Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Voiceeeeee

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Very nice
Good luck with sales. When will the private sale be over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Very nice
Good luck with sales. When will the private sale be over?

Thank you. The private sale will end on 6 days from today.

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:01:17 PM by UpsilonTrooper

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

When will the ico take place?

We don't actually have an ICO but a masternode sale! 0.3 BTC gets you 1 masternode currently, soon it will be tiered.
It is quite expensive for a masternode for a new coin, but you still need to purchase 1000 coins. How much is 1 coin now? Interesting anonymous transactions.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

So what's so special about this privacy coin? Thousands of coins who are trying to attract people for having masternodes have been around and mostly not legit. If you have your own blockchain, what is your current tps and what's the fees?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

I also browse the WP but I didn't find the team members who created the project. Also, it seems that this is still new and probably they need to provide some strategies to make them known by many investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

This is pretty interesting to know that this platform can give good benefits to the users and I am hoping to see more promotion about the sale. There are already many masternodes that is already existing and probably this may catch the interest of the investors. And definitely, I will read more about the WP so that I can totally understand the full usage of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Can you tell me when is the private sale will be open?
And how much should we take, in order to get the masternode?

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:58:43 PM by Dr.Sponge

This project has reminded me something which is a unique payment platform, but I forgot its name. However, seems like I already know the project before the thread has made in 26 may, this project was an old project and you came here to bring an updated version of announcement, am I right?
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Interests aspect of payments through p2p how it is possible in principle? Here deception from users is excluded? How will it work?
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Seems a unique project to see as of now.  I will be joining the bounty campaign to promote this one. Hope for the sucess of this project? By the way is these an ICO?

Seems like they dont sale ICO yet ,only masternode which currently expensive. But who knows? this project will probably be worth investing for.
justmecoining

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

to my understanding they are doing a masternode sale. currently its a private masternode sale. is this correct @aiascoin?

Seems a unique project to see as of now.  I will be joining the bounty campaign to promote this one. Hope for the sucess of this project? By the way is these an ICO?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

So what's so special about this privacy coin? Thousands of coins who are trying to attract people for having masternodes have been around and mostly not legit. If you have your own blockchain, what is your current tps and what's the fees?
Transaction fees with AIAS system is very low fees, since it is based on PoS confirmation and there is no need for miners to invest in expensive, resource demanding hardware.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

The most impressible concept i like with AIAS is we can withdraw our referral rewards as either bitcoin or AIAS to a wallet address which we specify to their ambassadors once they confirm our sale is success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.
They also aim to build a system which will benefit both merchants and buyers and their payment processor will enable all the merchants to accept payments using AIAS  coin itself which is really admirable.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Great idea and project AIAS will help improve the payment process in cryptoworld.i. i tbink will be a good project in the future. i hope project team will continue their work, project development and success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

It is a peer-to-peer transaction which provides security and transparency on block chain with high speed without any delay is a highly admirable positive sign for the investors.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

Can you tell me when is the private sale will be open?
And how much should we take, in order to get the masternode?

The private sale will close on 6 days starting from today. Then we'll have public tiered sales. 1 masternode at the moment is 0.3 BTC or the equivalent to ETH.

This project has reminded me something which is a unique payment platform, but I forgot its name. However, seems like I already know the project before the thread has made in 26 may, this project was an old project and you came here to bring an updated version of announcement, am I right?

No, we are a new project!

Hello! I've already met a similar project, but yours is completely new and interesting. I think you will find many followers and investors! Tell me please, why do you close sales and when will you open them again?

We don't actually close all the sales we only close the private sale and start the public sale.

We don't have an ICO, we only sell masternodes!

Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Thanks for your feedback - you've made several good queries! Firstly, If you refer to our whitepaper (link can be found here: https://bit.ly/2wZkenf ) you will see that one of the main benefits of AIASCoin against other privacy coins is the speed of transaction (amongst others). Our team also has several strong links with existing organisations within the e-commerce sector who are keen to adopt AIAS as soon as the required number of masternodes are in place to provide our services.

I also browse the WP but I didn't find the team members who created the project. Also, it seems that this is still new and probably they need to provide some strategies to make them known by many investors.

The team have decided to keep their identities anonymous. We have provided the reasons for this decision in a specific communication as part of the talk threads. We appreciate this may not be ideal for every investor, however we would invite you to come onto Discord and make your queries about the team directly there; since although we haven't posted our team, we have shared details with potential investors privately.

What is the difference between AIAScoinnto other P2P project that are running? This is a common thing but the project have a great team.

As stated in our other replies to other comments from community members, there are many benefits to AIASCoin that other P2P coins do not have. One of the main benefits is the plans to implement governance (see our roadmap on the first page ) as well as creating The AIASCoin Exchange. Other benefits include speed of transaction and the low transaction fees. Thanks for your query!

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

What price of the size will be established for one unit of masternode? I hope balanced and real for purchase by the average user. Recently it is difficult to release qualitative masternode the platform, however you have every chance it to make.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: