April 25, 2024, 07:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

thetelephone.. i am a rogan fan, an mma fighter, and i love crypto.. so i should like you.. im just waiting for you to shut the fuck up so i can.

@_teknowiz_

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmilch
Copper Member

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:32:49 PM

So, my best advice would be to sell down to 15. I know one whale that was thinking of buying 10-20+btc worth at 17 (that won't pop up until it gets down to 20). A ton of big guys are waiting for 15. I know what you're thinking: "But we only want to sell at a profit" but guess what guys? That's not going to happen, because we're all walking away.

LOL you're one funny guy.

This coin is and will be strong. Most here are not looking for a quick dump at 25-30, because we realise the potential. And potential it has.

So keep wishing you'll buy at 15 - and you'll regret not buying at 25, 30, 50 and more eventually.

Haha, I'll probably keep buying on the fluctuations and playing percentages, but this coin is NOT and will NOT be strong. Are you guys serious? Are you delusional? What does LEAF actually offer in terms of say..... anything? What potential can you play off of aside from market confidence, and how long will that confidence last when LEAF sits at 23 and lower for the next three days?

We all can play the pumps all day and make 200%. Another penny-coin will come around. Supply and demand: we don't NEED a penny-coin, and we certainly aren't going to buy one at 25 or above, especially one that has little to no future so long as miners are holding ANVILS over the heads of anyone that's looking to push the coin into the 30s and 40s.

You guys heard of modulo? You guys heard of Wolong? You really think any whale is going to just waltz in and skyrocket a coin because it's cheap?

All I'm saying is, you guys are being greedy and delusional. Dump a percentage of your coin, keep a percentage for when it skyrockets, then we can all get on with our lives. OR, hold it and continue to dump on people in the low 20s, until everyone gets bored and walks away.

I'm not greedy. I just offer you my coins in the fair value. Just in 100 satoshis Wink

⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
TheTelephone

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:32:55 PM

Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of anxiety on this thread regarding the fate of LEAF on the exchanges, and as I'm a regular trader and pal around with a lot of larger traders, I thought I'd come in here and shed a little light on the skinny of what's going through everyone's minds right now.

Everyone knows that the miners are waiting to dump on them at 24 sat and above. Everyone knows that you guys are really nervous about this coin. Everyone knows that half of you expect this coin to fail, while the other half has delusions that this will be the next DOGE (or MEOW, or whatever). And EVERYONE knows that you have some serious mining pools that are trying to drop a load of LEAF at a moment's notice.

The traders know the miners very well, but perhaps the miners don't know the traders very well, so I'll let some of you in on what the traders are thinking; LEAF is a no buy. Throughout this morning, people were playing with LEAF, and sure enough the sell orders on CoinMarket.io went up over 50+btc, which is absolutely insane. We all know what the deal is, a lot of those buy walls that are out there right now (what's left of them) are from traders looking to boost the price and sell out of LEAF so they can walk away with some dignity. After this morning, there is pretty much zero chance of LEAF getting the skyrocket treatment before a substantial dump of some sort.

Now, that being said, with the way things are looking this afternoon, the terrain is looking pretty unsteady going forward. Traders won't buy because they know they're going to get dumped on. Miners won't sell because they want to sell as high as they can. So, what's going to happen? More than likely, the traders will walk away, a certain particular mining pool will dump hard, and then other independent miners will follow suit, sending the coin into the single digits, and LEAF will be crushed into obscurity. Will traders pick it up in the single digits? Sure, probably, but we keep an eye on the total number of coins on a market, and if we see that miners are STILL holding a substantial number of coins, this song and dance will continue until you all sell your coins below 10.

Now, what can be done to avoid this? There ARE traders that are watching LEAF and willing to buy in between 15 and 10. The traders with large BTC rolls will walk away probably in the next 12-24 hours, and the small guys will walk away by the end of the weekend. Traders are telling newbies: "DON'T BUY UNTIL IT HITS 10." which means they'll probably buy anywhere between 10 and 15, because newbies don't listen to anything.

So, my best advice would be to sell down to 15. I know one whale that was thinking of buying 10-20+btc worth at 17 (that won't pop up until it gets down to 20). A ton of big guys are waiting for 15. I know what you're thinking: "But we only want to sell at a profit" but guess what guys? That's not going to happen, because we're all walking away.

I'm not trying to manipulate prices, I'm not trying to cause mass panic, I just came on here and saw a lot of people that were worried, unsure or super optimistic about dumping LEAF in the 50s, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. Will I by LEAF low? Fucking, hells yes I would, because I'm a trader, that's what I do. Am I a whale? Not in the least. Will there be big buy orders above 20? Will LEAF go to the moon? Almost definitely not. Not without a significant dump. We traders can count boys and girls, and right now LEAF is a no-buy. We can make well over 100% a day just from cryptsy pumps, and LEAF is already taking a beating regarding the sudden influx of sell orders on coinmarket.io.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to hit me up on twitter @theAncient0ne. If anyone's offended, or whatever at my post, I'm really sorry, but a lot of people seemed really anxious and worried, and if nothing else hopefully you guys can take away a little perspective.

Happy hunting, ya'll, and best of luck.

this should clarify things for you.. https://twitter.com/search?q=leafcoin&src=typd

.. i believe i saw you a page or two down saying solid buy support.

Yup. It did have solid buy support, and still does.... until you take into account that there's a few billion coins about to be dumped on to everyone's heads. I'm not some super genius crypto trader. I looked at the books, and was like "fuck yeah, a small coin with big buy support" and while I was playing percentages and talking it up to other people, I realized why NOBODY had bought into it big.

So, yes, I did buy in and sold out already. Yes it had solid buy support. But nobody's pumping 100s of BTC into it, like they did DOGE, or MEOW, or LOT, or EAC, or MOON, because they're not that fucking stupid.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:33:58 PM

people let's talk about coin promotion, forget all the speculation, value will come in time

1 BTC = 1 BTC
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:35:28 PM

people let's talk about coin promotion, forget all the speculation, value will come in time

Exactely !
forgetme

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:36:04 PM

Sorry but it's normal the fact that this afternoon in 2 hours i've mined 5000 leaf and now it's almost half? it's already halved the reward? Smiley however i like this coin! Grin
mcg (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:36:16 PM

Thanks MCG for editing the OP of the thread now that we're on Coinedup. Smiley

yeah i have to pay attention too so much details... some things appear to slip through.

i am trying to read as much as i can... but it is hard to keep up with everything.
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:36:25 PM

It seems like quite a few people is just looking for a quick profit.

I'm (and a lot others - hopefully most) in it for a whole lot of different reasons.

Think big and think long term, then you'll see why selling 25, 30, 50 or even 100 is not that good idea.

This coin has potential to be one of the few major players - because of us - community - below is what I think about thy cryptos in general and Leafcoin.

And all this hashcows are actually doing us a favour, mining quick and selling cheap. See how fast the coin develops.

we are working hard at this

Thanks for the idea, effort and excellent example of a good will! (giving away all premine and own mined coins.

I wrote twice that this coin is great, but I never explained in the detail why I think so (and why I think the cryptocurrency in general is a great idea) I think it's worth sharing and hear what community thinks.

Why cryptocurrency in general is a good idea?
Cryptocurrency creates a commodity which once established cannot (mostly) be thinned out en-mass by printing like fiat, leading to all sort of problems.
This is so much closer to times where money was not just a paper, but a paper backed with a real value (being it gold or something else of limited supply - therefore steady value).
When people believe in the cryptocurrency, it becomes a commodity and because of the limited supply, steady value makes it better than fiat.

Cryptocurrency leads to more efficient/cheaper transactions - can't be directly controlled by the banks/government, reduces their role as a middle man - which earns on us in various ways - and reduces economic inequality (i.e. small percentage of people having more and more wealth).

Call me wish thinking, but I believe eventually cryptocurrency will replace majority of current fiat - not today/tomorrow, but 10, 20 or 30 years from now.
People are not silly and realise the potential of it and how fiat lacks.

To do that, all you need is to give the coin value. How do you do it?
It starts with idea, leads to community, services, more services and even more services. The critical point will be once enough retailers accepts cryptocurrency - so that people can have a choice of being actually paid in the cryptocurrency (of their choice). Why not - already there's plenty of people for whom the only income is coins - miners.

Cryptocurrency leads to fairer wealth distributions - because of the accessibility, widespread adoption and community.
Why? That's simple - have a look at the good will of majority people on the board - giveaways, donations etc.
Do I have to mention MemoryCoin 2 and built-in protocol which automatically gives 1% of mined coins to charity? This is the spirit.
How often do you see this with real money? Yes, there's charity etc. but not at such a degree I believe.

There are still people chasing quick profit or big money - it's the world we live in, unavoidable - but they come, mine, sell and go, essentially doing us a favour (mining huge amounts and spreading it through selling into wider community). Surely, some will amass huge amounts and won't share, but bacuse majority of us does not originate from extremely wealthy (greedy) backgrounds, it'll be less of an issue than with anything else.

Why this coin is going to succeed?
There is market for a large number of good coins, and this will be one of it. Why?

For the coin to be successful, it has to fulfil 2 requirements:
1) Lack of severe technical issues - either protocol or greedy dev with huge premine (dimecoin and 8% for example).
2) Community - people behind it who believe in the coin, idea and make it valuable.
Although it's pretty obvious, I'm still surprised how many people doesn't understand it.
Majority of projects to become successful, have to become popular and backed by strong community.
Made for people - it's quite clear when you see how many projects/products failed because of lack of it.

Clearly this coin got everything right. It is not lacking, and has wider and wider community behind it.
As long as people are here, you can't stop it.

So - once again, I believe in this coin and I'm going to hold it long term - among several others like Memory Coin 2 - because of you - all the people behind it.

Not far from now all the people selling cheap will realise that it wasn't a good idea - fortunately there's still time to come back and mine - or buy from big farms selling which - which I'm off to now :-)
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:37:30 PM

thank you. you couldn't have said it any better.

mmilch
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 08:41:20 PM

Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of anxiety on this thread regarding the fate of LEAF on the exchanges, and as I'm a regular trader and pal around with a lot of larger traders, I thought I'd come in here and shed a little light on the skinny of what's going through everyone's minds right now.

Everyone knows that the miners are waiting to dump on them at 24 sat and above. Everyone knows that you guys are really nervous about this coin. Everyone knows that half of you expect this coin to fail, while the other half has delusions that this will be the next DOGE (or MEOW, or whatever). And EVERYONE knows that you have some serious mining pools that are trying to drop a load of LEAF at a moment's notice.

The traders know the miners very well, but perhaps the miners don't know the traders very well, so I'll let some of you in on what the traders are thinking; LEAF is a no buy. Throughout this morning, people were playing with LEAF, and sure enough the sell orders on CoinMarket.io went up over 50+btc, which is absolutely insane. We all know what the deal is, a lot of those buy walls that are out there right now (what's left of them) are from traders looking to boost the price and sell out of LEAF so they can walk away with some dignity. After this morning, there is pretty much zero chance of LEAF getting the skyrocket treatment before a substantial dump of some sort.

Now, that being said, with the way things are looking this afternoon, the terrain is looking pretty unsteady going forward. Traders won't buy because they know they're going to get dumped on. Miners won't sell because they want to sell as high as they can. So, what's going to happen? More than likely, the traders will walk away, a certain particular mining pool will dump hard, and then other independent miners will follow suit, sending the coin into the single digits, and LEAF will be crushed into obscurity. Will traders pick it up in the single digits? Sure, probably, but we keep an eye on the total number of coins on a market, and if we see that miners are STILL holding a substantial number of coins, this song and dance will continue until you all sell your coins below 10.

Now, what can be done to avoid this? There ARE traders that are watching LEAF and willing to buy in between 15 and 10. The traders with large BTC rolls will walk away probably in the next 12-24 hours, and the small guys will walk away by the end of the weekend. Traders are telling newbies: "DON'T BUY UNTIL IT HITS 10." which means they'll probably buy anywhere between 10 and 15, because newbies don't listen to anything.

I'm not trying to manipulate prices, I'm not trying to cause mass panic, I just came on here and saw a lot of people that were worried, unsure or super optimistic about dumping LEAF in the 50s, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. Will I by LEAF low? Fucking, hells yes I would, because I'm a trader, that's what I do. Am I a whale? Not in the least. Will there be big buy orders above 20? Will LEAF go to the moon? Almost definitely not. Not without a significant dump. We traders can count boys and girls, and right now LEAF is a no-buy. We can make well over 100% a day just from cryptsy pumps, and LEAF is already taking a beating regarding the sudden influx of sell orders on coinmarket.io.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to hit me up on twitter @theAncient0ne. If anyone's offended, or whatever at my post, I'm really sorry, but a lot of people seemed really anxious and worried, and if nothing else hopefully you guys can take away a little perspective.

Happy hunting, ya'll, and best of luck.

this should clarify things for you.. https://twitter.com/search?q=leafcoin&src=typd

.. i believe i saw you a page or two down saying solid buy support.

Yup. It did have solid buy support, and still does.... until you take into account that there's a few billion coins about to be dumped on to everyone's heads. I'm not some super genius crypto trader. I looked at the books, and was like "fuck yeah, a small coin with big buy support" and while I was playing percentages and talking it up to other people, I realized why NOBODY had bought into it big.

So, yes, I did buy in and sold out already. Yes it had solid buy support. But nobody's pumping 100s of BTC into it, like they did DOGE, or MEOW, or LOT, or EAC, or MOON, because they're not that fucking stupid.

The coin is one week old. Big whales will come when will be popular enough. And it's just happening. Like american dream Wink

⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:41:27 PM

I just bought me nice bag of leafs  Grin
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:45:49 PM

so lets start immediately with the give aways

addresses please... 500 k each

ik keep getting the The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. ... so might not be able to respond to you all
hi i would love some coins..heres my addy... fZLCL36d7WzeUSwXqPYgHJiKhLbaGXqR9p
tytyty
coinmarket.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

Quite epic discussions you have here.
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:50:41 PM

so lets start immediately with the give aways

addresses please... 500 k each

ik keep getting the The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. ... so might not be able to respond to you all
hi i would love some coins..heres my addy... fZLCL36d7WzeUSwXqPYgHJiKhLbaGXqR9p
tytyty

free coins: http://leafcoin.tk

1 BTC = 1 BTC
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:53:00 PM

I was literally about to post this!
Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:55:02 PM

Let's just keep talking about how this coin is going to the moon!

Far more interesting.
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:56:56 PM

so, does anyone find a project from http://gofundme.com valuable for the coin? let's choose together

1 BTC = 1 BTC
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:02:22 PM

LEAF/BTC volume data (CoinMarket.io):

last 24h: 300 BTC
last 12h: 260 BTC

mmilch
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

What do you think guys about creating the page where people could add their own different ideas and needs, and the others could choose them and donate in LEAF's ?
I mean something like kickstarter, but not limited just to the business support. I think it's a good material for a huge website and community.

ress

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:22:15 PM

so, does anyone find a project from http://gofundme.com valuable for the coin? let's choose together

This is a great idea! I'll have a look when I'm able to Smiley

What do you think guys about creating the page where people could add their own different ideas and needs, and the others could choose them and donate in LEAF's ?
I mean something like kickstarter, but not limited just to the business support. I think it's a good material for a huge website and community.

I think that might be a good idea... Later on! There are plenty crowdfunding sites out there, I think we'll need to get more established until we launch our own Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: