Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining with very cheap electricity!!  (Read 1283 times)
Endikadija (OP)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:54:56 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 11:09:12 PM by Endikadija

Hello to all,
I am looking for someone,or a group of people that would like to invest in a 'mining farm' that I plan to build. I dont have too much capital so I am asking for someone who is interested to invest. My method of work is this: let assume you send me with dhl at least 5 antminer s5,s7,s9 etc ( also you can come here if you want,located in Europe ), I will put them to work and i will pay you 85 % of what the machine produces. The first 3 months The electricity is totally paid by me! The the cost of electricity is aproximity 0.0023 € for kwh. Please pm and comment  only those who are interested,and not the ones who comments for signature campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:05:41 PM

Hello to all,
I am looking for someone,or a group of people that would like to invest in a 'mining farm' that I plan to build. I dont have too much capital so I am asking for someone who is interested to invest. My method of work is this: let assume you send me with dhl at least 5 antminer s5,s7,s9 etc ( also you can come here if you want,located in Europe ), I will put them to work and i will pay you 85 % of what the machine produces. The first 3 months The electricity is totally paid by me! The the cost of electricity is 0.0012 for kw. Please pm and comment  only those who are interested,and not the ones who comments for signature campaign

0,0012 what currency for kw second???

can u convert the electricity price to something liek €/kwh or something like that

Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

Hello to all,
I am looking for someone,or a group of people that would like to invest in a 'mining farm' that I plan to build. I dont have too much capital so I am asking for someone who is interested to invest. My method of work is this: let assume you send me with dhl at least 5 antminer s5,s7,s9 etc ( also you can come here if you want,located in Europe ), I will put them to work and i will pay you 85 % of what the machine produces. The first 3 months The electricity is totally paid by me! The the cost of electricity is 0.0012 for kw. Please pm and comment  only those who are interested,and not the ones who comments for signature campaign

0,0012 what currency for kw second???

can u convert the electricity price to something liek €/kwh or something like that
Thank you for noticing. Edited!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

are you sure is that low? or simply you didn't take in consideration all the tax and everything else that should be included? i never heard of an electricity that not even in kuwait which is the lowest possibile inthe world
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:30:25 AM

are you sure is that low? or simply you didn't take in consideration all the tax and everything else that should be included? i never heard of an electricity that not even in kuwait which is the lowest possibile inthe world
Yes i took in considaration everything and this is the price. The price is this cheap because the comunne has build her own HPP
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

Sorry but i dont understand completely what you are asking.

You want the miners from someone or funds to buy them? or both, 1-2 miners and funds for the others?
ιts quite different amount and depends on what you want...

Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

You want the miners from someone or funds to buy them? or both, 1-2 miners and funds for the others?
I would prefere miners sended to me. And I will put them to work for you. The avantage for you is that electricity is quite cheap. Also the first 3 months it is paid by me
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:39:17 AM

I would prefere miners sended to me. And I will put them to work for you. The avantage for you is that electricity is quite cheap. Also the first 3 months it is paid by me

It sounds good and yes, the price that you mention its tempting. that you will pay for 3 months, is tempting also.
There is 1 thing though... Roll Eyes

How will i know if you put the miners to work for me?
what guarantee you give that you will not take them and just..."run and scam"?

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

It sounds good and yes, the price that you mention its tempting. that you will pay for 3 months, is tempting also.
There is 1 thing though... Roll Eyes

How will i know if you put the miners to work for me?
what guarantee you give that you will not take them and just..."run and scam"?
I wanna know the same thing too on which i would also like to ask. We want any guarantee from you since sending expensive miners to someone who had just been recently known is very risky. This would really be great since the price of electricity is very tempting but the main issue on here is "trust".

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:19:42 PM

I am willing to borrow some money and freeze them in an escrow. When you send the miners and you see that i am paying also everything is going ok you will tell the escrow to realese them( not more than 15-18 days because I have to take the money) also I am willing to send to you my paspport,ID,driver license and everyting that you ask
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:08:35 PM

I would seriously invest into it if you can host it in countries like Venezuela but their are risks involved with having a mining center with free electricity.
The local police will be coming on orders from the government asking why this one residence is sucking up all the juice for the whole entire area with this one mining farm.
That and the fact it is illegal there now. Cheesy
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:17:54 PM

I would seriously invest into it if you can host it in countries like Venezuela but their are risks involved with having a mining center with free electricity.
The local police will be coming on orders from the government asking why this one residence is sucking up all the juice for the whole entire area with this one mining farm.
That and the fact it is illegal there now. Cheesy
It isnt located in venezuela. It is in europe. Also this isnt illegal also it isnt free.also it isnt free Only the price is low
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: