Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2021, 09:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3371 times)
Aiascoin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 07:18:10 AM by Aiascoin

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 08:32:09 PM by Aiascoin

https://medium.com/@AIAScoin_team/ann-aias-main-net-web-wallets-are-live-c79912c038b

https://twitter.com/AntrieX/status/1013041974918696960

$AIAS Airdrop is now Live.
Earn 1 AIAS when you join our Airdrop & 0.5 AIAS Coin for every referral. (1 AIAS = $3)
Follow the steps given by the Telegram bot > https://t.me/AIASAirdropBot

Dodolahi

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

reserve for bounty
justmecoining

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 02:32:09 PM by justmecoining

+100 best of luck guys. looking forward following this coin..
dsg21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Polish translation reserved, image translation
enekoas

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

spanish translation reserved
jardine

Activity: 678
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

When launch is planning?
Links on the wallets on website not active and github is empty.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Coin-Snake

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Germany here lets go AIAS
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

When launch is planning?
Links on the wallets on website not active and github is empty.

Now we are on Private Sale of AIAScoin Masternodes
Middle of june we'll be announcing our wallets & update our github.   Stay tuned!  Wink

Mrseed12
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

We'll be able to run masternodes when the wallets are live?
- Scorp -

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

Reserve
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

We'll be able to run masternodes when the wallets are live?

Yes that's correct!

birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Italian translation reserved
cryptodude6919

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

When will the ico take place?
iso2000

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

res
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

We don't actually have an ICO but a masternode sale! 0.3 BTC gets you 1 masternode currently, soon it will be tiered.

Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

justmecoining

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Any discounts available if someone purchases multiple Masternodes?

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Sure we can work something out, get in touch with us on Telegram or Discord !

justmecoining

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

thank you. will do soon Smiley

Sure we can work something out, get in touch with us on Telegram or Discord !
Voiceeeeee

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Very nice
Good luck with sales. When will the private sale be over?
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Very nice
Good luck with sales. When will the private sale be over?

Thank you. The private sale will end on 6 days from today.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:01:17 PM by UpsilonTrooper

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive
Kigtad

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

We don't actually have an ICO but a masternode sale! 0.3 BTC gets you 1 masternode currently, soon it will be tiered.
It is quite expensive for a masternode for a new coin, but you still need to purchase 1000 coins. How much is 1 coin now? Interesting anonymous transactions.
Arvilaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

So what's so special about this privacy coin? Thousands of coins who are trying to attract people for having masternodes have been around and mostly not legit. If you have your own blockchain, what is your current tps and what's the fees?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

I also browse the WP but I didn't find the team members who created the project. Also, it seems that this is still new and probably they need to provide some strategies to make them known by many investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

This is pretty interesting to know that this platform can give good benefits to the users and I am hoping to see more promotion about the sale. There are already many masternodes that is already existing and probably this may catch the interest of the investors. And definitely, I will read more about the WP so that I can totally understand the full usage of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Can you tell me when is the private sale will be open?
And how much should we take, in order to get the masternode?

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:58:43 PM by Dr.Sponge

This project has reminded me something which is a unique payment platform, but I forgot its name. However, seems like I already know the project before the thread has made in 26 may, this project was an old project and you came here to bring an updated version of announcement, am I right?
berta81

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Interests aspect of payments through p2p how it is possible in principle? Here deception from users is excluded? How will it work?
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Seems a unique project to see as of now.  I will be joining the bounty campaign to promote this one. Hope for the sucess of this project? By the way is these an ICO?

Seems like they dont sale ICO yet ,only masternode which currently expensive. But who knows? this project will probably be worth investing for.
justmecoining

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

to my understanding they are doing a masternode sale. currently its a private masternode sale. is this correct @aiascoin?

Seems a unique project to see as of now.  I will be joining the bounty campaign to promote this one. Hope for the sucess of this project? By the way is these an ICO?
wledgewil

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

So what's so special about this privacy coin? Thousands of coins who are trying to attract people for having masternodes have been around and mostly not legit. If you have your own blockchain, what is your current tps and what's the fees?
Transaction fees with AIAS system is very low fees, since it is based on PoS confirmation and there is no need for miners to invest in expensive, resource demanding hardware.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

The most impressible concept i like with AIAS is we can withdraw our referral rewards as either bitcoin or AIAS to a wallet address which we specify to their ambassadors once they confirm our sale is success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.
They also aim to build a system which will benefit both merchants and buyers and their payment processor will enable all the merchants to accept payments using AIAS  coin itself which is really admirable.
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Great idea and project AIAS will help improve the payment process in cryptoworld.i. i tbink will be a good project in the future. i hope project team will continue their work, project development and success.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

It is a peer-to-peer transaction which provides security and transparency on block chain with high speed without any delay is a highly admirable positive sign for the investors.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

Can you tell me when is the private sale will be open?
And how much should we take, in order to get the masternode?

The private sale will close on 6 days starting from today. Then we'll have public tiered sales. 1 masternode at the moment is 0.3 BTC or the equivalent to ETH.

This project has reminded me something which is a unique payment platform, but I forgot its name. However, seems like I already know the project before the thread has made in 26 may, this project was an old project and you came here to bring an updated version of announcement, am I right?

No, we are a new project!

Hello! I've already met a similar project, but yours is completely new and interesting. I think you will find many followers and investors! Tell me please, why do you close sales and when will you open them again?

We don't actually close all the sales we only close the private sale and start the public sale.

We don't have an ICO, we only sell masternodes!

Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Thanks for your feedback - you've made several good queries! Firstly, If you refer to our whitepaper (link can be found here: https://bit.ly/2wZkenf ) you will see that one of the main benefits of AIASCoin against other privacy coins is the speed of transaction (amongst others). Our team also has several strong links with existing organisations within the e-commerce sector who are keen to adopt AIAS as soon as the required number of masternodes are in place to provide our services.

I also browse the WP but I didn't find the team members who created the project. Also, it seems that this is still new and probably they need to provide some strategies to make them known by many investors.

The team have decided to keep their identities anonymous. We have provided the reasons for this decision in a specific communication as part of the talk threads. We appreciate this may not be ideal for every investor, however we would invite you to come onto Discord and make your queries about the team directly there; since although we haven't posted our team, we have shared details with potential investors privately.

What is the difference between AIAScoinnto other P2P project that are running? This is a common thing but the project have a great team.

As stated in our other replies to other comments from community members, there are many benefits to AIASCoin that other P2P coins do not have. One of the main benefits is the plans to implement governance (see our roadmap on the first page ) as well as creating The AIASCoin Exchange. Other benefits include speed of transaction and the low transaction fees. Thanks for your query!

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

What price of the size will be established for one unit of masternode? I hope balanced and real for purchase by the average user. Recently it is difficult to release qualitative masternode the platform, however you have every chance it to make.
Coinsher

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

It looks like the concept of this project are very impressive. Offering instant and easy crypto payments will probably a good and big advantage for this team as more people now wants to have this kind of ways for transaction. I will keep looking for more details about the platform because I believed that this will be a worthy to invest someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

It is a peer-to-peer transaction which provides security and transparency on block chain with high speed without any delay is a highly admirable positive sign for the investors.

This AIASCoin project is so good because it all about transaction of payments. It is very useful and can minimize worry not  to go to a payment station due to hectic schedule. It can help a lot because you are the one who transacting your payments with fast and safe transactions. I know this project will reach success soon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

Payment processor and easy to use API plus open source that will surely catch attention but how is merchants going to be able to hop on the train cause it looks to likely support some serious key areas when it come to payments and platforms
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

maybe I missed something, but I did not find information about when the sale begins? When will this happen and what is the minimum amount of investment possible with the purchase of tokens?
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

I see at AIAScoin have block rewards like BTC, 25 AIAS/block and the master node need 1000 AIAS, but how much of AIAS depend on BTC or ETH at this time? And at plan they will listing at exchange? Is it major exchange?

vickycoin05

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.
They also aim to build a system which will benefit both merchants and buyers and their payment processor will enable all the merchants to accept payments using AIAS  coin itself which is really admirable.
This is such a wonderful concept. Payment process in crypto should be improve. This project is such a good idea to start. Hope this project will be a success. Since this is very advantageous to people here in crypto community.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

The project offers too simple concept yet very much helpful. If this project can surely help to improve this payment please count my vote. I think this will become a success if concept will focused on how they can help the people .
FluVirus

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

If you are looking for a block explorer solution check out https://altexplorer.co/
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1757

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

croatian translation reserved

ace09

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

I found this project interesting. Well, even it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, I am glad to have this in here. Every project has its own uniqueness and grear capabilities. And by that, I believe that the AIAScoin will show us what this project will be here in the crypto world. I will be looking for more updates.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:45:55 PM

The most impressible concept i like with AIAS is we can withdraw our referral rewards as either bitcoin or AIAS to a wallet address which we specify to their ambassadors once they confirm our sale is success.
Yes it is a good strategy or the team for gain more investors and everyone . And if we can withdraw referral at good.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive

I think this price is really human for a masternode. Last year I just seen masternodes over 5k and this year even more expensive: about 10k !!!  This Masternode project is at the moment the cheapest one as far as I could observe.

I guess the bounty campaign did not started yet. I will definitly support.
Olyalya

Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

A very promising project, which is gradually gaining popularity in the world of blockchain companies. ICO helps the development of this project very well
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

I think that this project is not exactly unique in concept,but the presentation of this project is totally considerable.
abanamat

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

Waiting for mining =)
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

maybe I missed something, but I did not find information about when the sale begins? When will this happen and what is the minimum amount of investment possible with the purchase of tokens?

The private sale is still live and it will close on 5 days from today. Then we start public tiered sale.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

I think this price is really human for a masternode. Last year I just seen masternodes over 5k and this year even more expensive: about 10k !!!  This Masternode project is at the moment the cheapest one as far as I could observe.

The bounty should be started at the right time to be realistic, some projects start it too freakin early, others take forever to start the bounty
steampunkz

Activity: 1050
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Using masternode as of now will be profitable because few miners are oly using this kind of method. Surely if many are using the pool it will be difficult to profit big.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

The private sale is still live and it will close on 5 days from today. Then we start public tiered sale.

Hoping that there will be more investors who will participate in the private sale because only few days left are remaining. The team definitely have a better masternodes and probably they have many functionalities not just as an ordinary or normal nodes.

Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

Using masternode as of now will be profitable because few miners are oly using this kind of method. Surely if many are using the pool it will be difficult to profit big.

So, better to have some of these before its too late. And definitely, this is a very useful Masternodes which it covers many features that the users can actually be satisfied with its services.

berta81

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

If to be frank, then I too not up to the end understand the concept of distribution of coins in this project. Whether coins separately from masternode are on sale? How many it is already collected at the moment?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

The bounty should be started at the right time to be realistic, some projects start it too freakin early, others take forever to start the bounty

Right, bounty campaign is a big help putting the project popular to the community and it should be start when the team is fully equip and totally ready to launch it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Indeed, a guaranteed profit if you bought the masternode. I wonder how will the developer take an action to stabilize the coin price.
berta81

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

If to be frank, then I too not up to the end understand the concept of distribution of coins in this project. Whether coins separately from masternode are on sale? How many it is already collected at the moment?
Arvilaine

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

Glad to see the Admin is active here. Are there already established mining pools for this coin? I think encouraging the pool is better than trying to get people to invest and get their own masternodes. Pooling is better for people who want to test the water first.
Kigtad

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

I understand the developers are in America, and it's really good, because it seems to me that you will succeed.
D3-Revival

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Masternodes of this coin only work in VPS? All new coins only works fine in VPS, I think all are clone by clone
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 03:48:13 PM by Aiascoin

https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1001485308490338304

6 days left until our private Masternode Sale is over.
Get your masternode(s) today at 0.3 BTC/MN.
Once we move into our Public Sale on the 4th of June price per masternode will be increasing.  
Talk to one of our Ambassadors on discord https://discord.gg/nrQqyMM or telegram https://t.me/aiascoin

Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Want to learn more about AIAS? why dont you check our Medium post: https://medium.com/@AIAScoin_team/aiascoin-announcement-14th-may-2018-88429bc43d2f

InterCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

What is the price of ico?
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

We do not have an ICO but a masternode private sale at the moment. The cost of 1 masternode is 0.3 BTC and you will be getting 1000 AIAS thats needed to use as collateral to run an AIAS Masternode. Price per Masternode is expected to increase on the coming days.

ace09

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
wledgewil

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

They deserve the potential to bring more initiatives added for better profits, they had even the transparency where all the transactions are verified and permanently recorded in the bloc chain to avoid any fraud.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.

Definitely we'll have a bounty campaign. We will release all the details very soon!

rabotacoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

Definitely we'll have a bounty campaign. We will release all the details very soon!
it is very good. When will this happen? The bounty campaign always positively influences the development of the project, because the number of supporters of the project will start to grow rapidly.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Thats a pretty important thing to notice for making sure the project is legit. Lets see how things work for this platform, as of now seems pretty legit.
vickycoin05

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

Glad to see the Admin is active here. Are there already established mining pools for this coin? I think encouraging the pool is better than trying to get people to invest and get their own masternodes. Pooling is better for people who want to test the water first.
Yes I also noticed that mate. Its very advantageous if team members are actively involved in responding all investors inquiries and questions. Because of this the trust and public rating of the project will increase. Investors will notice the hardwork and sincerity of each team members specialy the Admin.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

it is very good. When will this happen? The bounty campaign always positively influences the development of the project, because the number of supporters of the project will start to grow rapidly.

On few days we'll announce our Bounty Campaign  Wink

Yes I also noticed that mate. Its very advantageous if team members are actively involved in responding all investors inquiries and questions. Because of this the trust and public rating of the project will increase. Investors will notice the hardwork and sincerity of each team members specialy the Admin.

What is the point of having a bitcointalk thread without answering anything? Thanks!  Grin

cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

I think they will do it at the future, because if don't have any bounty program or airdrop, how to AIAScoin team can make promote to others at crypto community?

Jedie22

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Thank you so much for actively answering the verygood news. I will patiently waiting for project bounty campaigns. If this will release the project will be talk of the community since many of bounty hunter are waiting for good and legit projects in the crypto market. I hope the best of all for this project and I am glad to know that team members are hands-on to assist all ppeople in thi thread.
sathvik112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

AIAScoin have great possibilities there is no need for miners to invest in expensive, resource demanding hardware also AIAS have very low transaction fees.
ssvenss

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

I would be interested to take part in the bounty campaign of your project, because it really looks promising and interesting.
I will be glad to cooperate with you.
follow the news.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

Not only with the team members, it had a cross platform functionality through creating multiple access points for wallets and accounts using a web-platform through plugins on windows, linux etc.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I think they will do it at the future, because if don't have any bounty program or airdrop, how to AIAScoin team can make promote to others at crypto community?

I guess they won't be doing that, they have already referral program in which people who wants to earn money refer their friends and also at the same time promote the project to various crypto communities.

We will have bounties as mentioned above.

MikesLeo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

I made my choice as AIAScoin because its video presentation made me interesting with their strategies to achieve success and mainly we can make our payments instantly with out any delays.
Coinsher

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

zevl194

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

We do not have an ICO but a masternode private sale at the moment. The cost of 1 masternode is 0.3 BTC and you will be getting 1000 AIAS thats needed to use as collateral to run an AIAS Masternode. Price per Masternode is expected to increase on the coming days.
The price for one masternode is clear. Now I had had a question concerning charge of awards. They will be stable, approximately identical or nevertheless to vary? Whether there will be a wall on exchange and what price in plans?
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

When is the next event or the special feature of this project which will attract more attention.
skybot13x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Blockchain and P2P payments, awesome. Anything else you and your team bring to the table? I hope everyone here is cautious.
SlimShadyMmp

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Wow that great news so basically i can run my masternode once i obtain the required token or the platform is still in development?
Prk_7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

I made my choice as AIAScoin because its video presentation made me interesting with their strategies to achieve success and mainly we can make our payments instantly with out any delays.
Yeah I agree, it's important the team has strategies in place to deal with any situation, I'm sure the project will be a success
Doctor-Coin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

I reserve german and turkish translations for whitepaper, website, ann + bounty thread and also reserve a place by twitter campaign, facebook campaign ( if the countings are automatically and we do not need to report ), I reserve the steemit blog campaign and also the telegram campaign  Roll Eyes
vivavivu

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

When is the next event or the special feature of this project which will attract more attention.
Yes, i have a question about their plan for bounty program and airdrop, i don't think they won't running it at the future.
Dejech19

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

It is a great help to AiAsCoin project to have bounty campaigns because it will help it in their popularity side. The project can help both to the participants and to the project because it can give profit and gain popularity that will help make the number of investors increase. I am looking forward for their success.
steampunkz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

I am interested in supporting this project. But I don't know what is minimum account balance or investment to qualify to activate their master nodes.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

I guess they won't be doing that, they have already referral program in which people who wants to earn money refer their friends and also at the same time promote the project to various crypto communities.

Looks funny, one user already said they will implement it in the future and the next will not. Pretty sure a project will really implement a bounty as it needs a good amount of support in making it popular in order to reach many potential investors and users.
Agreed. They said they will be having a bounty as mentioned above and its great. I can expect some big changes on the project after the ICO.
Inskchen

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

I like new coins, but often there is a problem with Android wallet. When can I wait for a wallet for this platform?
ace09

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:53:04 AM

Looks funny, one user already said they will implement it in the future and the next will not. Pretty sure a project will really implement a bounty as it needs a good amount of support in making it popular in order to reach many potential investors and users.
Agreed. They said they will be having a bounty as mentioned above and its great. I can expect some big changes on the project after the ICO.
That would be really great if the team will launch their bounty campaigns and as soon as possible. This will bring an another impact for the name of the AIAScoin here in the crypto currency community to gather the attention of a lots of people and become a participants to support this promising project. I will keep looking forward for this project to succeed.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

That would be really great if the team will launch their bounty campaigns and as soon as possible. This will bring an another impact for the name of the AIAScoin here in the crypto currency community to gather the attention of a lots of people and become a participants to support this promising project. I will keep looking forward for this project to succeed.
Uncontested banunts could draw attention to the project and collect the necessary amount of funds. This is a good tactic

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

I like new coins, but often there is a problem with Android wallet. When can I wait for a wallet for this platform?
I think that soon the team will develop it and we will be able to use it without difficulties, we must wait
Googlegenius

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Great project but as we all know p2p platforms are everywhere in the world wode web what can you offer to investors that is new to them?
rabotacoin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

I think that soon the team will develop it and we will be able to use it without difficulties, we must wait
How did you know about this? I did not see the news, that the developers are going to release a purse for Android. Where can I read about this?
cammie16

Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

How did you know about this? I did not see the news, that the developers are going to release a purse for Android. Where can I read about this?

Maybe he is just too positive with the project and really hoping that the developers will add this feature in their road map, or is it already included? Well, let's wait for an update from the team.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:16:42 AM by Aiascoin

Masternodes during our private sale are priced at 0.3 btc/MN

AIAScoin Public Sale Pricing

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

Week 4 (25 June - 1 July)
0.55 btc

Contact one of our ambassadors on telegram or telegram to oder your masternode today!
https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

justmecoining

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

how can i order an AIAScoin masternode?

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Order yours today!
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

Blockchain and P2P payments, awesome. Anything else you and your team bring to the table? I hope everyone here is cautious.

Sure we have more to bring to the table. We'll make announcements very soon

Wow that great news so basically i can run my masternode once i obtain the required token or the platform is still in development?

Our coin will go live on middle of June approx. Once the coin is up you can run your masternode(s) then!

The price for one masternode is clear. Now I had had a question concerning charge of awards. They will be stable, approximately identical or nevertheless to vary? Whether there will be a wall on exchange and what price in plans?

How about purchasing multiple masternode, would you give discounts? hoping for a fast reply. thanks! Would you consider selling ICO in the futurr?
Is that possible that you can purchase multiple masternode? It will be great if it's possible. I hope this could be address and many members waiting for it.

You can purchase and run multiple masternodes. Get in touch with us for details  Wink https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

I reserve german and turkish translations for whitepaper, website, ann + bounty thread and also reserve a place by twitter campaign, facebook campaign ( if the countings are automatically and we do not need to report ), I reserve the steemit blog campaign and also the telegram campaign  Roll Eyes

Someone already reserved German but we'll pm you for Turkish when the bounties are live! Thank you.

Yes, i have a question about their plan for bounty program and airdrop, i don't think they won't running it at the future.

We'll be having Bounties + Airdrops !

I am interested in supporting this project. But I don't know what is minimum account balance or investment to qualify to activate their master nodes.

0.3 BTC gets you 1 masternode at the moment on the private sale, although on 4 days from today we'll stop the private sale and move to a public sale with tiered pricing. It will go like this

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Our PC wallets will be live on Middle of june and we'll release Android / iOS wallets later on Q2 2018.

See this

how can i order an AIAScoin masternode?

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Order yours today!

It's a very simple process actually, join our groups https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin and get in touch with our Ambassadors!

ishinn99

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

They have a plan, and it's already stated in their road map. Q2 of 2018, so maybe in the next few weeks the developers will announce their plans for the bounties and airdrops.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Contact one of our ambassadors on telegram or telegram to oder your masternode today!

Better to buy early in order for us to have a big savings. I probably expect that developers or programmers will buy some of these masternodes. It is because it can really a better ROI.

Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Better to buy early in order for us to have a big savings. I probably expect that developers or programmers will buy some of these masternodes. It is because it can really a better ROI.

Agree, early investors really have the opportunity of earning good profit in the near future, but some investors maybe have doubt about the roi if they will make investments now.

Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Agree, early investors really have the opportunity of earning good profit in the near future, but some investors maybe have doubt about the roi if they will make investments now.

See the statistics below! Note that these are guestimates, it all depends on the supply and demand

# of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously.

ROI (%) represents the Return of Investment.

berta81

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

It is worth admitting, quite non-standard method of sale of coins, very interesting approach to it. Whether there is information in open access on quantity of mastetnodes bought at the moment?
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

It is worth admitting, quite non-standard method of sale of coins, very interesting approach to it. Whether there is information in open access on quantity of mastetnodes bought at the moment?

We will release information about how many masternodes are bought very soon.

Coinsher

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

See the statistics below! Note that these are guestimates, it all depends on the supply and demand

# of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously.

This graph shows that the early you buy or invest a masternode, the more chances to have a big Return Of Investments. I hoped many people will going to buy now so that they can still avail this good discounts and gained more profits in the future. And also, I'm hoping for the best results of AIAScoin private sales. Goodluck team.

Junralz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

This graph shows that the early you buy or invest a masternode, the more chances to have a big Return Of Investments. I hoped many people will going to buy now so that they can still avail this good discounts and gained more profits in the future. And also, I'm hoping for the best results of AIAScoin private sales. Goodluck team.

Well, this is surely can gain a lot of support from the investors which I think also seems interested to know. Masternodes is very useful so definite, in the near future this platform can be more usable and profitable.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

Maybe he is just too positive with the project and really hoping that the developers will add this feature in their road map, or is it already included? Well, let's wait for an update from the team.

From what it seems like it's probably either wishful thinking or the fact that someone commented about something similar and he thought the devs said it
vickycoin05

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

Yeah I agree, it's important the team has strategies in place to deal with any situation, I'm sure the project will be a success
Yes, this will be a great preparation for upcoming events or circumstances that the project may encounter along the way and also they need to established a good marketing rapor and relationship with the investors to proceed with the good project funds status.
Jedie22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Thank you for answering this qquestions. Its been a talk since yesterday. Hope bounty campaigns will be launch as soon as possible to get theaattentions of the supportersand iinvestors in crypto community market. The project has all the chance to pprove and show public their transparency and openness for each suggestions and advise from investors and supporters.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

We will release information about how many masternodes are bought very soon.

how many masternodes are available to be sold during private and public sale? hoping for a fast reply. thanks

250 masternodes available for sale!

Kigtad

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

I like your coins, your legs are interesting and it would be nice if you have a masternode and if so how many of your coins do you need to have on your account?
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

I like your coins, your legs are interesting and it would be nice if you have a masternode and if so how many of your coins do you need to have on your account?

Legs?  Grin

1000 coins = 0.3 BTC = 1 Masternode on the private sale

Dejech19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

Thank you  Wink

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444984439886315521/445997962062069770/masternode-roi-estimated.png

Well, this is surely can gain a lot of support from the investors which I think also seems interested to know. Masternodes is very useful so definite, in the near future this platform can be more usable and profitable.
i think its too early yet to decide on wether we invest on this project or not. I will observe on how this project will be accepted by crypto enthusiast then decide.
AIAS coin is figuring out all the possibilities and they are facing the challenges of the competitors by analysing the new trends and taking the right decisions to achieve success.
zevl194

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
Usually indeed, masternodes are usually used constantly for making payments and work smoothly. Thus, about payments it isn't necessary any more worries thanks to such algorithm to their commission.

Also I have a question according to the schedule what award will be for 201 and above masternodes?
SlimShadyMmp

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
If possible it will great to be an owner of the master node because its likely it will change pricing once it gets investors and enthusiasts on the reels
wledgewil

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

If possible it will great to be an owner of the master node because its likely it will change pricing once it gets investors and enthusiasts on the reels
Safety of all the investors should also be highly secured and focussed and there was more participation for AIAS as they have implemented the referral program it is reaping more outcome.
Arvilaine

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

When third party implement your API into its website, it can accept other cryptocurrency or just your coin ? Also there is team member? I don't companies will ignore other service that have team and use service with anonymous team.
Doctor-Coin

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

You really need a very good bounty campaign to spread the word the the bitcointalk community to sell your 250 masternodes  Cool  Let me now if we can collaborate together ...
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

You really need a very good bounty campaign to spread the word the the bitcointalk community to sell your 250 masternodes  Cool  Let me now if we can collaborate together ...
This could reap a greater heights by gaining more investors that drives to achieve all the planned targets without fail and ultimately achieve big profits.
bixbem90

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Even i know this issue, i don't have enough BTC to make invest an Masternode at here. Could anyone can explain for me, if we have some of AIAS, we still get profitable without trading? I meaning same as DPOS?

vivavivu

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Well, as for me AIAScoin is one of P2P projects. I see a lot of this project and i am sure that the team will meet up huge competitors. What are the AIAS advantages?
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.
Sounds really an amazing offer that the team can provide to its community, if this is one of the many option of bounty campaigns, it means there will be more chance of making this project known by the cryptocommunity as there will be a lot of ways in disseminating the information about AIAScoin.
Fake giveaways through Airdrops do not add a positive sign for the project and we may loose reputation. AIAS aims on valuing the investors who trust so it may focus to implement a more bounty opportunities that can bring more success.
iputnikov

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

Sounds really an amazing offer that the team can provide to its community, if this is one of the many option of bounty campaigns, it means there will be more chance of making this project known by the cryptocommunity as there will be a lot of ways in disseminating the information about AIAScoin.
Fake giveaways through Airdrops do not add a positive sign for the project and we may loose reputation. AIAS aims on valuing the investors who trust so it may focus to implement a more bounty opportunities that can bring more success.
It seems to me on the contrary. When conducting an airdrop, interest in the project increases and users who tell each other about the project appear

IpPrograff

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

The project has good prospects for the future and I think that it will shoot - so now is the best time for investments
JuggSlash

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

The project has good prospects for the future and I think that it will shoot - so now is the best time for investments
Yes, this project has a good future for the project because its masternode can gain not so many profits and made for stabilizing the price.
ace09

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Yes, this project has a good future for the project because its masternode can gain not so many profits and made for stabilizing the price.
That's i true buddu and I believe that great hope for this project. That if the team will keep up its great and continuous positive progress and performance, then the team as well as the whole AIAScoin project will lead to its success gaining more people and their trust towards this project.
berta81

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Bounty campaign can get the project popular within just a small amount of time. I'm hoping they will consider this kind of marketing strategy.
I agree with you mate. This could be really a big help to the project that the bounty campaign can make you popular and gain more investors. Hope this will be addressed.
Not in each project it turns out to find popularity at the expense of bounty campaign. Some projects become demanded, and in some any effect. A lot of things, of course depend also on quality of the attached users in these campaigns.
Inskchen

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
MaracaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

Thank you  Wink

Hello, i wanna do the portuguese translation. How can i proceed and what is the bounty for it ?
Googlegenius

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
Well the team members of this project are very competent and well rounded so theres no chance that this project will fail.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

??
it looks not any developer to submit the code!
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Bounty campaign can get the project popular within just a small amount of time. I'm hoping they will consider this kind of marketing strategy.
I agree with you mate. This could be really a big help to the project that the bounty campaign can make you popular and gain more investors. Hope this will be addressed.

The bounty should be handled well though, a lot of bounty managers don't do the work properly and mess up (some are pretty good though)
rabotacoin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

The bounty should be handled well though, a lot of bounty managers don't do the work properly and mess up (some are pretty good though)
That is if there is a plan for a bounty in the long run, which I believe any smart project will definitely want to take a good look at to push the project to more investors for a successful ICO. The chances of seeing the project do great is there anyway and I believe it should get attention pretty fast from investors.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

That is if there is a plan for a bounty in the long run, which I believe any smart project will definitely want to take a good look at to push the project to more investors for a successful ICO. The chances of seeing the project do great is there anyway and I believe it should get attention pretty fast from investors.
I sure do agree with you, but it will be nice to see some GitHub codes though to see the level at which the team is really trying a great deal since it is a masternode project but from some of the things I have read so far, I kind of believe it should fly and get huge attention as you have mentioned.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

Well, for now all we can do is to wait for their further updates of their latest plan about this bounty campaign proposal. I am sure that the dev take note some of the suggestions made by the people who wanted to also help make the platform be more user friendly.

Look ARROUND!
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
Usually indeed, masternodes are usually used constantly for making payments and work smoothly. Thus, about payments it isn't necessary any more worries thanks to such algorithm to their commission.

Also I have a question according to the schedule what award will be for 201 and above masternodes?

We will release more statistics soon!

When third party implement your API into its website, it can accept other cryptocurrency or just your coin ? Also there is team member? I don't companies will ignore other service that have team and use service with anonymous team.

They can accept only our coin. About team please see the image below  Wink

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

0.55 btc

Even i know this issue, i don't have enough BTC to make invest an Masternode at here. Could anyone can explain for me, if we have some of AIAS, we still get profitable without trading? I meaning same as DPOS?

Just like mining you can get rewards for staking. See the rewards on the screenshot below. More details can be found in our WP https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a8vkj4p1ibu7oj/AIAScoin-whitepaper-V01_01_final.pdf?dl=0

Well, as for me AIAScoin is one of P2P projects. I see a lot of this project and i am sure that the team will meet up huge competitors. What are the AIAS advantages?

One of the main benefits of AIASCoin against other privacy coins is the speed of transaction (amongst others).

Api: Our API will be easy to implement on any merchant's website and requies little to no programming knowledge: Plug-and play. The merchant can simply register and then add the plugin to their website. This will be linked to their account allowing them to accept payment and remit to other business with ease

Benefits to Merchants:  Merchants that implement our system can look forward to growing sales with AIAScoin adoption. AIAScoin will promote our merchants, so that crypto users would start shopping on their website.  Sales will also be smoother and risk-free, as everything is automated within our system, without further verification and checks needed on the merchant’s end.

Benefits to Buyers: For buyers, the benefits of the process will include ensuring registering and using the AIAScoin payment processing feature will be easy. It can be done on a mobile phone or laptop. The applications will be designed so that even novices will not have a problem using the platform. The second benefit is that it is risk-free. Most existing payment processing options expose buyers to the possibility of identity theft or loss of money due to centralized system weakness. However, AIAScoin will be secure since it relies on blockchain technology and a decentralized, immutable ledger. Lastly, most payment processing platforms have high transaction fees, usually somewhere between 5-20%.  However, AIAScoin transaction fees are estimated to be substantially lower. The small transaction fee charged will be used to pay stakers who validate the transactions.

I am still looking for updates if they already launched bounties for supporters and as of now, I think launching one will be a good way to increase and gain impression for the ICO stage soon. And by the way the website load so slow.

Bounties will be launched soon!

Thank you  Wink

Hello, i wanna do the portuguese translation. How can i proceed and what is the bounty for it ?

Hello. I've saved your username, once our bounty is live we'll get in contact with you! Thanks.

??
it looks not any developer to submit the code!

Currently we are running our Private Masternode Sale until the 3rd of June.

On 4th of June we will be opening our Public Masternode Sale and not long after that we will be have the code available on our Github account

Contact one of our ambassadors to order your Masternode(s) during our Private Sale! https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.

You are right, launching a bounty campaign will increase its popularity, also giving referral bonuses may help too. Hoping for this project to achieve success the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.

justmecoining

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

AIAScoin has a referral program already. those interested to help AIAS promote their Private Masternode Sale can participate and earn some BTC. check details on main thread

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.
ishinn99

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
Coinsher

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

I am still looking for updates if they already launched bounties for supporters and as of now, I think launching one will be a good way to increase and gain impression for the ICO stage soon. And by the way the website load so slow.
Its an amazing project, launching bounties can increase the numbers of participants, as it had just launched . I hope they would launch bounty soon.
I guess, that's one of the better ways to make the platform become more popular. It needs a lot of exposure most especially in social networks so that more investors will be notified and convinced them to joined and invest in the project. Hopefully, the team will consider this so that we can have a chanced to earned AIAScoin.

ngotienvinh

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

A very promising project, which is gradually gaining popularity in the world of blockchain companies. ICO helps the development of this project very well
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

Increasing popularity and supporters in this project would not be difficult if they could offer generous bounty campaign and that way it can be expected also it could be participated by many.
vickycoin05

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin
The project community is increasing each day and its very positive outcome. People are waiting for new project updates. Hope they can release its updates soon for attractions of more investors to fund the project.
Underrated

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

You're right, mate. The platform is now gaining momentum in terms of the support from the community and now they're thinking innovative ways to keep investors coming back on this thread.
That is always the rule of the game to be able to compete greatly in the cryptocurrency space with the number of projects popping up daily. With great innovations, the sky will always be the starting point and obviously that helps skyrocket the support generally for the project. It is good to know that is the path they are taking.
Junralz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Increasing popularity and supporters in this project would not be difficult if they could offer generous bounty campaign and that way it can be expected also it could be participated by many.

I think it is not easy to attract investors these days due to many competitors. You are right that offering bounty campaign can gives an impact to the people and this is why majority of the project really offers a bounty campaign.

Kigtad

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

I really like your project, but as you have wallets for android, I just bought the Samsung S9 and I'm waiting for your purse.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

I really like your project, but as you have wallets for android, I just bought the Samsung S9 and I'm waiting for your purse.

Nice one!  Grin

Dejech19

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

I think it is not easy to attract investors these days due to many competitors. You are right that offering bounty campaign can gives an impact to the people and this is why majority of the project really offers a bounty campaign.

There are many ways to increase popularity of AiAsCoin Project one of those are offering bounty campaign, where it will be the main topic of all. Other is through social media by sharing  or advertise it in facebook,  twitter,  instagram,  youtube and others.
mr.charming

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

sathvik112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

Referral program is a good launch for AIAScoin however bounty would really help more to gain more investors and easily reach the targets and gain more profits through more investors added.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

Referral program is a good launch for AIAScoin however bounty would really help more to gain more investors and easily reach the targets and gain more profits through more investors added.
Let the platform catch pace and take some time, either ways there are platforms that are successful without a bounty, let’s see what the team has decided.
zevl194

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

The project community is increasing each day and its very positive outcome. People are waiting for new project updates. Hope they can release its updates soon for attractions of more investors to fund the project.
As for personally me, I don't wait for daily constant news. Washing experience to me prompts that the more news the project releases, the less it is focused on important trifles which can pour out in serious problems in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

Its an amazing project, launching bounties can increase the numbers of participants, as it had just launched . I hope they would launch bounty soon.
I guess, that's one of the better ways to make the platform become more popular. It needs a lot of exposure most especially in social networks so that more investors will be notified and convinced them to joined and invest in the project. Hopefully, the team will consider this so that we can have a chanced to earned AIAScoin.
Best case scenario they put social media bounty and it will definitely get the awareness it needs maybe even pay in other coins if they dont want any kind of dumping from participants
Arvilaine

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

AIAScoin has a referral program already. those interested to help AIAS promote their Private Masternode Sale can participate and earn some BTC. check details on main thread

I think they actually have a very generous referral program for cheaper masternodes compared other projects that requires a lot of coin to stake in order to run one.
wledgewil

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

As for personally me, I don't wait for daily constant news. Washing experience to me prompts that the more news the project releases, the less it is focused on important trifles which can pour out in serious problems in the future.
If they could keep all the efforts and reach the softcap success then there is a way to go to gain more supporters to actively keep spreading the word AIAScoin and that can bring more attention of the investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

Aiascoin is peer to peer system & also powered by blockchain to provide payment process.so I can say it will be one of the best project because of so many qualities they carry for success
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

I seek project output and potential that helps to understand their efforts and hard work for the success of the project and a reputed platform like AIAScoin satisfies me.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

I don't think that this will totally be true as they will do the same when the project becames sufficient to handle it.
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Very good project and idea The prokect team should deliver their project to all, with the launch of bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of project supporters.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

Very good project and idea The prokect team should deliver their project to all, with the launch of bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of project supporters.
Their referral program is helping better to draw the attention of the new investors in an attentive manner however more bounty opportunities would also bring more traffic in a huge workflow.
HandsomePeople

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

They can accept only our coin. About team please see the image below  Wink

If you allow only your coin, what will make those website implement your API instead of using other service that allow them to accept different cryptocurrency? what do you provide to encourage them to use your service?

vivavivu

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.

Doctor-Coin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

The public sale is going to start on 4 of June. I guess there are still 250 Masternodes for sale?  When the public sale starts, the price will be min. 0.4 btc

I just wonder how long it will be take that to sell all Masternodes.
bixbem90

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:59 AM

This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.
Yes, it is one week from them make ANN at bitcointalk, have a lot of question about this project. When i go to their website, is so basics and not have much content, i think the team should added some information at the website for make people know clearly about this project.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

I hope they would do so, the members are few, that would hard for the investors to join, I hope they had new ideas to promote the project.

iputnikov

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions

IpPrograff

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

A project that deserves more study and I think that many will want to get acquainted with its details more closely and they will not lose
ace09

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

The AIAScoin has a good potential. So if the team will keep on progressing positively and make their performance better, there wilm be a huge possibility to gain the attention of more people, especially users, supporters and serious investors. I hope for the success of this project so I will be keep looking forward for its upcoming updates.
JuggSlash

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

Their referral program is helping better to draw the attention of the new investors in an attentive manner however more bounty opportunities would also bring more traffic in a huge workflow.

Quite good because referral incentives and kinds of stuff are has been a good way to attract both supporters and investors to active in promoting these kinds of project.
Agreed. What if we take a plan to make the referral program? That would be interesting for both investors and the team, both of them will be profitable.
Arvilaine

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

The AIAScoin has a good potential. So if the team will keep on progressing positively and make their performance better, there wilm be a huge possibility to gain the attention of more people, especially users, supporters and serious investors. I hope for the success of this project so I will be keep looking forward for its upcoming updates.

It could have a good potential in the crypto space but without a specific usecase for the generated coin the project wont' last long. At least some partnerships or use it as a payment system to something.
Googlegenius

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I think that AIAScoin are really a great project. They do what they must do and the team action is good according to their designated jobs. I hope the project will be going to be successful.
If they work together as a team and look for other partners to help them establish thier reputation for sure thwy will succeed.
Inskchen

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
rabotacoin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I think the team is already working on this issue. Of course, for a good development of the project, a good advertising campaign is simply necessary. Soon we will see a rapid growth of the project.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.

cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.

A positive attitude is really needed for a project to attract more investors to participate. I will look forward for more updates from the team and improvements with the marketing strategies.

Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

berta81

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

A positive attitude is really needed for a project to attract more investors to participate. I will look forward for more updates from the team and improvements with the marketing strategies.
Such quality of team of developers as adequacy is just necessary for success of the project. All the matter is that daily on all fronts him many questions from most of which part simply repeats arrive. It is necessary to have iron nerves and to answer everyone measuredly, and it is worth a lot.
ehrz22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.

Wow, it's nice to know that developers are giving away free 2 full aias masternode. I already joined the give away. Hoping this will help to increase popularity of aiascoin project.

ishinn99

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

Wow, it's nice to know that developers are giving away free 2 full aias masternode. I already joined the give away. Hoping this will help to increase popularity of aiascoin project.
I didnt know about this, i hope i am eligible. I cant wait to read all the details about this wonderful giveaway.

Good luck guys don't forget to tell your friends about it!  Wink

Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

And this will surely give us a better future one's we can find investors who is willing to invest in this project. Regarding giveaway maybe it would be a better strategy for the development of this project.

Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 03:01:47 PM by vickycoin05

Yes, I also experience and observe how they treated their members I like their generosity and kind words. Hope they will continue to actively respond all the questions and inquiries of the members about the project. Because this will be plus points for the whole project program.
Kigtad

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Woah, did you just buy Samsung S9 for this project purpose? Sounds like you invested a lot for this one. Hope that this project can really give the community something great in return.
Do not think that I bought a phone just for this, I bought it and it's powerful, well, it would not be a bad idea to install a purse.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Well the telegram isn't the best place to look for information these days, there are too many scammers and fucking spammers on telegram channels
x7x

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Wish you all the best with this Project man.
Jedie22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

Positive attitude and hamble heart are the one who will gain the positive outcome. If team will be more efficient and active with their individual jobs their is no doubt the can bring this project to success. Hardwork plus positive mind can do better and can create out number ideas to improve and widen the project features for its betterment.
Aiascoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

I know that the devs want some privacy while doing the project, but we would like to meet even just 1 developer. Somehow, I commend you all for your dedication even if the project is still new you are able to atteact people already.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take it under consideration.

The public sale is going to start on 4 of June. I guess there are still 250 Masternodes for sale?  When the public sale starts, the price will be min. 0.4 btc

I just wonder how long it will be take that to sell all Masternodes.
Much less than 250 Masternodes!

Yes, it is one week from them make ANN at bitcointalk, have a lot of question about this project. When i go to their website, is so basics and not have much content, i think the team should added some information at the website for make people know clearly about this project.

The website and the whitepaper will be updated constantly.

Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions

See this

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Don't forget to join our 2 masternodes giveaway https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880
Best of luck to everyone!  Grin

SlimShadyMmp

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

Great seems easy enough steps to join in now is the best time to go for this although is going to be random
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

Even if the community is active currently ,but I think that this project bis not getting the expected public support and attention.
Coinsher

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

I agree. This moves from the dev team will bring more good reputations and positive feedbacks from the people especially to the lucky receiver of free full AIAS Masternodes. And also, this will help for the platform be recognized as one of the better provider of masternodes that will increased the quality of all crypto transactions most especially in payment systems.

Prk_7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too
zevl194

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

I agree. This moves from the dev team will bring more good reputations and positive feedbacks from the people especially to the lucky receiver of free full AIAS Masternodes. And also, this will help for the platform be recognized as one of the better provider of masternodes that will increased the quality of all crypto transactions most especially in payment systems.
I have participated in this very generous action too! And as far as I have seen - not too large number of users have taken part that raises my chances of a victory very highly. I look forward to results.
Junralz

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

The team really did a good promotions which I think their will be more bounty hunters to take part into this giveaway. Hopefully, there will be more coming promotions about their coins like big bonuses so that investors will be attracted to participate in the promotions.

sathvik112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

The team really did a good promotions which I think their will be more bounty hunters to take part into this giveaway. Hopefully, there will be more coming promotions about their coins like big bonuses so that investors will be attracted to participate in the promotions.
AIAS referral program is really making me more active as I choose it to keep referring my friends it is making me more active to explain about project and keep winning.
Ather_1020

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Yes you are right. I also joined the official telegram group of AIAScoin and the admin is really very good active and solve your all queries related to the project and also give the latest updates of project. So if possible then join this group.
It's good that the admin is active, I hope the team is being active and responsive too as that helps gain many followers and investors too
They need to stay consistent and motivated at all times as its a team aiming for global recognition. Any slacking wont be good and they have a lot of time to improve.
Dejech19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

Those are the qualities needed in a member of a team,  because being active and responsive helps attract investors to invest and gain trust to them. Trusting in the project is very important to gain that's why hope the team or admin.  Continue to do their best for the success of the project.
HandsomePeople

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I agree such advertising and promotion is needed to rapidly increase the investors, I hope they are already on this kinds of steps.

Googlegenius

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

Thanks for this simple giveaway, it's nice opportunity for those who like to set up a masternode and don't have enough money, I am going to participate because it requires to do only simple task.
I guess its not easy to get the giveaway, what would be the qualifications in order to be included on the whitelist?
ace09

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:58:54 AM

I agree such advertising and promotion is needed to rapidly increase the investors, I hope they are already on this kinds of steps.
Same here buddy. And now, I guess the AIAScoin is starting with its plan on its marketing strategy with different advertising and promotions to gain more users, suppporters and potential investors that will help in the continuous developments of the AIAScoin. With this kind of project and team working on it as well, I will be looking forward for its success and more upcoming updates.
IpPrograff

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

Interseny project and information about it is presented exhaustively, perhaps it will be one of the factors of large investments in it
Arvilaine

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

This kind of project is really going to need a big community in order to flourish but as what I can see there are only a few people who are interested to be part of it. I think the give away is not enough to attract more people.
steampunkz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
RasenShuriken

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

This only tells that the team is serious and they are not joking about their plans and platforms. Can they also promote on Adsense or on youtube?
Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.
cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

Definitely. The team was very serious about the project so that they are working hard to make the admin from the project active.

It's normal and they just need to do it for the investors to trust them and encourage investors to make their investments here. Soon, all their plans will be reach.

│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │