Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change your perspective about the market bloodbath  (Read 128 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
Merited by limmousine (1), imyashir (1), joesan2012 (1)

Hello everyone!

Look guys, I know how you feel about your losses during the bearish market, because I have felt the same way like you before. However, as I decided to change my perspective about these losses, I felt great even if we are still at the bearish era.

Without further ado, I would like to share these things to the entire amazing crypto community:

1. Buy the dip. Fear is temporary, regret is forever.

Never treat the bloodbath is something bad. Try to put it the other way around by thinking of it as an opportunity to buy. You know why? It is because you may never know that one day when the bull run comes, you might be sitting there and enjoying more profits. You may also regret one day that you did not buy that coin or token during the dip when the price is already high. You might end up saying like this, “Omg! I wish I would have bought it a while ago.” It’s just like you regretted not buying Bitcoin several years ago.

2. If you’re at a loss, just be grateful rather than keep thinking about it negatively.

Instead of thinking in negatively, try putting it the other way around. Look, I know it is difficult to remain positive when you are at a loss. However, you’ve got to accept the fact that you have nothing else to do with the market crash but to hold it. In a positive statement, just be grateful with your experience in buying and holding that coin or token, and be happy that you have learned your lesson. Since the market is so unpredictable nowadays, we may not know when will it go up again. Sometimes, analysts are wrong about their predictions just like in the latest Consensus 2018 in NYC where they expect the price to go up, but it’s the other way around. You just have to be grateful in the experiences you have even if it’s bad, in which you have learned and get smarter in decision-making.

3. Don’t put all of your eggs in a single basket. Diversify your investment options.

Of course, when Bitcoin and Ethereum goes down, most of the altcoins are going down too because they are too influenced with the price of BTC or ETH. It is essential that you should not rely on investing in one coin or token alone. For example, if you only invest on Ripple (XRP), expect that your value will go down 100% that results to a pure loss. However, if you diversify your investment options like putting some of them in other promising coins or tokens in the market, for sure you will not get disappointed that much. You know why? If others go down, others would go up.

I hope this topic would mean something to you as a cryptocurrency investor, trader and holder. Just want to enlighten you all a bit by just changing your perspective during the market downfall.

Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metamorph.pro
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

Hello everyone!

Look guys, I know how you feel about your losses during the bearish market, because I have felt the same way like you before. However, as I decided to change my perspective about these losses, I felt great even if we are still at the bearish era.

Without further ado, I would like to share these things to the entire amazing crypto community:

Never treat the bloodbath is something bad. Try to put it the other way around by thinking of it as an opportunity to buy. You know why? It is because you may never know that one day when the bull run comes, you might be sitting there and enjoying more profits. You may also regret one day that you did not buy that coin or token during the dip when the price is already high. You might end up saying like this, “Omg! I wish I would have bought it a while ago.” It’s just like you regretted not buying Bitcoin several years ago.

2. If you’re at a loss, just be grateful rather than keep thinking about it negatively.

Instead of thinking in negatively, try putting it the other way around. Look, I know it is difficult to remain positive when you are at a loss. However, you’ve got to accept the fact that you have nothing else to do with the market crash but to hold it. In a positive statement, just be grateful with your experience in buying and holding that coin or token, and be happy that you have learned your lesson. Since the market is so unpredictable nowadays, we may not know when will it go up again. Sometimes, analysts are wrong about their predictions just like in the latest Consensus 2018 in NYC where they expect the price to go up, but it’s the other way around. You just have to be grateful in the experiences you have even if it’s bad, in which you have learned and get smarter in decision-making.

3. Don’t put all of your eggs in a single basket. Diversify your investment options.

Of course, when Bitcoin and Ethereum goes down, most of the altcoins are going down too because they are too influenced with the price of BTC or ETH. It is essential that you should not rely on investing in one coin or token alone. For example, if you only invest on Ripple (XRP), expect that your value will go down 100% that results to a pure loss. However, if you diversify your investment options like putting some of them in other promising coins or tokens in the market, for sure you will not get disappointed that much. You know why? If others go down, others would go up.

I hope this topic would mean something to you as a cryptocurrency investor, trader and holder. Just want to enlighten you all a bit by just changing your perspective during the market downfall.

Cheers!

For me, I think this is one of the most important topics that we need to read. Thank you cheezcarls for this. I can relate to myself back then when I did not buy during the dip, and I have nothing but regret right now. If I did, I would have gained a lot right now. Putting all of our eggs in a single basket is a terrible idea. We should learn how to diversify them.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Even tho red market hurts a lot,I still see it as a great chance to occur more tokens or coins ( more profit)  specially from the coins/tokens I already own and losing in them ( I know they will come up again ) .

- But sometimes I do not have the money to back me up and in this situation I can not really help it but feel bad about losing this great opportunity.

The first point is kinda answering this point , as I said red market just means more profit for me in the long run .

100% Agree with this .
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Hello everyone!

Cheers!

Some times what you call the dip might just be the top because the coin might dip even more.  What I will advise is to all ways put stop loss 2%  below your buying price.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Well, market runs in cycles and crypto is not a different case. I think we need this correction to settle down and some boring trading for half a year or so. I still think that leg down is upcoming in June-July. Probably after that drop market will enter that boring period of consolidation and accumulation. We will see.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

to be honest you have represented the feelings of many people about the current market situation, we know there are many people who experience losses due to panic or placing assets in one option, as you say. buying when a dip can indeed minimize the loss, but if we beginners better understand first before we do it. you are right that at this time we should be more patient and continue to learn from the losses we experienced and correction of errors in order not to happen again.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

I have some question based your topic. Hope you can help me.

How we know the price in the market already in lowest position? What we should do if we buy not in lowest price? Lets say when we buy at some price then the price still dump.

What time do you ussualy decide to do cutloss or hold the coin? For example if you buy BTC around $8000 then the price go down wjat price you set to hold and what price you set to cutloss? You can explain in another value that make this more simple.

No doubt with this. I 100% agreed with this too.

Thanks
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I have also learnt my lessons. What we know as bloodbath is always an opportunity. An opportunity to bag more altcoins or coin at the dip. Then by the time the bloodbath is over, we can sell to make profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: