Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

I like your coins, your legs are interesting and it would be nice if you have a masternode and if so how many of your coins do you need to have on your account?

Legs?  Grin

1000 coins = 0.3 BTC = 1 Masternode on the private sale

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

Thank you  Wink

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

Masternodes during our private sale are priced at 0.3 btc/MN

AIAScoin Public Sale Pricing

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

Week 4 (25 June - 1 July)
0.55 btc

Contact one of our ambassadors on telegram or telegram to oder your masternode today!
https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

Better to buy early in order for us to have a big savings. I probably expect that developers or programmers will buy some of these masternodes. It is because it can really a better ROI.

Agree, early investors really have the opportunity of earning good profit in the near future, but some investors maybe have doubt about the roi if they will make investments now.

See the statistics below! Note that these are guestimates, it all depends on the supply and demand

# of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously.

ROI (%) represents the Return of Investment.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444984439886315521/445997962062069770/masternode-roi-estimated.png
This graph shows that the early you buy or invest a masternode, the more chances to have a big Return Of Investments. I hoped many people will going to buy now so that they can still avail this good discounts and gained more profits in the future. And also, I'm hoping for the best results of AIAScoin private sales. Goodluck team.

Well, this is surely can gain a lot of support from the investors which I think also seems interested to know. Masternodes is very useful so definite, in the near future this platform can be more usable and profitable.
i think its too early yet to decide on wether we invest on this project or not. I will observe on how this project will be accepted by crypto enthusiast then decide.
AIAS coin is figuring out all the possibilities and they are facing the challenges of the competitors by analysing the new trends and taking the right decisions to achieve success.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
Usually indeed, masternodes are usually used constantly for making payments and work smoothly. Thus, about payments it isn't necessary any more worries thanks to such algorithm to their commission.

Also I have a question according to the schedule what award will be for 201 and above masternodes?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
If possible it will great to be an owner of the master node because its likely it will change pricing once it gets investors and enthusiasts on the reels

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

If possible it will great to be an owner of the master node because its likely it will change pricing once it gets investors and enthusiasts on the reels
Safety of all the investors should also be highly secured and focussed and there was more participation for AIAS as they have implemented the referral program it is reaping more outcome.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

When third party implement your API into its website, it can accept other cryptocurrency or just your coin ? Also there is team member? I don't companies will ignore other service that have team and use service with anonymous team.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

You really need a very good bounty campaign to spread the word the the bitcointalk community to sell your 250 masternodes  Cool  Let me now if we can collaborate together ...
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

You really need a very good bounty campaign to spread the word the the bitcointalk community to sell your 250 masternodes  Cool  Let me now if we can collaborate together ...
This could reap a greater heights by gaining more investors that drives to achieve all the planned targets without fail and ultimately achieve big profits.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

Masternodes during our private sale are priced at 0.3 btc/MN

AIAScoin Public Sale Pricing

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

Week 4 (25 June - 1 July)
0.55 btc

Contact one of our ambassadors on telegram or telegram to oder your masternode today!
https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

Better to buy early in order for us to have a big savings. I probably expect that developers or programmers will buy some of these masternodes. It is because it can really a better ROI.

Agree, early investors really have the opportunity of earning good profit in the near future, but some investors maybe have doubt about the roi if they will make investments now.

See the statistics below! Note that these are guestimates, it all depends on the supply and demand

# of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously.

ROI (%) represents the Return of Investment.

This graph shows that the early you buy or invest a masternode, the more chances to have a big Return Of Investments. I hoped many people will going to buy now so that they can still avail this good discounts and gained more profits in the future. And also, I'm hoping for the best results of AIAScoin private sales. Goodluck team.
Even i know this issue, i don't have enough BTC to make invest an Masternode at here. Could anyone can explain for me, if we have some of AIAS, we still get profitable without trading? I meaning same as DPOS?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Well, as for me AIAScoin is one of P2P projects. I see a lot of this project and i am sure that the team will meet up huge competitors. What are the AIAS advantages?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.
Sounds really an amazing offer that the team can provide to its community, if this is one of the many option of bounty campaigns, it means there will be more chance of making this project known by the cryptocommunity as there will be a lot of ways in disseminating the information about AIAScoin.
Fake giveaways through Airdrops do not add a positive sign for the project and we may loose reputation. AIAS aims on valuing the investors who trust so it may focus to implement a more bounty opportunities that can bring more success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

Sounds really an amazing offer that the team can provide to its community, if this is one of the many option of bounty campaigns, it means there will be more chance of making this project known by the cryptocommunity as there will be a lot of ways in disseminating the information about AIAScoin.
Fake giveaways through Airdrops do not add a positive sign for the project and we may loose reputation. AIAS aims on valuing the investors who trust so it may focus to implement a more bounty opportunities that can bring more success.
It seems to me on the contrary. When conducting an airdrop, interest in the project increases and users who tell each other about the project appear

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

The project has good prospects for the future and I think that it will shoot - so now is the best time for investments
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

The project has good prospects for the future and I think that it will shoot - so now is the best time for investments
Yes, this project has a good future for the project because its masternode can gain not so many profits and made for stabilizing the price.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Yes, this project has a good future for the project because its masternode can gain not so many profits and made for stabilizing the price.
That's i true buddu and I believe that great hope for this project. That if the team will keep up its great and continuous positive progress and performance, then the team as well as the whole AIAScoin project will lead to its success gaining more people and their trust towards this project.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Bounty campaign can get the project popular within just a small amount of time. I'm hoping they will consider this kind of marketing strategy.
I agree with you mate. This could be really a big help to the project that the bounty campaign can make you popular and gain more investors. Hope this will be addressed.
Not in each project it turns out to find popularity at the expense of bounty campaign. Some projects become demanded, and in some any effect. A lot of things, of course depend also on quality of the attached users in these campaigns.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: