result , price goes with demand in the weekend timeline. DO you agree with me? Share your points of objections.

I don't agree with you. A lot of experts are saying to do a lot of research about the recent dump. It looks like there is a possibility the market has manipulated by some parties. Even US regulators are watching it right now and the regulators have said to open the probe for the criminal manipulator of bitcoin price.
the declining coin shows that the coin has decreased interest. so enthusiasts who normally support Bitcoin are currently reduced and have an impact on the decline in Bitcoin from both price and development. so with this, we need to improve the development of Bitcoin and show the price to go back up and make it a reliable coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

It's just a coincidence only. Crypto tidal market affected by the date, time, day or whatever it is. It just happens to be the time course is indeed being down. There was even a time that all crypto always ride that weekend even though. so that statement is not entirely accurate.
Yes it was just a coincidence because the ups and downs of prices can happen anytime,
so if the btc price drops during the weekend may be just a coincidence,
we hope that in the near future the btc price can rise again

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Exactly, you re very right, btc chart tend to drop virtually every weekends, except few weekends, you stated it is because people tend to relax during weekend therefore selling their btc, you are absolutely right. Also if fud is spread in a weekend it going to affect the price of btc even altcoins will be affected as that is a very usual market thing.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

i would say it is just the part of the game. this things happens in trending markets my man. so don't panic and have some faith
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

the price of BTC moves independently, depending on the plan of whales managing the market.
On the weekend of course there is not a large percentage of people draining people who just need money, but it is not significant.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

People tend to pull-out their investments during weekends because it's their leisure time. This is based on my experience, whereas I always encash my coins in my wallet because weekends its family day, I used to treat my family during those days like eating in the restaurant and providing their needs.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

I don't think the prices of crypto currencies fall every wekkends because most of the crypto related people are working in all days because everyone want to make money and we can still do investment of crypto currencies at the weekend time because it is just an easy task to do.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

I agree with you, besides that many people also hold their coins and wait until the price reach their take profit, because this activity also make the price not moving. Actually go down on weekends is unpredictable situation and about time and no one we can't predict about that. If you need money I suggest withdraw before weekend and use that time to buy back to recovery asset. Do that and create opportunity to make money.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

Could be the reason.
I know someone who always looks forward for a Saturday. He had a different view. He somehow sees all crypto moving upward on Saturdays so that contradicts your view.
One reason could be is just like you said, they have their time. They could be trading and the day trade affects a lot if it is in large portions.
Millions of dollars being traded can somehow make a wave to move it downward.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

market price down is usually caused by the info. so too when prices rise, inside crypto is hard to guess, but we can see information related to bitcoin. I'm sure the biggest effect of the price drops is because of bad information about crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: