Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top course information  (Read 67 times)
Perka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 10:03:40 AM by Perka

Information about the cryptocurrency and altcoins that you just need to know to make good money on the course.Proto I got tired of that so-called whales zarabatyvayu that we are just hamsters.We are also the same people, but they know more information to earn on us and do not consider themselves clear for whom.I think we should all get together and start helping each other.Help is informational.
I have already written from what can jump the course and how it is influenced by the media and individuals.But in General there are a number of moments when the rates grow.Of course those moments when big uncles merge courses,for the purchase of someone from their circle,we can not know.This know at all only a few people,who merges and under whom drain.But how to predugadat even when the course if the media are lying and just no where the truth is not wait.
If anyone does not know ,it is very rare that the altcoins separately play their course,in particular,all the violas are reaching for tops,bitcoin,Ethereum, neo and others.Still,we can catch hold of bitcoin and its production .How could you know or want to hear that last year introduced bitcoin futures.
 - In short, a bitcoin Futures contract is an obligation to sell or buy a certain amount of bitcoins at a certain price before the contract expires.
That is, artificially raise the price to the maximum and fix the price,and then even if the rate is two times lower,they merge at the rate of the contract.This they destroy small miners and do not allow them to earn.But if you know when the maximum price will be, you can mine and sell at the maximum and so all holders can merge to the maximum on this pump.There are exchanges that let it slip when contracts were signed with them and we can look at the schedule of last year.
It was when the maximum price was.
Last skrocki closing of the contracts is 26 Jan - 14 fevralya.
After that, the in need to re-enter into a contract and make the maximum price.I think you know what I mean.
But be CAREFUL, because they know that this information already goes on the network can move for a month or a half in front of and.
The approximate dates you heard from them and you can push.
I personally expect the winter price of bitcoin 25 thousandths and 2200-3200 on efirim.
On this I will wait for this price and sell.Then again in the spring, the procurement for 8 bitcoin and 1000 ehirim.
Here such simple shenanigans you can raise your capital.This applies not only to the Ethereum and bitcoin and other altcoins.For them, the price will be kachatsya ottalkivayas from the top of coins!
I wish you all great patience and good health.
You should just take care of your blood.
Very big changes are coming and they will be pleasant for us!
I hope in the near future, we will earn and be able to fulfill their dreams.
 --------------------I also have a big dream, to reach the level of Full member.
I work for the bounty programs .This is why every assessment is important.
Thank you for listening. I hope my information was useful for you! ---------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

Information about the cryptocurrency and altcoins that you just need to know to make good money on the course.Proto I got tired of that so-called whales zarabatyvayu that we are just hamsters.We are also the same people, but they know more information to earn on us and do not consider themselves clear for whom.I think we should all get together and start helping each other.Help is informational.
I have already written from what can jump the course and how it is influenced by the media and individuals.But in General there are a number of moments when the rates grow.Of course those moments when big uncles merge courses,for the purchase of someone from their circle,we can not know.This know at all only a few people,who merges and under whom drain.But how to predugadat even when the course if the media are lying and just no where the truth is not wait.
If anyone does not know ,it is very rare that the altcoins separately play their course,in particular,all the violas are reaching for tops,bitcoin,Ethereum, neo and others.Still,we can catch hold of bitcoin and its production .How could you know or want to hear that last year introduced bitcoin futures.
 - In short, a bitcoin Futures contract is an obligation to sell or buy a certain amount of bitcoins at a certain price before the contract expires.
That is, artificially raise the price to the maximum and fix the price,and then even if the rate is two times lower,they merge at the rate of the contract.This they destroy small miners and do not allow them to earn.But if you know when the maximum price will be, you can mine and sell at the maximum and so all holders can merge to the maximum on this pump.There are exchanges that let it slip when contracts were signed with them and we can look at the schedule of last year.
It was when the maximum price was.
Last skrocki closing of the contracts is 26 Jan - 14 fevralya.
After that, the in need to re-enter into a contract and make the maximum price.I think you know what I mean.
But be CAREFUL, because they know that this information already goes on the network can move for a month or a half in front of and.
The approximate dates you heard from them and you can push.
I personally expect the winter price of bitcoin 25 thousandths and 2200-3200 on efirim.
On this I will wait for this price and sell.Then again in the spring, the procurement for 8 bitcoin and 1000 ehirim.
Here such simple shenanigans you can raise your capital.This applies not only to the Ethereum and bitcoin and other altcoins.For them, the price will be kachatsya ottalkivayas from the top of coins!
I wish you all great patience and good health.
You should just take care of your blood.
Very big changes are coming and they will be pleasant for us!
I hope in the near future, we will earn and be able to fulfill their dreams.
 --------------------I also have a big dream, to reach the level of Full member.
I work for the bounty programs .This is why every assessment is important.
Thank you for listening. I hope my information was useful for you! ---------------------
I hope that my information will benefit you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: