Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Why won't investors get tired about ICOs when some are fake and some ICOs are not even serious about the project, what they are after is all about the money involved and some stop campaigns even before the sale of their tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

If you are looking for a legitimate ICO Able Project is one of them !

Able ultimate goal is to build a decentralized banking-based financial platform ! With Able using a smart contract users can create their own Able accounts , transfer money , and use financial products throught distributed product smart contract ! And looking to team composition ABLE team has expertise on various financial sectors including National Tax Service, and National Pension Service.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Probably YES because there are some good ICO's that is possible to gain profit like EO trade ICO . I invest already there as I can see there is a future to it hence it is like binance token so that's why I like it .

I don't think investors will get tired of investing in the ICO, even if the market price go down, they will more like it because they can buy more coins in a cheaper price and make it as additional to their investments. And wait for the price to go up.
I think there are scared of losing money investing into another ICO that will start dumping immediately it hit exchanges, Just look at Atonomi and Oneledger, bought started dumping immediately they both enter exchanges, this is becoming a big concern for me because there is no explanation for people selling their tokens at loss

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BingPoki

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

Tired?  No

PICKY?  YES

I think people are becoming more savvy and doing more due diligence vs slinging $$$ around.

I'm always digging into potential investments.  But for me to give up core holdings of Bitcoin, Eth, etc the project has to be unreal potential.  I have probably done "deep" researching on about 20-25 ICO's over the past year and only found 1 that I've been willing to go into so far.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

I think that not tired of ICOs, but tired to lost money. Now most of the investors have the losses and some of them have the huge losses. My view that this is the main reason why ICOs not popular anymore.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

I think people passed the way beyond the boredom. There are many investors who enter to these cryptocurrencies and lost their all money. At first, Ico is a revolutionary innovation for the crypto world, but now it is a big problem that drags it down.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

I think that not tired of ICOs, but tired to lost money. Now most of the investors have the losses and some of them have the huge losses. My view that this is the main reason why ICOs not popular anymore.

I think the same. If you look at the ICOs then you can see that mostly they come under the ICO price. This is because the fact that bounty hunters sell their tokens quickly and because the highly bonuses who are gived during the private/pre sale phases.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

ICOs are not popular, because the market is at so low level. In couple of months when the market is flying again, investing in ICO will be totally different.

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

Yes ofcourse i do believe that because of down market pricing now why many investors is so tired now a days to wait again for another month of waiting. But we already experienced this cases on a past year 2016 right? So i think they already know what problem that can encounter.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

Probably YES because there are some good ICO's that is possible to gain profit like EO trade ICO . I invest already there as I can see there is a future to it hence it is like binance token so that's why I like it .

I don't think investors will get tired of investing in the ICO, even if the market price go down, they will more like it because they can buy more coins in a cheaper price and make it as additional to their investments. And wait for the price to go up.
I think there are scared of losing money investing into another ICO that will start dumping immediately it hit exchanges, Just look at Atonomi and Oneledger, bought started dumping immediately they both enter exchanges, this is becoming a big concern for me because there is no explanation for people selling their tokens at loss

That's normal to be scared of losing your money, but you should be able to determine those ico that's legit. If we're tired for now, but I know for sure that in the future we will survive the current situation that made us more mature with ico's. Eventhough investors had anxious mind over the ico that has been roaming around the forum, and I think this will made us more stronger to have determinations for the future success of every projects.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

ICO funding has begun to die down with the market. I’m sure as a bull run comes and more people put money in to the market causing ICOs to do better, the ICO funding will increase again

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

I think investors are not tired of ICO. just now the market is falling and a lot of scams.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

It is not like that, the problem is that there are a lot of scammy icos on fake icos on the market, and that is one of the main reasons of why investors are picky before investing on icos and they have a lot of doubts before sending their money, that is the truth
Psynthax

Activity: 2254
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Investors are not tired of ICOs ,it is just that people are tired of joining take ICO or those without good potentials. We still have some good ICO with potentials that investors still rush to invest in
That's right and the majority of them are still aiming to get quick bucks as much as possible. Remember they will always try to rush any promising ico to get the fast money like what they have done it through gonetwork, metronome and many more. They will always be doing it anytime.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

indeed a lot of now ico projects are deceiving so many investors are at a disadvantage and become taku in investment in ico, should ico will grow well if the project is good and not cheat so many investors are interested in ico.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

You are probably right, with the resurgence of scam ICOs i think investors are getting tired of this. Even myself has doubt on the future of ICOs now and do hope that it will change in the future.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

Yes its really tiring and frustrating slowly losing your investment. But I gues as an investor you must control your emotions and trust the market that it will recover and you will have your profit.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

No they did not, there are still a lot of people who are investing on new coins that has been introduced every month and that is the reason why most of the ico's today are being successful.
youdacapt

Activity: 1792
Merit: 295

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Obviously very tired if ICO conditions like the example of today we buy ICO coins but when listing in the market the price will be very low, indeed we as investors should know if we follow the purchase in ICO will definitely wait long for the project goes well because ICO project is built not has a strong foundation and is still early to form a company but with many ICOs that always stop in the middle of the road then we will be very worried if this kind of thing continues.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

What I believe is that there will be a technology or system that can boost the values ​​of the coins on the market, whether it's hype or something new. ICO will continue to exist and emerge as the teams develop in terms of content or rules. When that time has come, I believe that ICO and also the results of ICO will again reach another precious point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: