Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
luckydt

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

I think it isn't so. By and by, the quantity of ICOs is continually developing demonstrating inconceivable rates. The rates of the speculators number development are not all that high. There are sufficiently not speculators for all ICOs today. Speculators need to pick. That is the reason a ton of ICOs today are not effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I can't speak on behalf of other people but I still see a lot of potential in many of the projects. Not like a year ago where everyone was making a killing off bitcoin and crypto in general where they also made money off ICO's. There is still money to be made from them but we are in a bear market so it will be harder to expect anything short term and incredible.
You just have to make sure which ICO you invest and which ones are looking like scam. If you believe you found the right one that you feel is great than you can invest. Never ever! Buy something when its high or when you are feeling hyped up. Do your research well and you can still get out with a profit.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Paverspacers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I can't speak on behalf of other people but I still see a lot of potential in many of the projects. Not like a year ago where everyone was making a killing off bitcoin and crypto in general where they also made money off ICO's. There is still money to be made from them but we are in a bear market so it will be harder to expect anything short term and incredible.
You just have to make sure which ICO you invest and which ones are looking like scam. If you believe you found the right one that you feel is great than you can invest. Never ever! Buy something when its high or when you are feeling hyped up. Do your research well and you can still get out with a profit.

I agree. There is still opportunity investing in ICOs. We just have to be extra careful in choosing which projects to invest in.

With regard to Menlo One (ONE), I think that this project will be a huge game changer in ICO investing especially since it will serve as an all-in-one platform allowing investors to discuss, review, and participate in ICOs.
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

Now it is becoming more difficult to choose companies to invest in, since in addition to fraudulent companies, the government also prevents investors from closing non-regulated ICO. And the market sucked all the money from investors, all waiting for the rise, but when it will be another question.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Many opinions take Ethereum as an example, that ico is a long-term investment. Perhaps the biggest issue of tokens is that not all tokens can be released in all exchange markets, and this makes projects that do not get enough investors to get into trouble. So maybe ico is a long-term investment, and will depend on the developer's strategy to bring the token to the expected growth.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

I disagree with you.at good and promising projects, there are always investors.The only barrier between investors and ICO is a large number of ICO.Ie investors need to work hard before you find a good project for investment.Yesterday I read the news that up to 58% of Canadians invest in cryptocurrency.According to the survey, for 58% of respondents, the main motivation to buy bitcoin was "investment", 12% did it because "their friends have bitcoin", 7% were interested in new technologies, and only 6% planned to buy goods and services with the help of cryptocurrency.Agree that this news is at odds with the fact that investors are tired of ICO.Cryptocurrency is only starting their journey.I am sure investors will eventually become even more.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Perhaps yes, with so many token and coins that are being develop and created nowadays investors might think that crypto projects are sprouting so fast and with the sec being determind to crackdown icos, people from crypto world tends to worry what will happen with their investments and maybe feeling hesitant because of all the unpleasant issues concerning cryptocurrency and all those scams from different developers.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

No investors are tired of ICO, they just do not want to invest in projects that can lose their money, and now very carefully check everything before investing. And even more so now there is nothing that would be worth the attention
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

I think there is a relationship between global market increases with volatility in ico. But that does not matter, because many new projects become big after a few years. But of course this is not good for business, because investors will choose to wait. And of course the crypto world remains the same, that not all ico will grow in the future.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:22:36 AM

Maybe not so, because ico is still the biggest potential of this industry. But I think investors will buy ico from the profit on altcoin it has.
And now we all know the situation that happened. So there may be a tendency that ico will get minimal support when the global market is not growing.
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

nicely shall we say that the marketplace of the ico is a bit slowed down due to different factors which includes the variable market with downward fashion, such a lot of scam initiatives, the ico that can't boost enough price range and therefore amplify their length by dropping credibility , so traders in the front of all which have slowed down a chunk
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

I think that modern investors are studying in detail new companies for investment. An investor who knows his business and has already received his profit X20-30 will continue to be an investor. Patience with investors is iron.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

This should ask the investor, before they participate in the ico, what they want is, I think it is money. But many projects need more time to be successful, not just days or months to earn money
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

I saw few really good ICOs that hardly reached softcap! Nice platform, honest and good team, example NTOK. They would collect 10 mil in 2017, but in 2018 just 800k. Many shitcoin ICO collected millions in past years, but I dont think that would repeat anytime soon.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

is there a reason for this?
I don't think so, investors seem fine, they are not bored with bitcoin at all. I see the current market volume increases. nothing to worry about.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

investors are tired of scams and unpromising ICO projects that do not bring profit.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

i dont think any investor is bored or tired of icos. but market is really very bearish. so many good icos are listed below ico price. so that is why investors prefer to wait for a while to invest in to new icos.

turn the page
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

for a small investor with restricted capital would in reality be bored and afraid to put money into ico due to this case however for big investors or investors who have a strategy, I think not because ico contributors maintain loads although no longer as a great deal as remaining 12 months
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:18:18 AM

I do not see it, there are still many successful ico project to raise funds from investors, even some of them reach hardcap. just now I see is more cautious investors to invest in ico because some scam.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:37:32 AM

As what i have seen right now mate, the amount of investors in the past year as so masive but right now, almost half of those investors are tired to participate in many icos. This was the result of many face icos have been appeared in thus forum. Hope that the old times that icos are are all legits and trustworthy will be back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: