Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

I really like your project, but as you have wallets for android, I just bought the Samsung S9 and I'm waiting for your purse.

Nice one!  Grin

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.

Increasing popularity and supporters in this project would not be difficult if they could offer generous bounty campaign and that way it can be expected also it could be participated by many.

I think it is not easy to attract investors these days due to many competitors. You are right that offering bounty campaign can gives an impact to the people and this is why majority of the project really offers a bounty campaign.

There are many ways to increase popularity of AiAsCoin Project one of those are offering bounty campaign, where it will be the main topic of all. Other is through social media by sharing  or advertise it in facebook,  twitter,  instagram,  youtube and others.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.

Increasing popularity and supporters in this project would not be difficult if they could offer generous bounty campaign and that way it can be expected also it could be participated by many.
Referral program is a good launch for AIAScoin however bounty would really help more to gain more investors and easily reach the targets and gain more profits through more investors added.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

Referral program is a good launch for AIAScoin however bounty would really help more to gain more investors and easily reach the targets and gain more profits through more investors added.
Let the platform catch pace and take some time, either ways there are platforms that are successful without a bounty, let’s see what the team has decided.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin
The project community is increasing each day and its very positive outcome. People are waiting for new project updates. Hope they can release its updates soon for attractions of more investors to fund the project.
As for personally me, I don't wait for daily constant news. Washing experience to me prompts that the more news the project releases, the less it is focused on important trifles which can pour out in serious problems in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

I am still looking for updates if they already launched bounties for supporters and as of now, I think launching one will be a good way to increase and gain impression for the ICO stage soon. And by the way the website load so slow.
Its an amazing project, launching bounties can increase the numbers of participants, as it had just launched . I hope they would launch bounty soon.
I guess, that's one of the better ways to make the platform become more popular. It needs a lot of exposure most especially in social networks so that more investors will be notified and convinced them to joined and invest in the project. Hopefully, the team will consider this so that we can have a chanced to earned AIAScoin.
Best case scenario they put social media bounty and it will definitely get the awareness it needs maybe even pay in other coins if they dont want any kind of dumping from participants

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

AIAScoin has a referral program already. those interested to help AIAS promote their Private Masternode Sale can participate and earn some BTC. check details on main thread

I think they actually have a very generous referral program for cheaper masternodes compared other projects that requires a lot of coin to stake in order to run one.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin
The project community is increasing each day and its very positive outcome. People are waiting for new project updates. Hope they can release its updates soon for attractions of more investors to fund the project.
As for personally me, I don't wait for daily constant news. Washing experience to me prompts that the more news the project releases, the less it is focused on important trifles which can pour out in serious problems in the future.
If they could keep all the efforts and reach the softcap success then there is a way to go to gain more supporters to actively keep spreading the word AIAScoin and that can bring more attention of the investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

Aiascoin is peer to peer system & also powered by blockchain to provide payment process.so I can say it will be one of the best project because of so many qualities they carry for success
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

I seek project output and potential that helps to understand their efforts and hard work for the success of the project and a reputed platform like AIAScoin satisfies me.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

When is the next event or the special feature of this project which will attract more attention.
Yes, i have a question about their plan for bounty program and airdrop, i don't think they won't running it at the future.
I don't think that this will totally be true as they will do the same when the project becames sufficient to handle it.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Very good project and idea The prokect team should deliver their project to all, with the launch of bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of project supporters.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

Very good project and idea The prokect team should deliver their project to all, with the launch of bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of project supporters.
Their referral program is helping better to draw the attention of the new investors in an attentive manner however more bounty opportunities would also bring more traffic in a huge workflow.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

When third party implement your API into its website, it can accept other cryptocurrency or just your coin ? Also there is team member? I don't companies will ignore other service that have team and use service with anonymous team.

They can accept only our coin. About team please see the image below  Wink

If you allow only your coin, what will make those website implement your API instead of using other service that allow them to accept different cryptocurrency? what do you provide to encourage them to use your service?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

The public sale is going to start on 4 of June. I guess there are still 250 Masternodes for sale?  When the public sale starts, the price will be min. 0.4 btc

I just wonder how long it will be take that to sell all Masternodes.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:59 AM

This is normally, AIAScoin is new project, and we can see almost their community will increasing soon.
Yes, it is one week from them make ANN at bitcointalk, have a lot of question about this project. When i go to their website, is so basics and not have much content, i think the team should added some information at the website for make people know clearly about this project.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

I hope they would do so, the members are few, that would hard for the investors to join, I hope they had new ideas to promote the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: