Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3177 times)
mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

Can't predict when, but I am sure it will start again. Cryptomarket has suffered this year but better times are coming.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Today that I'm writing this post bitcoin is around 6k, after that fast bull run it seemed unbelievable but I belive it can goes to 3000 if it doesn't get feed with fresh money, bitcoin is in bad situation now, the volume is decreasing every day and coins are adding to the market every day, I wouldn't like to say that but if bitcoin breaks 3k, we should expect 1k, just don't marry with bitcoin, it's just another kind of money, just a step to success.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
I think that this is a good forecast. For a long time there was no strong movement upwards, I think that now it's time.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

With the way the market is going right now, it's uncertain to say whether or not there will be a bull with Btc. The value keeps decreasing and for now, it seems more like there'll be more of a bear market, rather than a bull. This is not to say all hope is lost for Btc, it just means the coin needs more time to bull again.
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

I think it is high time market dependence on bitcoin should be sifted to another coin bitcoin price has refused to increase, the mentality of bitcoin dependence should be changed.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

It’s not actually dependence on btc that this is all about
It’s about the circulation and the introduction of new tokens daily which is an issue
Because most of the newly introduced altcoins are fraudulent and they dump ththe ethereum and Bitcoin they got from other people which demoralize the market

So it’s hard
Let’s just be hopeful
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

I don't think so fast, it takes time to the market reaction, although now prices is serious, but I think don't panic to remain calm, waiting for the right moment, you should focus on in these time to learn some knowledge, I can give you great help in the field of investment
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

Yes, it will be very soon. And takeoff will be very fast and high))) It remains to wait a little.

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Pardon me, my good old friend... but I totally disagree when you say that this year is not good for investors because it is, indeed. This cheap price is being enjoyed by money makers, so I guess you are looking the glass half empty instead of half full.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

I think the market will recover towards the end of this year. But most likely it will happen in 2019. I'm just trying to stay calm and wait.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

It will start soon i guess. But what is "soon" for you? For me it is around 2-3 months. I believe that we will have some movement up soon, but then we will go deeper one more time. After that we`ll see bullrun.

Just an opinion, don't get as an advice.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

Yes i believe that the bull run of bitcoin start soon,and for me the last quarter of the year is the time of recovering all the dips of bitcoin and other coins.
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

June already passed but the recover didn't start!!
we're worried this will never happen before some years from now...
new impulses are needed. this market needs more educated investors who know how to avoid scams and bad projects from the beginning.
ICOs should be regulated for the sake of all. And Google and Facebook should withdraw the ads BAN. Also, China should lift the BAN so other countries.
Only when all these things will happen we can begin a new strong uptrend
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

June already passed but the recover didn't start!!
we're worried this will never happen before some years from now...
new impulses are needed. this market needs more educated investors who know how to avoid scams and bad projects from the beginning.
ICOs should be regulated for the sake of all. And Google and Facebook should withdraw the ads BAN. Also, China should lift the BAN so other countries.
Only when all these things will happen we can begin a new strong uptrend

we wait until early July for the market to recover from its downturn, chances are it will be in early July will be visible. basically a new project that many emerging is very difficult to predict will only fraud or eventually even bad no one knows, even if not experienced people will not be able to determine a good project, only people who are really experienced in his field who will be able to predict for it all.
just wait for the decision of the parties concerned to it all, because we also can not to decide it so that the parties that will BAN crypto ads pulled his decision back, we can only hope the best for now to the up trend coming soon.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:16 AM

I do not believe in so-called experts because every month there are experts who say that the market is recovering.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

How you can see that we went even deeper in the hole but i don't think that this is so bad news after all. I believe we will see price go to 5000 level before we go up again, this just pure fear of losing money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

How you can see that we went even deeper in the hole but i don't think that this is so bad news after all. I believe we will see price go to 5000 level before we go up again, this just pure fear of losing money.
The words of the expert were half guessed. The encryption market came to a more difficult time in June. Haha, now no one knows when the bear market will end.
Godpikin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:06:15 AM

I would love to say that the bullish run is expected to return anytime soon. In fact, I advice investment plan to as many as would really love to invest. Start making investments as soon as possible. The next run will be cool for all that have decided to hold tightly.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

I don't know when the bull market will start, but I do know that passwords have been around for a long time.

Every investor wants the bull market to come sooner, but I think it will be a long wait.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

It's better not to lose money and invest it in something as cool as Socratus is a very good crypto company you can rely on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: