Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta  (Read 415591 times)
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:41:20 AM

We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

I'd rather skip the NXT AE myself and see EXO on an exchange but if that doesn't happen for whatever reasons the NXT AE is a good backup.

i think EXO will hit exchange ASAP if it was launched and GPU miner implemented.

dev has a full plan, you can read the roadmap from dev's post.

I disagree. Look at the other 100% new altcoins. It takes weeks or months to get added to exchanges.

Nehh the more promising coins, especially with a big IPO, will hit exchange fast. They want to profit from the volume. Just look at VIA or CRYPTI (already on BTER pre launch)

VIA is a Bitcoin fork, so it's clear that it hit an exchange very fast. (Like every other altcoin)

Crypti has active developers with PR guys who got this deal, EXO don't have this. Also Crypti is a whole other league than Exo. I will write you 1 month after launch of EXO, and then we will see if there is a big exchange (Bter, Bittrex, Poloniex..) who accepts EXO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:53:49 AM

We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

I'd rather skip the NXT AE myself and see EXO on an exchange but if that doesn't happen for whatever reasons the NXT AE is a good backup.

i think EXO will hit exchange ASAP if it was launched and GPU miner implemented.

dev has a full plan, you can read the roadmap from dev's post.

I disagree. Look at the other 100% new altcoins. It takes weeks or months to get added to exchanges.

Nehh the more promising coins, especially with a big IPO, will hit exchange fast. They want to profit from the volume. Just look at VIA or CRYPTI (already on BTER pre launch)

VIA is a Bitcoin fork, so it's clear that it hit an exchange very fast. (Like every other altcoin)

Crypti has active developers with PR guys who got this deal, EXO don't have this. Also Crypti is a whole other league than Exo. I will write you 1 month after launch of EXO, and then we will see if there is a big exchange (Bter, Bittrex, Poloniex..) who accepts EXO.

If it's that hard, dev should just pay the wankers at Bittrext some BTC and we're up and running, no problemo. But seeing how the dev is acting lately (not wanting to spend a dime on developers) it might be up to the community
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:01:06 PM

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

LOL u are so biased, there is a decent Proof.

LOL, you are an so idiot. There is none. Prices were on rise for a while before Nemstake (down from low of 2 cents low) and had nothing to do with Nem. In fact Nem  hurt Nxt prices as sock puppets sold stakes on AE to long term Nxt holders and then those Nxt went to Bter to be dumped  for BTC

U are so stupid that i dont even mind to answer anything Smiley

There is no need to use NXT AE at this point of development, if you cant wait just ask refund from Anon.

Uh, the whole point is that you can sell you stake for more than your investment, also allowing others to acquire Exo.  Otherwise we are waiting for months with our BTC locked, or get a refund and miss launch. Not sure why that is difficult to understand.
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:52:48 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 02:30:22 PM by hala

LOL. so funny that

1. these people are afraid of its a shit scam coin
  2. these people are afraid of the dev cannot fix the bug and give up the project, then run away.
  3. these people are fear that it cannot hit an exchange .
  4. maybe i guess you will fear the people dump and pump seriously

now i will keep silent. you can fear everything .
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:33:04 PM

Hey guys please forgive this unrelated post.

this will be the only time i will post this or mention it any further questions can be sent via pm or on the following thread.

https://nxtforum.org/pub-crawl/hospice-at-home-west-cumbria-fund-raising/msg73014/?topicseen#msg73014

i plead with you all to at least take a look and have a read about this worth wile cause.
you can make your own decision once you have read it and decide what you want to do from thereon.

its regarding a good friend of mine's 3 Year old nephew isaac who was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia

i hope you can take the time to at least look at the post.
thankyou in advance
mellorbo
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:44:18 PM

Hey guys please forgive this unrelated post.

this will be the only time i will post this or mention it any further questions can be sent via pm or on the following thread.

https://nxtforum.org/pub-crawl/hospice-at-home-west-cumbria-fund-raising/msg73014/?topicseen#msg73014

i plead with you all to at least take a look and have a read about this worth wile cause.
you can make your own decision once you have read it and decide what you want to do from thereon.

its regarding a good friend of mine's 3 Year old nephew isaac who was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia

i hope you can take the time to at least look at the post.
thankyou in advance
mellorbo

Gold bless this cute child.

i will donation a little BTC or EXO in my heart.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:57:05 PM

After this thread, I'm very tempted to tell the EXO community to take a long walk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709528.0

Anyone from EXO want to defend this piece of FUD?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:50:47 PM

After this thread, I'm very tempted to tell the EXO community to take a long walk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709528.0

Anyone from EXO want to defend this piece of FUD?

That tool certainly doesn't represent the EXO community. In my opinion, he isn't even an EXO holder who is "talking his book". Quite the opposite - he knows a post like that will cause a backlash against Exocoin so he is intentionally trying to damage us.

Don't let him succeed - just ignore him.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:03:58 PM

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

Have you ever tought to release the token on NFD asset exchange? So you dont support NXT, and NFD has it really deserves to trade a significant Coin like EXO on their asset exchange!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:16:04 PM

Seriously,a lot of you don't seem to make such a simple connection with NXT price and the release of NEM tokens.

It is really really really really obvious.

edit: Personally, I think UtopianFuture just wanted to cash out all his sock puppets and enrich himself on the obliviousness of other investors.  Good thing NEM survived that little drama phase.

ciappa

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:35:40 PM

Seriously,a lot of you don't seem to make such a simple connection with NXT price and the release of NEM tokens.

edit: Personally, I think UtopianFuture just wanted to cash out all his sock puppets and enrich himself on the obliviousness of other investors.  Good thing NEM survived that little drama phase.

You are wrong! UF would get much more if he had stayed with NEM ....

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:34:52 PM

Evidence?
Theres a lot more going on with NXT than just NEMstake, so lets see some proof.

Or an experiment:

Have you ever tought to release the token on NFD asset exchange? So you dont support NXT, and NFD has it really deserves to trade a significant Coin like EXO on their asset exchange!

Lets see what effect listing EXO on NFD AE has......get in touch with the NFD boys, and go for it.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:44:21 PM

Evidence?

Or an experiment:

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

Lets see what effect listing EXO on NFD AE has......get in touch with the NFD boys, and go for it.

86,000 USD market cap might be a problem though Wink

ciappa

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:05:06 PM

Evidence?

Or an experiment:

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

86,000 USD market cap might be a problem though Wink

The NFD market cap has nothing to do with the listing of EXO there!? NFD is listed on BTER, so anyone can simply buy NFD on BTER!
NFD would support EXO in every sense!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:06:53 PM

Seriously guys? You can't see how when NEM was listed on NXT AE a lot of people rushed to buy NXT and then those that sold NEM stake rushed to dump NXT for BTC? seriously?

Looks like common sense to me.

I'll stop, let's get back to EXO discussion.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:17 PM

You have been smoking pot.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Eadeqa

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:15:43 PM

Yeah, put them on NFD  (LOL) and watch NFD prices crash to 1 satoshi  as people try cash NFD after selling Exo tokens.

The only problem is that there is no volume  for NFD. What am I  going to NFD if I can't sell it?

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Eadeqa

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:20:29 PM

Seriously guys? You can't see how when NEM was listed on NXT AE a lot of people rushed to buy NXT and then those that sold NEM stake rushed to dump NXT for BTC? seriously?

That's a double edge sword. A lot of Nem sockpuppets dumped their stake om AE to long time Nxt holders,  and then these Nxt went to BTTER to be dumped. It balances things out.

You seem to ignore that Nxt prices were going up for a while due to lot of other things (AE was just launched, media attention with PatExpo, new Wesley client, etc) and seem claim it was just Nem.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
LemonAndFries

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:26:25 PM

That's a double edge sword. A lot of Nem sockpuppets dumped their stake om AE to long time Nxt holders,  and then these Nxt went to BTTER to be dumped. It balances things out.

You seem to ignore that Nxt prices were going up for a while due to lot of other things (AE was just launched, media attention with PatExpo, new Wesley client, etc) and seem claim it was just Nem.

Look I used to be an investor in NXT, until I realized how skewed it is for smaller investors without hundreds of thousands of NXT.

I left NXT because it is a manipulated market by those at the top.

NXT is pumped when one of the big whales wants to cash out big. People seem to fall for these tactics.

That's what happened when NEM was listed, some whale decided to pump the price so they could hedge the profits.

Simple market manipulation, that is all.

Now let's get back to EXO discussion.
ciappa

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:38:03 PM

Yeah, put them on NFD  (LOL) and watch NFD prices crash to 1 satoshi  as people try cash NFD after selling Exo tokens.

The only problem is that there is no volume  for NFD. What am I  going to NFD if I can't sell it?

The NFD price not would crash on any case because so many people would buy NFD to stock up with EXO, that the NFD price shoots up!
The people who PAID for EXO, would certainly not dump their stakes under worth!

I think it would be worth a trial on every case, initially with a small amount stakes

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: