Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

AIAScoin have great possibilities there is no need for miners to invest in expensive, resource demanding hardware also AIAS have very low transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.

Definitely we'll have a bounty campaign. We will release all the details very soon!
I would be interested to take part in the bounty campaign of your project, because it really looks promising and interesting.
I will be glad to cooperate with you.
follow the news.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

Glad to see the Admin is active here. Are there already established mining pools for this coin? I think encouraging the pool is better than trying to get people to invest and get their own masternodes. Pooling is better for people who want to test the water first.
Yes I also noticed that mate. Its very advantageous if team members are actively involved in responding all investors inquiries and questions. Because of this the trust and public rating of the project will increase. Investors will notice the hardwork and sincerity of each team members specialy the Admin.
Not only with the team members, it had a cross platform functionality through creating multiple access points for wallets and accounts using a web-platform through plugins on windows, linux etc.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
I think they will do it at the future, because if don't have any bounty program or airdrop, how to AIAScoin team can make promote to others at crypto community?

I guess they won't be doing that, they have already referral program in which people who wants to earn money refer their friends and also at the same time promote the project to various crypto communities.

We will have bounties as mentioned above.

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

I made my choice as AIAScoin because its video presentation made me interesting with their strategies to achieve success and mainly we can make our payments instantly with out any delays.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

What is the price of ico?

We do not have an ICO but a masternode private sale at the moment. The cost of 1 masternode is 0.3 BTC and you will be getting 1000 AIAS thats needed to use as collateral to run an AIAS Masternode. Price per Masternode is expected to increase on the coming days.
The price for one masternode is clear. Now I had had a question concerning charge of awards. They will be stable, approximately identical or nevertheless to vary? Whether there will be a wall on exchange and what price in plans?
Idunnowhatwhat

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

When is the next event or the special feature of this project which will attract more attention.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Blockchain and P2P payments, awesome. Anything else you and your team bring to the table? I hope everyone here is cautious.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

What is the price of ico?

We do not have an ICO but a masternode private sale at the moment. The cost of 1 masternode is 0.3 BTC and you will be getting 1000 AIAS thats needed to use as collateral to run an AIAS Masternode. Price per Masternode is expected to increase on the coming days.
Wow that great news so basically i can run my masternode once i obtain the required token or the platform is still in development?

Prk_7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

I made my choice as AIAScoin because its video presentation made me interesting with their strategies to achieve success and mainly we can make our payments instantly with out any delays.
Yeah I agree, it's important the team has strategies in place to deal with any situation, I'm sure the project will be a success
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Definitely we'll have a bounty campaign. We will release all the details very soon!

I reserve german and turkish translations for whitepaper, website, ann + bounty thread and also reserve a place by twitter campaign, facebook campaign ( if the countings are automatically and we do not need to report ), I reserve the steemit blog campaign and also the telegram campaign  Roll Eyes
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

When is the next event or the special feature of this project which will attract more attention.
Yes, i have a question about their plan for bounty program and airdrop, i don't think they won't running it at the future.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

It is a great help to AiAsCoin project to have bounty campaigns because it will help it in their popularity side. The project can help both to the participants and to the project because it can give profit and gain popularity that will help make the number of investors increase. I am looking forward for their success.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

I am interested in supporting this project. But I don't know what is minimum account balance or investment to qualify to activate their master nodes.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

I think they will do it at the future, because if don't have any bounty program or airdrop, how to AIAScoin team can make promote to others at crypto community?

I guess they won't be doing that, they have already referral program in which people who wants to earn money refer their friends and also at the same time promote the project to various crypto communities.

Looks funny, one user already said they will implement it in the future and the next will not. Pretty sure a project will really implement a bounty as it needs a good amount of support in making it popular in order to reach many potential investors and users.
Agreed. They said they will be having a bounty as mentioned above and its great. I can expect some big changes on the project after the ICO.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

I like new coins, but often there is a problem with Android wallet. When can I wait for a wallet for this platform?
ace09

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:53:04 AM

Looks funny, one user already said they will implement it in the future and the next will not. Pretty sure a project will really implement a bounty as it needs a good amount of support in making it popular in order to reach many potential investors and users.
Agreed. They said they will be having a bounty as mentioned above and its great. I can expect some big changes on the project after the ICO.
That would be really great if the team will launch their bounty campaigns and as soon as possible. This will bring an another impact for the name of the AIAScoin here in the crypto currency community to gather the attention of a lots of people and become a participants to support this promising project. I will keep looking forward for this project to succeed.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

That would be really great if the team will launch their bounty campaigns and as soon as possible. This will bring an another impact for the name of the AIAScoin here in the crypto currency community to gather the attention of a lots of people and become a participants to support this promising project. I will keep looking forward for this project to succeed.
Uncontested banunts could draw attention to the project and collect the necessary amount of funds. This is a good tactic

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: