Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4195 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

For me must better to buy some altcoins because altcoins was have a chance to gained some profit for that since the bitcoin need to wait a long time increase the price maybe it was been a year to wait gained a profit for bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

If you want to earn a lot the best choice would be Altcoins. You can find many different Altcoins with low market cap and a low value but this is risky because if you picked the wrong Altcoins you're money would go from moon to gone so research first before investing.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
bitcoin should be bought because bitcoin is great for investment but you also should not ignore altcoin as both have good potential to invest especially high volume altcoin like ethereum, ripple, NEO, wives and also altcoin

Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

It depends on what is your goal. If your goal to make quick money and you believe this altcoin will jump soon - it doesn’t matter what you will use to buy that.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
Most of the investors are looking to convert their profits to bitcoin, but there are several other projects with much better short term potential that could give you a much bigger profit than bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin is able to breach the $10k valuation we could see a rally, book your profits when you see the market looking weak and wait for the fall and purchase again, that is how i play in the short term, if you are looking for long term, i would enter bitcoin and nothing else.
JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

Both are better but it is all about timing when you do this.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Altcoins. Buy altcoins and you are better off. There is a lot of money to be made from investing in altcoins, the best part is that they are still very cheap so you can get the coins for a good price, hold them for a long time, wait for the prices to go up, then sell them for a lot of profit. If you get lucky and the market goes into a bull, all the better, you make even more money.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

looking what goals you pursue if you want to earn immediately, then I think that you will approach some altkoins for this, but bitcoin should be purchased for a long-term perspective
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Well the best way to form a crypto portfolio is from bitcoin and how much altcoins.. I would have preferred the EOS. Etherium also have to be in Portela
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

If you have enough money, then everything is a little bit. In general, I recommend 25% for bitcoin, 25% eth, the remaining 50% is allocated for altcoins

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It depend if you are going to invest into an altcoin project then what are you really choosing. Also it is advisable to choose both BTC as well as some altcoins.

While choosing altcoins you can always think about coin like REMME (REM coin). This you can refer as potential project because it is truly giving you valued investment over the time. REMME has perfect developed product based on teh securities and it is helping many organisation to secure themselves.

If REMME has such unique ideas then it will surely be successful and thus it gives us no doubts investing into it.

This way you can choose to invest in both of them BTC and ALTS.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.
Altcoin is currently experiencing a lot of increasing increases. it would be great to have Altcoin in the future. with its ever-increasing development potential to make this coin so valuable and a very capable coin to be relied upon in the future. so it would be great to choose Altcoin for now.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

Both of the choice is good but i prefer to buy bitcoin if you want security and a reliable form of investment. As we all know that some of the altcoins are being dump in the market due to no use of it and most of the people who had that coin are dumping and aiming for a coin that is good and establish also. And the good thing about investing in altcoins is that it could definitely get you a good profit just make sure you know how to choose an altcoin to invest.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

It’s better to split your investment . Devide your investment into bitcoin and ether then after look for top 50 coins then after do some research see the next major events or announcement check before investing . Some coins like TRX, Ada , IOST having great team still has to launch mainnet so these coins are making good move I think it’d best coins to invest now and wait till next big pump.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Investing in bitcoin is the safest. This is not a guarantee that you will get income but bitcoin will live longer than all coins. But if you are interested in the size of the profits the investment in altcoins can bring you profits more because new coins are always undervalued and wait for them to Pampa more likely.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Both of the choice is good but i prefer to buy bitcoin if you want security and a reliable form of investment. As we all know that some of the altcoins are being dump in the market due to no use of it and most of the people who had that coin are dumping and aiming for a coin that is good and establish also. And the good thing about investing in altcoins is that it could definitely get you a good profit just make sure you know how to choose an altcoin to invest.
Altcoins only increase when Bitcoin increases. If bitcoins increase by 5% in one day, altcoins can increase by up to 50%. I think this is interesting because people want to make more money from altcoins but to choose good altcoins is really difficult because no one can predict exactly what will happen next, so investing altcoins is a risky investment that people should consider carefully before buying
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Somehow I prefer to invest Altcoin over Bitcoin for now. The development of bitcoin is very slow and seems to have been very difficult to re-increase the value and price. While Altcoin more have a good chance and big in getting profit.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

for now, it would be great to buy Altcoin. because with its enormous development it will be great to have it and make it the main coin to be backed up to be a very good coin going forward. in addition to the level of development of Altcoin continues to increase making this coin so precious in the future.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Altcoin and bitcoin can produce a lot, it all depends on each person to choose it. If you choose a popular altcoin and have a good development you will certainly be able to produce a lot. But if I have to choose, I will choose bitcoin. That's because bitcoin has mature and strong growth, so it will be more promising to produce much than altcoin. But I also use popular altcoin like ethereum, though not often.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

You have a lot of opportunity while holding some bitcoins you can also consider ETH for its rising community, they're used to buy coins you desired either used for trading or investing, you can also use them to buy physical items and also used as payment for a service or a task

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: